LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Here?

I was a regular visitor over at another (small) AB/DL website. They made a thread about other cool AB/DL communities. Well, I saw this one, and suddenly I'm way more active on here :P

WELL first off Dad & Mom got together then I came along.:whistling::roflmao: Seriously I did search for "adult baby chatrooms" & found a few. But after my PC crashed & lost the saved addys; I did remember where I felt more at home & respected & came back. I know not everyone gets along :rant: or agrees always; but most here are better at it than other sites I've been to. :D

I've been coming to DD for years and years. I just never signed up or made a name here until this year, as I've been unemployed and sitting around mostly twirling my thumbs lol. I honestly don't remember how I found this site. probably in one of my many diaper related google searches lol but that was a long time ago. Even before I met Q.

Anyone remember mIRC days? on webchat? :D

~lilme

Guest little_jonny

honestly for me, when i was still in high school about 15-ish and was browsing diaper sites and could never find one for teens that time but did saw this one. i did checked it out once or twice and waited until the right time and age, to sign up. i have tried other AB/DL sites but none of them are as nice as DD is.

For Me, when I moved out of my Parents House, & I got internet, I did a search about Adults liking to wear diapers, & one of the sites that was shown was DD, soooo Here I am & boy am I glad that I found DD & that I'm here!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

One of the questions we all ask ourselves, as we do a "personal inventory" - A.A. has this as a center point of its program - is looking at WHERE we're at, HOW we are, and ultimately, how we GOT here.

Most, it seems, simply cannot accept how they are - DLs, ABs, or any other variant of diaper fetishist - let alone have the skill(and, yes, it is a developed or learned skill) to figure who they are and how they are. And, once they DO know who they are and how they are, most can't accept it, don't accept it and long continue to chew on themselves, browbeat themselves and simply never feel comfortable being AS they are, seemingly so ABnormal, and so out of sync with society and it's "norms", maybe perverted AND mentally ill! WE are our own worst enemies, it seems! It's diapers. It's JUST diapers. It's ONLY diapers. And, diapers are neither fattening, illegal NOR immoral! They make diapers in adult sizes, and millions of human beings around the WORLD are wearing and using diapers - as infants or incons who NEED to wear them - or by CHOICE. Diapers are absorbent underwear!

Always having an attraction to and affectation by puffy cloth diapers and shimmery swishy plastic pants (just new on the market in my day - I was born in 1955), my urge to feel what diapers were again like - as a "big boy" - at around age 12(oh, yeah, and puberty was just around the corner), I actively pursued finding/making/trying a cloth diaper for myself, with all the excitement, cravings, self-loathing and disgust - all the time worried I was "sick"(mentally ill) for my desires. And, once I satisfied those urges, I never looked back and it's been over 40 years I've been into diapers again, after say, 10 years OUT of them, during childhood.

I HAD to know I was not alone. I HAD to know I was NOT mentally ill. There HAD to be other teens MY age that were "into" diapers - by choice or need. After all, Salk had photo advertising at surgical supply stores showing an adult modeling their "Sani Pant" - adult "plastic pants". So, plastic pants were available for ADULTS! Diapers, too?

I chewed on myself and beat myself up, enjoying and loathing make-shift diapers, including terrycloth towels, for nearly 10 years. In 1976, on a road-trip with my first wife, I came across a men's magazine called "Nugget", at a roadhouse truck-stop. It had a "personals" section - a way to contact other readers. And, OMG, there were TWO letters in that section regarding diapers and AB play. THAT opened up a whole new world for me - at age TWENTY ONE(remember, this is WAY before computers and the internet) - and I've never looked back.

I was able to end up a member of Diaper Pail Fraternity - DPF - and slowly, little by little, my DL world opened and expanded. Eventually, I got to Daily Diapers. It's a journey I will never forget NOR regret.

I KNOW who I am, HOW I am and WHERE I am. I am content, fulfilled and as happy as a person can be. I accept who I am, and how I am, and do not care to change a thing. I love my DL side/life/world. As my wife says, it's a PART of ME. It's just the way I am. And, with that kind of spousal support, I live a fantasy life, in a dream world, every day I get up and face each day.

Daily Diapers, the forums and the chat room add a little spice to my life/world knowing I'm not alone. I only hope that others can/will find the fulfillment and contentment that I have.

• Like 1

I've been coming to DD for quite sometime now you know just to look at pics and read stories, never really signed up for it. I guess I just got bored with the other sites and kinda curious what this site forum is like. I found out that it is freaking awesome, never have I regretted joining this site. Meeting new people, having fun :)

One of the questions we all ask ourselves, as we do a "personal inventory" - A.A. has this as a center point of its program - is looking at WHERE we're at, HOW we are, and ultimately, how we GOT here.

Most, it seems, simply cannot accept how they are - DLs, ABs, or any other variant of diaper fetishist - let alone have the skill(and, yes, it is a developed or learned skill) to figure who they are and how they are. And, once they DO know who they are and how they are, most can't accept it, don't accept it and long continue to chew on themselves, browbeat themselves and simply never feel comfortable being AS they are, seemingly so ABnormal, and so out of sync with society and it's "norms", maybe perverted AND mentally ill! WE are our own worst enemies, it seems! It's diapers. It's JUST diapers. It's ONLY diapers. And, diapers are neither fattening, illegal NOR immoral! They make diapers in adult sizes, and millions of human beings around the WORLD are wearing and using diapers - as infants or incons who NEED to wear them - or by CHOICE. Diapers are absorbent underwear!

