LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Truck Driver In Diapers

When i started with my first truck company as a company driver. Even though i had been wearing diapers on and off. of course i couldn't ware them at first. i had to be put with a trainer first before i get my own truck. i quickly learn that, diapers could help a lot here. there was times when restrooms and truck stops were very far from each other, and many shipper and consignees don;t have bathrooms and one time i did had an accident. before i got home the first time after finishing training, and got my own truck. i quickly bought my diapers for the road. the first set i bought were pretty bad as i was looking for cheap, as it always leak, even on the first wetting. but i upgraded to abri- form air plus diapers, and leaking had stop, for the most part any how. it still happens when sleeping in my bunk sometimes, or when i soke it thoroughly, or wear it wet long enough for seeping to happen, but they are so cozy as well. i am going to try bambino now, so see how they are.

oh, and they are like my own sanctuary too. most of the public restrooms look disgusting, and smells bad. diapers make feel much better using the bathroom.

• Like 2
Guest little_jonny

it does sound like a good idea.. and i do agree with the restrooms on rest stops. some aren't kept clean and are nasty, dirty, smelly, and disgusting. your better off just wearing a diaper and chaning in the back end of your truck, get a bite to eat, soemthing to drink, and on your way to your next station.. i have seen some road side rest bathrooms and some i wouldn't even use if it was the only bathroom for te next 50 miles.

When I started driving over 15 years ago, I too started to wear diapers while I was on the road. Over time, they became my regular underwear, even when I am @ home. As for public restrooms, I despise them greatly, which contributed to my diaper wearing. I hate the smell, the fact that the majority are not clean, and the fear that the idiot in the next stall over is trying to flush a whole roll of tp down, thus flooding the entire bathroom floor. (This had happened to me more than once).

• Like 1

I drove for 5 years. It never failed that the urge would hit you as you came into a major city at rush hour. I felt I was a safer driver as I didn't have to worry as much as the next guy did. :)

• Like 1

I have known 2 professional truck drivers who wear diapers full time. Also one friend of mine set up her cab as a nursery and when she stopped at different towns she would try to contact the local DPF members for a meal and a little diaper time. It was awesome to have my diaper changed in her cab.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

• Like 2

I have known 2 professional truck drivers who wear diapers full time. Also one friend of mine set up her cab as a nursery and when she stopped at different towns she would try to contact the local DPF members for a meal and a little diaper time. It was awesome to have my diaper changed in her cab.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

wow, that's ballsy! I would of been embarrassed when DOT Would of checked the sleeper. Hell every time co workers get up on my truck to chill out while we wait for dispatch. I am afraid they are going to notice my diaper bulge, or are going to find my diaper stash hidden in the compartment right over their heads. :D Diapers are really convenient for me right now, not only as a bedwetter, but we are mostly running line hauls right now, and I dont want to pull over to find a place to pee, especially with these rising fuel prices. :P

• Like 2
  • 10 years later...

I was not a long haul, But I drove a large service crane truck for 18 yrs, and for the last 10 I worked in and drove in diapers I wetted in my diapers on the road heading to my job, I would put diapers inside of diapers, so I could reach in and pull out the wet ones sometimes I would pull put the first layer that was a baby diaper. And I had times that I was still peeing when I was pulling out the first layer, it was scary exciting when I was driving, But a fun exciting thing I would not have missed it. If I was too wet, when I got to my site, I would go into a potty we called the blue shed, the kind that were really stinky because they hated to suck out the week old crap. And they wandered what People didn't want to use them.?.

I wore coveralls summer and winter, so changing was not hard because of that. I had changed in the front seat of the truck on many occasions  Because of the size and weight of the truck we were DOT everything , so I had to be careful on anything I did, from drugs etc, A pee test was fun,,,, I was told on several occasions I need to remove my coveralls I said ok but I am only wearing under wear, or in winter long johns, so they said ok??

I always wanted to be a long haul driver, but now I am with chronic back etc pain. Disabled

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had a job as an independent contractor as a "drive away" I transported large trucks across country and flew back. I only did it about 2 months. A couple weeks in I started wearing and only packing enough for the drive. I was too nervous to wear thru security. Sometimes I would be solo other times there would be a couple trucks going to the same location. I never had any of the other drivers question how I didn't stop for breaks. But usually I could go thru a whole day wearing the same diaper and change at the hotel at night. It was great.

• 1 year later...

Makes it a heck of a lot easyer to wear a diaper when driving. I had too many times stuck in rush hour traffic where I wet myself before I started to wear diapers for driving. ALso the number of times I was able to avoid having to just stop and run to the bathroom when trying to get fuel or anything. It just makes sense, or it did when I was drivng. Heck, when I do long trips now, I make a point to wear, it jest helps, and makes things a lot less stressy.

• 6 months later...

This is interesting! I've heard of some long-distance truck drivers wearing diapers just for the convenience factor. Makes perfect sense to me! Hmm...I wonder how popular an adult diaper with some a print of cartoon big rig trucks on it would be? 

3 hours ago, FullyLoaded said:

Diapered always.  I usually change in the bunk during fuel stops (not at the pumps) 👍

I think that's a good idea to change in the bunk.  If you did it in front of the pumps everyone would see and you might get arrested for indecent exposure!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

36 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I think that's a good idea to change in the bunk.  If you did it in front of the pumps everyone would see and you might get arrested for indecent exposure!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

There is usually a line at the pumps and some people spend their 30 min break at the pumps when people are waiting for fuel