LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saturday Morning

Playing on the computer dressed in my pj's and a freshly changed training pant with plastic pants over them in case I go back to bed.

Got to go to the deli at some point today, my juice is in and Mikey needs his sippy cup of juice!

Not every Saturday or weekend morning is free. Some weekends I have to work.

However, when I don't have to work and don't have anything pressing, my favorite thing to do is get into some fresh cloth diapers if I haven't worn them overnight, in which case they will be wet, and plan on enjoying a refreshing BM and wearing it for as long as I can into the day. If I don't have a lot to do, I can stay home and enjoy myself. Occasionally, if there is not too much "aroma", I might take a drive to the post office and collect my mail with messy pants. Sometimes, weather permitting, I will amble outside and do yardwork discreetly "bundled" and messy.

Ah, the pleasures that can be experienced by a DL... :)

My eyes opened a half hour after my alarm. Thankfully, it wasn't too late.

Had no time to do anything before going to work for a 9am flight.

Starting snowing just before I went out to the plane. Rechecked the weather and it was still ok.

Ended up flying into some freezing rain and immediately turned around.

Offered my passengers another tour on a different day. Called the boss to make sure it was ok.

Snowed heavier and earlier than forecast. Went to get lunch, felt sick after eating.

Stayed at work because I NEED the internet there to finish online training. Finally left work at 3 feeling slightly better.

Braved the snow. Made it across the big highrise bridge (interestingly, was not snowing about 30 feet above the ground and they must've treated the bridge with chemicals as it was the easiest part of the commute).

Finally sitting in front of my lappy reading DD with two cups of tea.

Well, it's not morning anymore :blush: but I'm just sitting here purusing sites, checking mail and sipping some green tea. Not in a diaper mode though, but I am shopping at changing times to see whats up there. I might order a couple of diapers, since they really do look awesome and comfy. Don't know about pps or any other stuff, they seem out of stock on some of it too :(

Anyways, I have to work tonight, so I'm just kicking it for now....maybe I'll go get my car smogged....MEH....

I spent the day either in bed or on the couch resting like daddy told me to do. Trying to break a fever I have had for 3 days now. I watched my Disney Princess movies and of course as always I was in my diapers. I had bottles and sippy cups and lots of snuggles from daddy.