Always having an attraction to and affectation by puffy cloth diapers and shimmery swishy plastic pants (just new on the market in my day - I was born in 1955), my urge to feel what diapers were again like - as a "big boy" - at around age 12(oh, yeah, and puberty was just around the corner), I actively pursued finding/making/trying a cloth diaper for myself, with all the excitement, cravings, self-loathing and disgust - all the time worried I was "sick"(mentally ill) for my desires. And, once I satisfied those urges, I never looked back and it's been over 40 years I've been into diapers again, after say, 10 years OUT of them, during childhood.

I HAD to know I was not alone. I HAD to know I was NOT mentally ill. There HAD to be other teens MY age that were "into" diapers - by choice or need. After all, Salk had photo advertising at surgical supply stores showing an adult modeling their "Sani Pant" - adult "plastic pants". So, plastic pants were available for ADULTS! Diapers, too?

I chewed on myself and beat myself up, enjoying and loathing make-shift diapers, including terrycloth towels, for nearly 10 years. In 1976, on a road-trip with my first wife, I came across a men's magazine called "Nugget", at a roadhouse truck-stop. It had a "personals" section - a way to contact other readers. And, OMG, there were TWO letters in that section regarding diapers and AB play. THAT opened up a whole new world for me - at age TWENTY ONE(remember, this is WAY before computers and the internet) - and I've never looked back.

I was able to end up a member of Diaper Pail Fraternity - DPF - and slowly, little by little, my DL world opened and expanded. Eventually, I got to Daily Diapers. It's a journey I will never forget NOR regret.

I KNOW who I am, HOW I am and WHERE I am. I am content, fulfilled and as happy as a person can be. I accept who I am, and how I am, and do not care to change a thing. I love my DL side/life/world. As my wife says, it's a PART of ME. It's just the way I am. And, with that kind of spousal support, I live a fantasy life, in a dream world, every day I get up and face each day.

Daily Diapers, the forums and the chat room add a little spice to my life/world knowing I'm not alone. I only hope that others can/will find the fulfillment and contentment that I have.

Dude, stop sounding like a priest... We accept ourselves already ;)

How DID I get here?

ding ding ding the million dollar question... wouldn't we all like to know that... SO WE CAN SEND YOU BACK!!!! hehehehehehe :P:P:P

i was told about this place by someone from an old yahoo chat back when yahoo allowed fetish chat rooms.... he told me about this place so i came, and then eventually joined up... and here years later I have blossomed into the charming young lady you see before you.....

ding ding ding the million dollar question... wouldn't we all like to know that... SO WE CAN SEND YOU BACK!!!! hehehehehehe :P:P:P

i was told about this place by someone from an old yahoo chat back when yahoo allowed fetish chat rooms.... he told me about this place so i came, and then eventually joined up... and here years later I have blossomed into the charming young lady you see before you.....

>_<

Sarah was looking for places to Troll one day and ended up here...... Stop bullying me!!

I viewed the photos/stories long before I ever found the message board. I was on wetset, frequently and got really annoyed when that DD guy came on spamming his updates :whistling: So while I looked at the pictures and stories, I boycotted the community.

WS has kind of become a vast wasteland at least the boards, and I have grown to love this board.

I think I found this site eons ago, searching for'diaper fetish' or 'adult baby girls'. Been with DD since the beginning, seen several changes with the site. Even a time when I believe everthing was wiped out. :wtf2: Had to re-join after the prob was corrected. Been here ever since. I don't post a whole lot, but i'm here almost everyday to see what's goin on. DD, you're the best bar none. :D You have the greatest diaper community site online (imho)& I hope to be here & be a part of it as long as either the site or I may last :thumbsup:

I honestly don't recall... It was either though an Altavista search for "adult diapers", or a link on a webpage... Then, I left for a while and kept the address in my Favorites, and came back fairly recently and had my display name changed...

Dude, stop sounding like a priest... We accept ourselves already ;)

Wow, I didn't intend to sound like a priest! Question asked. Question answered, if in a lengthy fashion! LOL At my age, it's taken a long time to get "here", and where I'm at.

For the younger ones at this site, most have no idea what it was like to discover that we DLs and ABs were not alone, back in the day. So, like anything else, where we are at is based on a lot of experience. Can't say we're any wiser, but we sure have seen a lot and learned a lot. And, TDL, I assure you, you are in a minority in terms of acceptance. It's great you do accept yourself for who you are and how you are! I wish more at this site and others could say that...

I did a search for "hunting in diapers' wondering if I was the only one that thought it was extremely convenient. Found a post here on DD. About a year later, I was looking for sites like this and, remembering my hunting search, repeated it to find DD again. I started following the posts for two months. When I couldn't stand not seeing the 'Photos' forum I signed up. Glad I did!!

I'm here because my daddy (Socalab) told me about the group. :thumbsup: Daddy told me that the owner/moderator of this website and him go back about 15 years. He can't remember exactly where he first met him online. Daddy says that the owner of this website has been very supportive of him and vice versa. I've been posting in here more often lately as it's a lot more interesting than diaperspace which is very boring.

Left on Main, three blocks down, a left on Maple straight for 3 miles then a right onto Daily Diapers...

Actually I used to do very frequent searches to find diaper stories. I stumbled onto the Story Page and stayed there for eons until I got up the courage to sign on and visit the forums.