LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Insane Ebay Listing

Agreed Definitely insane. 22 Diapers for $700.00!:o . I do admit I love my diapers, just not at that Cost! Who is it that would be willing to pay that type of money, let alone Afford it.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Ive sold older Attends on Ebay before but I never got or expected them to be that much. I think it is a bit overboard. They are not that unique that they are worth $700. Props to the guy who is selling them though if they can acuatally get people to pay that much for them. I guess I had better get to the thrift stores and see if I can find me some Attends! :biker_h4h:

Is there not a chance it's a typo and the dp is one place too far to the right? I'm sure eBay asks you to check and double check the buy it now price but that's just bonkers. On the other hand, $70 is not much over what they can go in auction listings, which would make sense & the seller has sold some other diapers that went for $50 and $100 so I doubt they think they'll get $700 for them either :P

Typo or not, it's still too much for me though :P

worth $700. Props to the guy who is selling them though if they can acuatally get people to pay that much for them. I guess I had better get to the thrift stores and see if I can find me some Attends! :biker_h4h:

If he gets that much we all need to hit the stores & Grandmas' attic then sell them all & retire. For $700.00 he could ship for free!!! TOO rich for my pocketbook!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Insane? Give it ten years, they will be worth a lot more.

Only to very, very foolish people. For that price, you could practically order a limited production line from a diaper manufacturer.

Only to very, very foolish people. For that price, you could practically order a limited production line from a diaper manufacturer.

Oh sorry ms Leilin lets not take into consideration that this is a perishable item. Sure you could own a production line but to recreate these attends is futile. You have to think of these attends in the terms of antiques. The more years equals less existence. Less existence equals higher price. I was selling these six to eight years ago for about 100.00 a pack, they were already eight to eleven years old back then and very hard to find. They are now about sixteen years old and extremely hard to find. I noticed a price ceiling from about 2005-2010 but it seems to be breaking.

Foolish is a childish term, Are you telling me that these people who can not only afford these attends but also and most likely afford a home in which to use them or even perhaps an automobile to drive to the post office where they are also able to afford a po box. These people who have worked to provided them self's what they desire, ya ms Leliln they are foolish, your right. What a bunch of foolish fools, you should mark a negative point on there post to let the world know some random and anonymous as& hole thinks they suck.

Less existence equals higher price.

You forgot the other side of that equation: Demand. Less existence only equals a higher price when demand is equal or greater. That's Microeconomics 101 for you. You'd be hard pressed to prove that demand is currently equal or greater for the old model of Attends, no matter how decent they were (and they were quite decent! Just not as decent as many items which are much improved and around today.).

Foolish is a "childish term?" You will find that there are many things unequivocally foolish in this world, such as Cheez Whiz, Kan'ji Tattoos on people who don't know what they mean, trendy exercise products, aspartame, and spending 700 dollars on a bag of diapers. Perhaps when you get a little older you'll gain a bit of perspective in this yourself before deigning to call other people "childish."

You should also read the whole thread. It would be a bit hard to neg-rep an eBay posting, since at this time eBay has no negative rep system that means anything (they did away with that years ago). And, of course, in order to give that neg-rep you'd have to be the person who was dumb enough to make the purchase. Were you thinking the seller made a post in this thread? Perhaps you should refrain from branding yourself as the foolish one and read before you post.

And, finally, before you presume to attack my choice of words, learn to use proper grammar, as your post is littered with mistakes that wouldn't have been and weren't tolerated of me when I was a third of your ageplay age, notwithstanding your posted age. Glass houses.

Nope, sorry never had to pay a university to teach me how to make a good profit, guess im just lucky. What are you saying? Demand equal or greater to current attends? Thats like saying the price of a 2011 car somehow governs the price of a 1937 car. An individuals desire for a new car differs than ones desire to own an antique car. Ill give you or your professors credit, I guess it plays a roll. It is some interesting bushwa.

Im standing my ground on the childish remark, Were about the same age, you got two years on me, big deal. A man can spend his hard earned money any way he wants. To question a strangers sending habits is foolish. Next time someone trys to give you 600 bucks for a pack of pampers, no matter what your professor told you. Keep your personal feelings to your self and take the money, sometimes economics can be very simple.

I was referring to the negative ratings here on daily diapers not on ebay. I was flabbergasted that some as& hat would mark me negative for a prediction on future diaper prices. I guess they like there vintage attends cheap. I do not sell vintage attends cheap.

Last note, if you are going to bash my grammar, no need relpy... duh. You obviously could read what I had to say so it was not an issue. Actions such as these only show how small and insignificant you are. My worst enemy would never receive such a low attack. Thats like calling the fat kid fat.... are you fat? Good luck with that.

Nope, sorry never had to pay a university to teach me how to make a good profit, guess im just lucky. What are you saying? Demand equal or greater to current attends? Thats like saying the price of a 2011 car somehow governs the price of a 1937 car. An individuals desire for a new car differs than ones desire to own an antique car. Ill give you or your professors credit, I guess it plays a roll. It is some interesting bushwa.

Im standing my ground on the childish remark, Were about the same age, you got two years on me, big deal. A man can spend his hard earned money any way he wants. To question a strangers sending habits is foolish. Next time someone trys to give you 600 bucks for a pack of pampers, no matter what your professor told you. Keep your personal feelings to your self and take the money, sometimes economics can be very simple.

You didn't read very well. Try again, then post. You just addressed several things that I didn't actually say. I bolded the big one so you can read, slowly this time, and give a response that doesn't paint you as having the the reading comprehension of a third grader.

Secondly: Check the link. Nobody's been dumb enough to buy the product. I am not criticizing anybody's choice but a hypothetical action. You really shouldn't comment on economics until you understand them. It makes you look dumb.

I was referring to the negative ratings here on daily diapers not on ebay. I was flabbergasted that some as& hat would mark me negative for a prediction on future diaper prices. I guess they like there vintage attends cheap. I do not sell vintage attends cheap.

Last note, if you are going to bash my grammar, no need relpy... duh. You obviously could read what I had to say so it was not an issue. Actions such as these only show how small and insignificant you are. My worst enemy would never receive such a low attack. Thats like calling the fat kid fat.... are you fat? Good luck with that.

The word you're looking for is not "ratings" but "comments." I think that's still taught sometime around the second or third grade.

Awwww... troll got called out and is whining. People get neg-repped on this site for saying stupid or intentionally inflammatory things. Your post would fall in the former category. Don't like it? Stop posting until you can put some thought into what you're saying.

The difference between criticizing your utter lack of ability to use something such as a keyboard correctly and criticizing "the fat kid" is that by taking your time and thinking as you type, you can type in a way that doesn't make you look like a moron. Many people who are larger do not have the luxury of not being so. Idiocy is a luxury that, sadly, most can afford.

There is a very old saying: It is better to remain silent, and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You have removed all doubt.

• Like 1