LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Underwear Is Gone.

jeremy12312

My SO and I occasionally play with going 24/7 for a week or two . This time, she's added a wrinkle.

Most of my boxers were ancient, and they'd been getting pretty ratty looking. So she cut them all up. Every last one. For the first time in my adult life, I have no undergarments in my house except for diapers. I suppose it'll curb attempts at cheating during the week.

I'm sure she'll buy me new boxers at the end, but she jokes that maybe she won't. This length of 24/7 was supposed to end at the beginning of March, so I've got a couple of weeks to mull it over. Should be interesting.

My SO and I occasionally play with going 24/7 for a week or two . This time, she's added a wrinkle.

Most of my boxers were ancient, and they'd been getting pretty ratty looking. So she cut them all up. Every last one. For the first time in my adult life, I have no undergarments in my house except for diapers. I suppose it'll curb attempts at cheating during the week.

I'm sure she'll buy me new boxers at the end, but she jokes that maybe she won't. This length of 24/7 was supposed to end at the beginning of March, so I've got a couple of weeks to mull it over. Should be interesting.

My wife did this over two years ago and they were never replaced, been 24/7 since.

• Like 1

Hey there is nothing wrong with going commando if you need to, takes a little getting used to if your not familiar with it but it is refreshing at times, but I would suggest doing at this time of the year.....LOL

I'm a long undies type guy myself, I'm lucky because long johns are also one of my fetishes, I wear 3 sets at a time and it gives me that diapered feeling I love so much.

Unexpected things can happen, so unless you can (and want to) handle every possible situation in diapers or go about it 'commando', having at least one pair of regular undies is a smart thing to do. If 'control' is wanted over them, a combination lock through both legs will prevent unauthorized access, but still allow use when permitted. One pair in any usable condition will then last a lifetime. I can still manage control with a lot of effort for a short time when necessary, so while I am diapered 24/7,there's a 'reserve chute' here just in case. Fantasy is fun but reality can bite- don't get bit!

Bettypooh

Compromise with her! Let her buy you the Depends Boxers! Then you can have it both ways! I wouldn't advise you wearing them over and over until they get ratty looking though! LOL! One time use only, no laundering them!

. If 'control' is wanted over them, a combination lock through both legs will prevent unauthorized access, but still allow use when permitted. Fantasy is fun but reality can bite- don't get bit!

Bettypooh

You come up with some real good ones!!!:thumbsup: combination lock LOL... He might have already!!!- been bit :o

I don't see a problem with going 24/7, you know you don't have to wet them all the time. So I would personally hope she never did buy me new ones. Even if I don't wet them I like the feeling of being padded and it just feels wrong when I'm not, even though that is most them time as in my current situation I can't.

I'm pretty sure she's going to let me out of diapers this time around. We were talking about it over the weekend; this diaper week ends right before I head out of town with some old friends. Since we'll be sharing a hotel room, and these guys are non-aware, it's a little too much too soon if I had to wear diapers. Her decision isn't final, yet, but I'm nearly certain there will be new boxers in my drawer before I leave.

But, any future underwear will be really cheap so we can cut them up next time, too. Watching her with the scissors was quite a thrill.

What happens if you get into a car accident, need a medical exam or some other thing where they may "ask questions"?

What happens if you get into a car accident, need a medical exam or some other thing where they may "ask questions"?

I've worn a padlocked chain collar to a doctor's appt. before. Other than a smiling comment about my "interesting" necklace, it wasn't an issue. Not gonna worry about it til it's a problem. And it probably won't be a problem then.

Just tell your doctor it isn't a physical need and they are comfortable and convenient. Almost always when I go there isn't a need to take off my pants anyways, so not like they would even know I was wearing.

As for getting in an accident, well you have more important things to worry about at that point.

Though the biggest problem is usually family as if they find out about your wearing and then you either have to lie or tell the truth and hope they don't freak out.

How did yall come about to this? My wife and i talked bout it and she told me i can wear diapers if i want when i want but she wont force it upon me as far as throwing away my boxers and they are ragged plus i am a bedwetter

We started off as a D/s relationship after meeting at a BDSM munch 2 years ago, so that set the framework for her forcing me to do things. She hated diapers when we met, but as long as I framed it as a power exchange and not AB play, she eventually came around to it. I'm still responsible for all changing and cleaning, but I do have to ask permission before taking the diaper off.

WOW mine just aint into bdsm or domination dunt know why

Some are, some aren't. At least she's okay with your diapers, and that's a foot in the door. Read around here for a bit and you'll find folks who don't even have that luxury with their partners. Unless you luck out and get an AB/DL for a mate, there's always a warm-up time to get someone acclimated to the lifestyle. Take enough small steps, and you could get there eventually. The key is to let her take it at her pace, no pressure. Like I said, my GF took 2 years to get to this point, and she was already super into domination, etc.

Hope it works out for you.