LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Was Your First Diaper Experience, After Childhood?

NikABDL

For me it started with plastic pants when I was 6. I 2 brothers still in diapers, so I would sneak their plastic pants and wear them over my underwear. ! of my brothers was a bedwetter and wore diapers at night until he was 6. My Mom always laid our pajamas out for us and one night, on top of mine were my brothers' diapers & plastic pants. I said hey, these aren't mine and Dad said do you want to wear them? I said no, though I really wanted to. I regret that to this day. The rest is history!

I'm pretty sure I've answered one of these threads before but what the heck. I was 10/11 ish and in social services care in the UK. Without going into details, the way I was dealt with was frankly physically abusive and for reasons I shall never understand I turned to some baby diapers to relieve the stress when they became available by chance. I was caught by care home staff, of course who didn't know what to make of it so said nothing to me at the time (I later found a note about it in my personal records that I DPA'd out of them many years later) and so it was a short-lived thing but the seeds were sown and the rest was history ;)

I'm just going to point you to my blog, which explains this quite well and in intricate detail. You'll understand why I have a sexual component to being a DL when you read about my first experience with diapers. (Yes, there's some explicit aspects to what happened, but that's probably why I remember the first time I accidentally had any involvement with diapers whatsoever.) I have to warn you guys, it's a long read, but skim it, or skip the sections you find boring. I think some of you will be interested in reading the whole thing though.

I was either 6 or 7. My mom's boyfriend had a daughter who was still in diapers, so we had a stash in the house. It was Easter. My mom, brother and I went to church for services. When we returned, I found my dad had left an Easter basket with some candy and a card with a $10 bill in it. I had been looking for an excuse -- any excuse -- to try on a diaper, so I said to my mom: "Dad gave me $10. Where's my $10 from you?" She refused to give me any money, so I said "If you don't give me money, I'm going to put on a diaper. That'll teach you" (or something to that effect). She just ignored me (rightfully so, looking back), so I put on the diaper. It was a Pampers, size 4 I think. My mom continued to ignore me, so I walked over to the neighbor's house, where there was an Easter egg hunt going on. I remember walking into the backyard, seeing all the kids running around, and said "What the heck am I doing?" and ran back to the house, took off the diaper, and went back to the hunt.

• Like 1

well my first time was when i was 13 and my mom was joking that i liked to mess my pants until i was 5 and after that i didn't do that because she put the messy under wear to my face and i stopped, but i was watching a huggies or pampers commercial one day and thought about wearing diapers would be cool and the experiment on how much they hold and i ask my mom if i could get a pack and she said no. A couple of months later i decide to poop my pants in the bathroom and i did it felt good and then i was making make shift diapers from toilet paper and sleeping out side in the summer did that for about 2 years and then when i was 18 i bought my first diapers online and loved them ever since.

• Like 1

It was when i had the stomach flu, when i was in kindergarten. and had to be put in diapers for three days. I loved those three days. After that i just waited for the family members bring there kids over, and i would just go into there diaper bags, take just one out.

Until i was 13, and i was able to go biking down to the drug store and buy my own Pampers.

when i was four or five years old, my parents had to do something one afternoon and so i was babysat by my friend's sister across the street from me. i remember climbing to the top of the landing on the second floor and seeing an open cupboard next to my friend's room. inside was a bag of diapers, huggies i think. all i remember is reaching in and grabbing a handful, and his sister stopping me and saying "Those aren't for you." or something to that effect.

i think my earliest memory of purposefully wearing was back in kindergarden. my younger sister was, being one year old, in diapers. i had taken to stealing a few and hiding them under my mattress. i used to wake up really early in the morning and quietly put one in, without leaving the bed; my elder sister slept on the other side of the room. anyways, i remember one morning i was wearing one, and my mom came in and told me i had to get dressed for school. i told her i could do it myself this time (since i didn't want her to find out i was wearing) and so i slipped on my pants and shirt and headed off to school. that was the one and only day at school i spent wearing a diaper, and i remember, even at six years old, feeling very silly. it was fun though; i remember not caring that i felt/looked silly because it felt so good.

one last memory, we only had one bathroom for the first year at that house, and one morning i really had to pee but my sister was in the shower. i had a diaper hidden in my room, so i put it on and made use of it. i still remember myself thinking "wow it fits" and getting that little electric-thrill we all get from time to time when we wet.

My first experience happened when I was about 12. I tried to make fake diapers a couple times before that (like with towels and what not). I liked the feeling but I wouldn't call it my first true experience. When I was 12 I had a friend whose younger brother still needed diapers. I don't remember what kind but I do remember snagging a couple. I didn't wet those cause I didn't know when/if I'd get any others for a long time so I'd take em off and put em on and eventually they were so overused from the continual taking on and off that they were no good anymore. Returned to my fake makeshifts until I got my learner permit at 16 and drove to the store, bought some, and hid them. This was my first wetting and man did it feel good. There may have been some smaller incidents in the inbetween but that's how I remember it.

I think I was about 8 and had stomach flu and messed myself, so mum put me in a nappy and plastic pants, for 2 days.

After that I sort out that feeling, so would stuff my knickers with towels.

