LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ill Tonight

DailyDi

Not feeling well tonight, so staying in bed. had two drop attacks today (drop attack = sudden complete loss of balance causing you to instantly fall to the ground) and still dizzy and unwell.

sorry to hear that, i have had sudden vertigo attacks, i got it a couple time over the past 6 months, the onset is very fast and it feels like you went from sober to extremely drunk, and cant stand up, when it happened to me i just lay down and when i close my eyes i feel like im perpetually spinning in a certain direction, like i was on an one of those machines that astronauts train on. DailyDi, i know how you feel and im sorry that it happens to you to, it sucks really bad, hope you feel better.

Hope you get better soon :D Occasionally my blood pressure drops out and makes me so dizzy that I have to sit down NOW or I'll fall over :o Luckily I can tell when it's likely and have a couple seconds warning right before it happens ;) I'll try to keep up with the spammers till you return :whistling:

Bettypooh

Hope you get through this one, it doesn't sound to fun :(

I don't know, but something that might help is to stop eating your own cooking...it sounds dangerous :P

*KIDDING!* :blush:

Feeling better this morning, but kind of weak (normal after a bad attack) Slept from 7 last night till 8 this morning when my Mom woke me up to get me to change - wet through my Bambino and rather impressively wet the bed. "Get changed and I'll take care of your bed."

Love you Mom!

Feeling better this morning, but kind of weak (normal after a bad attack) Slept from 7 last night till 8 this morning when my Mom woke me up to get me to change - wet through my Bambino and rather impressively wet the bed. "Get changed and I'll take care of your bed."

Love you Mom!

I want a mom like that!!!!! :D

you might want to switch to cloth for nights like this also, or amybe a dry 24/7....if your bambino is leaking :blush: and stop drinking so much Kool aid before bedtime! :P

I've never heard of 'drop attacks' before - doesn't sound like fun at all! It's good to hear you are feeling better and that your mom is so supportive!

I've never heard of 'drop attacks' before - doesn't sound like fun at all! It's good to hear you are feeling better and that your mom is so supportive!

It's a lovely part of the disease I have.

I want a mom like that!!!!! :D

you might want to switch to cloth for nights like this also, or amybe a dry 24/7....if your bambino is leaking :blush: and stop drinking so much Kool aid before bedtime! :P

All better :)

post-1-0-77830100-1295654796_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-77830100-1295654796_thumb.jpg