LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Proud?

tcc

You identify yourself as an Incon, a DL or an AB. Incons, obviously, don't have a lot of choice.

How proud of you of who you are and what you choose to wear? Do you accept yourself and are comfortable with being incon, DL or AB? Or, do you still loathe who you are, how you are and what you choose to wear? Do you feel pride or do you feel shame and are you apologetic? Can you feel pride or do you always feel remorseful because you feel and ARE different from many others in our society? Are you proud to just be who you are and how you are?

Oh, and I'm not talking about "fist pumping", "gay pride parade"(defiant?), "Pride goeth before the fall...(Biblical) types of "pride".

So, what is it? Pride or scorn? And, what are you most proud OF?

I'm not ashamed but I'm not saying I have pride either. To loosely quote a Biblical source, "Pride cometh before the fall." An axiom I believe more true than not, so I be not ashamed, but I keep myself from being "proud" of most things and humbled by many.

I feel gray about it :huh: I am embarrassed by the thought of possibly having to explain it to certain people (even though I wear for need) :blush: but I am not ashamed of this- it's simply part of my life just as a paraplegic has a wheelchair and a blind person has a cane. Neither am I proud of it, but I am proud that I've handled it well and haven't let it run (or ruin) my life B) Compared to almost everyone I've ever met I'm a pretty weird person :wacko: but since I've always been that way I'm used to it :lol: To live my life requires a really good sense of humor- if I didn't have that I'd never stop crying about it all :o

Feelings don't have to be an extreme such as embarrassment or pride ;) Most of mine have 'grayed' over time as I come to realize what's most important in life and now see that few things are worth having deep feelings over. This is just diapers- another form of underwear- and no big deal unless you make it one :) I save the extreme feelings for things that matter like: :wub::boxing::cookiemonster::girl_happy::baby::pizza: Now where's the chocolate smiley when you really need it? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

It's not something I tell people about, but that's because most people outside the fetish community confuse it with paedophilia; I don't fancy the explanations and people thinking I'm a freak. I know it's not anything I need to be ashamed of, just something other people find it very hard to understand. I've got enough other issues in my life that the AB stuff is not really my biggest priority when it comes to educating folks, so most of the time it just gets swept under the carpet for the sake of a quiet life.

I did tell my partner because I didn't want to be dishonest with him, but then it's a gay relationship so it's easy for us to be open about fetishy things :)

I wouldn't classify myself as proud because as others have Said "Pride goeth before a Fall. I would definitely say that I've accepted this part of myself. I am however proud of the fact that I have learned to accept this side of myself. It was something that I had to come to grips with.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I also would not say im not proud .But after many years of binging and purging i have come to an acceptance in my life of where i am at peace with what i do .I also have a double whammy lol im acrossdresser and i like diapers .So ihave had to deal with both of these issues in my life :thumbsup:

I feel about my choice of diapers much of the same way I feel about my choice of socks, it just doesnt cross my mind.

When Elaine and I are enjoying our role-play sessions then our enjoyment is what I'm focused on.

"shame" plays a part in my fetish, but is just part of a scenario.

I'm confident in who and what I am. But that isnt being proud, and it certainly isnt shame.

personally, im am glad of myself, and that i have excepted myself for my need for diapers, but i cant say that im not ashamed, if someone i know was to find out, i cannot say i wouldnt be ashamed. but whatever

I think I'm somewhere in-between. I'm accepting of my enjoyment of diapers, confident that it's fine and healthy and all that, but I don't know if I could say that I'm proud of it. To me, pride has something to do with proclaiming or celebrating something, or at least wanting to. I have gay pride, for example, but I'm not in-your-face about it, and I don't usually announce that during my first meeting with someone, unless it seems relevant. I choose to keep quiet about it sometimes because being open can cause problems in certain situations. But, it's something that people need to know about me if we're to be any more than acquaintances.

I say all that to compare it to how I am about diapers. It's enough for me that a couple of non ABDL people in my life know, and that I know other ABDLs, even if only online. People don't need to know it about me for the most part. It's something fun in and of itself, but it's not something I feel the need to celebrate.

I am happy and proud to wear my nappies, i use them due to a medical condition and i will not hide from the fact that i need them it is better that i am in them than wetting my trousers and pants.

After all if you need something why should you hide from the fact that you need something,if i was asked by anyone if i was wearing a nappy,then i would not lie and tell them yes i am.

ummm if you can call being comfortable with my sexuality proud.. then i guess... i mean ... i like what i like... and i'm cool with that... not sure theres really any sort of pride or remourse there.. it just is what it is.....

I'm not Proud & shouting from the roof top. But I am proud of the type of person I have become. It did take me AWHILE :blush: to exscept wanting to wear diapers; but when I did I found peace with part of my life.:smiley-baby-boy:

Ditto. The word is not 'pride', nor is it 'acceptance' in the sense of something we really don't want. Maybe the question is, Do you still like yourself (?) in spite of the fact that you're a 'pervert', and that other people would not count wearing diapers for fun and pleasure as a plus. Absolutely!