I wore my first proper nappy when I began work at a nursing home.

• 3 years later...

I have always had an interest in diapers as far back as I can remember. I can't remember potty training, but I do remember having a few accidents, popping my pants when I was 4 or 5. No big deal, my mom just cleaned me up and that was it.

Before trying diapers, I took old underwear into the shower with me and I would wet and mess them in the shower. Then I would clean up and wash the underwear in the shower then stash them in the closet to dry.

I didn't have any experience with diapers until I was old enough to be left home alone. I made my own diapers with a garbage bag, paper towels and duct tape. I would wear them around the house, wet them and sometimes mess them, then clean up before anyone got home. One day, I almost got busted, I was diaper and wet and my parents came home earlier that expected. I jumped in the shower before they came in, got cleaned up and smuggled the diaper into my room.

I didn't get any real diapers until I was 16 and able to drive. I drove a few towns away so that I wouldn't run into anyone I knew and bought Attends and Depends then his them in my room. Those old green Depends back in the 80s really sucked. They would leak with one wetting. There was a home heath care supply store that had some different kinds of diapers. I tried Dignity brand, Scott which was a pad and pant system. Attends were my favorite, although the Scott had an overnight pad that was really thick n felt good. I did like to go out fishing by myself, I would diaper up and no one would know.

What triggered my love of diapers, I'll never know

In 1956 when I was 14 years old, I became incontinent as the result of a surgical misadventure. I bled excessively after the surgery and ended up spending over 3 months in hospital. The hospital placed me in cloth diapers that were fastened with tape ties on the sides and covered with plastic pants. Later when I got home, I wore pin-on cloth diapers and plastic pants. There were no disposables in those days.

Growing up after being toilet trained before turning 3 (so my family has told me) because my bladder was tiny and over-active, for trips and special events my Mom would nicely ask me to wear what she called 'Just-in-Case' diapers. To me diapers were simply another kind of underwear. I did not ask to play in diapers. All of those were pinned gauze diapers worn covered with Gerber vinyl panties. I lost my night control at age 12 when I started pinning on my own diapers even on trips.

When I was 18 me and my ("Ex") boyfriend were watching a bunch of movies and drinking quite a bit. At the time I couldn't shut up about wanting to indulge my diaper fetish for the first time and the desire just got worse when I was drunk. Eventually he said he would go with me to get some diapers. It was like 2 or 3 Am and we walked to a nearby store about half a mile away and picked up some diapers. On the way back I kept pinching myself because I could swear I was in one of my many diaper dreams, I was ready to hit myself over the head with something heavy because I could not believe I was actually going to be able to try diapers for the first time since being a toddler. They were just some basic Depends but It was still one of the best moments in my life. 10 years of trying to repress those desires (Wanting to wear & use diapers) and hating myself every moment of it and thinking I was sick in the head. Though the relationship ended very badly I still look back at this time and for a brief moment and I remember that wonderful feeling of having someone truly care about me. )";

I was about 4 and at my cousin's house when I must have wet myself. I don't remember it except that I came home in a pair of her panties. My mom kept them in my drawer and i wore them - and remember loving how they felt.

After a few years as a teenager using massive amounts of toilet paper to simulate the absorption of a diaper, I finally got the nerve to go to Walgreen and buy some. When I put one on and used it, my legs began shaking because I was so excited. Since discovering Internet diapers, I've tryed almost every heavy duty one offered. Next up...dry 24/7

• 1 month later...

I can't even remember the age i was. as far as i can remember i just have always enjoyed diapers. I can't put an age to it, but i had to be around 10 or younger. Lucky for me my cousin was a bedwetter and he was a year younger then me so i could always fit into his diapers. I stole them all the time but never wore them out. I would just wear them and use them in the bathroom before getting into the shower and throw them away with the rest. This lasted until i was at least 16. My parents had another baby so diapers were available in my house for me when my cousin quit bedwetting so i was pretty much set with diapers growing up.

I got sick when I was three and had to spend two months in the hospital. I was bedridden, and had to wear diapers; in fact, the very first thing I remember anyone ever saying to me was a nurse explaining what they were doing while they were diapering me. I grew to enjoy them, and later I began stealing my baby cousin's diapers whenever we'd visit my aunt and uncle. Eventually I was caught and it wasn't till my early twenties that I revisited my fascination with diapers. I wore my first adult diapers at age twenty-three. The most recent time I wore was...well, I'm wearing right now, and for the past few months, since coming out to my roommate and realizing that diapers are a major stress reliever for me, I've worn almost every single day. I now have a diaper drawer full of M4s and Tena Slip Maxis. :)

My first diaper was a make shift one from one of my mom's old plastic shower caps with an old tee shirt folded and stuffed inside, I was 11 years old. I would wear my briefs under my pajamas then after I went to bed I would get out my make shift diaper and stuff it down my briefs then pee in it and masturbate. I had my first real ejactuation in one around age 13, my parents had never had the "TALK" with me so we it happened I thought I had an infection from wacking off too much, it had me worried for a few weeks. Like a lot of others when I turned 16 I ordered real youth diapers from the Wards cataloge and picked them up at the store. About the longest I have gone without diapers of some kind was my four years in the Navy.