LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Much Would You Pay?

sarah_ab

How much would you pay?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. If you could hire a 'babysitter' or your choice of gender for 12 hours, say from 8 am to 8 pm, how much would you pay for this service? No sex, but diaper changes, spankings, enemas, cuddling, movies, bath time, etc...

• up to $500
    • $500-$750
    • $750-$1000
    • $1000-$1250
    • $1250-$1500
    • $1500-$1750
    • $1750-$2000
    • over $2000
    • I would not hire someone ever to do this

Ok this poll was inspired by stumbling across a webiste offering adult baby babysitting services, where the person charged $1800 for a 12 hour 'visit' from 8 pm to 8 am. While they would do enemas, diaper changes, spankings, punishment, bathing, cuddling, play time.... there was no sex involved and the only two type of diapers they offered were tena or depends, and if you were outside of their 'area' they charge $0.50 / km travel.

I am just wondering are people really willing to pay $1800 for only twelve hours - part of which you would be sleeping - of 'baby' time.... never to see that money or that person again unless you could come up with more $$$?

I forgot to say i voted myself for i would never pay for this.... in case anyone was wondering....

hmmm maybe depending on the replies thought might be worth starting my own business HAHAHA... i mean seriously i could change some guys diapers and call him a baby for 1800!!!!!

Nope, not for me. Paying money for any kind of fetish-contact just seems skeevy to me.

I agree DailyDi, & not just because of that, but also in addition, the fact that it would be with a complete stranger, that would be scary. Trust & knowing someone is key.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

I have not and probably would not do anything like that, and certainly not for that kind of money. However, as a fantasy, it might be quite interesting at the lower level but certainly nobody is worth more than $50 an hour for this kind of service as far as I'm concerned. I'd go $200 for 4 hours, which is about all I'd be interested in as a one-time deal.

Never, ever, would I pay someone to do this to me. I have this golden rule of which says "Caring is free, as long as everyone enjoys it."

In my book, you'll have to enjoy what you're doing, and that goes for free.

Has to agree that is a lot of cash for a baby sitter. I am going to have to pass on that one. I had a babysitting experience when I lived in Japan. Diapers were changed, cloths were available, spankings etc.... even daily trips out and about, however i decided to stay indoors. The cost was $300.00 up front and payment for diapers, food was charged at the end of your stay....

I have never paid, can can understand why some people do, and I have considered it during lonely periods. $1800 for "anything" is out of my budget. And 8pm-8am seems like most of that time would be spent sleeping If I were to pay, and I am not expecting too. I am thinking more like $100-200 for 2-4 hours worth of play

well if i could choose the gender and like most the person was good looking.

Most i would pay for a whole day would be $200.

I mean we can provide our own diapers and food.

All she would be paid for is her time.

But even $200 is much because it would be like a job.

So if you wanted to start your own charge like $8-10 an hour or give a rate of $100 starting from 10 a.m in the morning you stay overnight till 8 a.m.

for me it would be about what she is offering

The diaper changes are nice, feeding, and snuggling (no sex) but snuggling up and sleeping next to said paid mommy

so far it likes of those who would pay, about 90% are willing to pay up to but no more than $50 an hour.... now i could see that as a reasonable rate for providing this type of unique adult service....

but $150 and hour.... and the majority of that time is spent while u are sleeping most likely? no way.. plus u don't even get sex out of it? or even a manually stimulated orgasm? hell no!!!!

• 1 month later...

okay i know that this is one of those things that will never go away, but that doesn't mean i will ever accept it. It's some peoples preference/choice/option. Personally though, i could never and WOULD never pay for this. To me, its something that I would want someone to participate in it with me because they wanted to, not because i paid them to and I would prefer my partner to be doing this with me, otherwise i'd rather not do it at all with someone. Though its non sexual, to me its like paying for sex honestly. I know it makes no sense but to me it does.