LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Your Poop Didn'T Stink...

If your poop didn't stink, would you trying messing your diapers if you don't? If your poop didn't stink, would you mess your diapers more often if you do, and like to, even WITH the mess that comes along? If your poop didn't stink, would you risk pooping in public, if you already don't do anything like that, even discreetly? If your poop didn't stink, would you have less of a problem with the mess and cleanup? Just wondering....

Nope. :)

Though if it weren't such a squishy mess I'd do it more often. When I was a kid I'd often have really big, firm loads, but since I turned 20 (mostly) only one in ten or twenty is the kind I really enjoy in a diaper. Most of the time, it's like wet oatmeal and it burns. :(

Nope. :)

Though if it weren't such a squishy mess I'd do it more often. When I was a kid I'd often have really big, firm loads, but since I turned 20 (mostly) only one in ten or twenty is the kind I really enjoy in a diaper. Most of the time, it's like wet oatmeal and it burns. :(

You need to change you diet, and possibly add more fiber....that doesnt sound good at all :(

Fiber amount doesn't matter, anything from low-carb high-protein, to vegetarian, to extreem fiber via Metamucil overdosing, it doesn't make much difference at all.

Recently I've pondered if I may be intolerant of either onions or mushrooms, which are very common additions to a lot of my favorites.

If your poop didn't stink, would you trying messing your diapers if you don't? If your poop didn't stink, would you mess your diapers more often if you do, and like to, even WITH the mess that comes along? If your poop didn't stink, would you risk pooping in public, if you already don't do anything like that, even discreetly? If your poop didn't stink, would you have less of a problem with the mess and cleanup? Just wondering....

No. I'd still do it occasionally such as I do now. I like to have a firm log or firm, plump chunks of poop back there to rest against my bum and to sit in, and the smell of that kind of poop is what turns me on as much as the feel of it.

Conversely, really soft poop doesn't do anything for me, even if the more horrendous odor wasn't a factor.

And I'd never do it in public -- outside, with no-one around perhaps, but not in public -- smell or no smell.

this just proves that no one had any problems with the stink, but I'm pretty sure they have problems with the cleaning up that comes after :P

I would probably do it less.

The smell adds to the experience :P

Same here!

I was on a course of antibiotics once that gave me diarrhea

that had no odor at all!

Though it was nice at first, Being able to let go anywhere at any time,

I quickly lost interest....

I couldn't wait to get my colonic bacteria back to normal.

Well this is pretty easy to get round if you want the feeling and not the smell. Rice pudding in your diaper!! You can even have it warmed.

It's not the same. Part of the feeling of pooping your diaper is the naughty feeling. You don't get that if you fake it.

It's not the same. Part of the feeling of pooping your diaper is the naughty feeling. You don't get that if you fake it.

What you said, Goden! It is so amazing. People want to poop as well as pee but won't make a committment to dealing with what comes along with it - "aroma", mess and clean-up. All in or all out! In for a penny, in for a pound! Come on, Folks!

Naughty - in blatantly rejecting the most intense brain-washing, at a tender age, no less, that most of us will ever have to endure - or as I say, decadent - in blatantly rejecting potty training(already anti-social in CHOOSING to wear and use diapers) - rejecting the expected and supposed societal "norm" of using a bathroom. As long as we are comfortable with what we do and like, and don't impose what we do or like on others, or purposely try to be offensive (and NOT "accidently" expose them to "an accident" - yeah, whatever...), then go for it. And, in agreement, you don't get the true flavor of the total realm of sensations with BM simulants. But, whatever fills YOUR diaper!

• Like 1

People want to poop as well as pee but won't make a commitment to dealing with what comes along with it - "aroma", mess and clean-up. All in or all out! In for a penny, in for a pound! Come on, Folks!

This! This! This!

Either do it right or not at all!

• 3 weeks later...

id my poop didn't stick or burn i would poop in my diaper and never take it off for days or untill it leaked and when your padded five diapers at a time with plastic pants it's hard for that to leak

I'd probably do it more, if there wasn't a smell. As stated above, it's the 'naughty' factor, doing something that you as an adult aren't supposed to do. I'd have dirty diapers as well as underwear and trainers a lot of the time. I 'd go in bed, or when ever I needed to :blush: because I like the feeling of full pants, knowing where a big load was.....and being able to enjoy it :D Feeling in make my pants sag, and kind of move around where ever I was.....thats part of the fun! :)

I know to many it sounds sick....but thats just me...:P

If it feels good do it! and if it doesn't smell, who cares??

• 4 weeks later...

Um, I think the idea is that, for a lot of peeps, if one's poop didn't stink, they would do it more - mess to clean up or not - and probably do it more out in public.

The whole issue IS that fecal odor is normally offensive to other people, and even to poopers themselves. The idea is to not be offensive to other people, forcing them to deal with our "thing". That isn't fair and is patently wrong.

Those that would poop in public, delighting in having other people know it, do not help our cause - of any hope of having acceptance of freely being a diapered adult in public...

If it did not stink then how would anyone else know that you have just messed yourself is that not what the best part of it is to fill you nappie and be all stinky

I agree with tcc above. Having other people smell you and know that you have just messed yourself may be a turn on for some people but it's just not cool to force other people to smell your s---. I don't think the "best part of it" is having everyone smell you and know you messed your pants (or diaper). The thing people like about it is the feeling of doing it and how a full loaded diaper feels on them. As I've said in other posts, it's OK to do it if no one knows you did it and no one can smell anything. In a case like that, how can it offend anyone if there is no smell and no one has any idea what you have done? If it smells, do it in the privacy of your house and don't offend other people and give AB/DL a bad name.

Oh, and those who are incontinent and have no control will usually take Nullo pills or other tablets to stop or cut down the smell. Responsible incontinent people usually don't want other people around them to know of their condition and take care not to offend others when possible. I can't imagine a person who is incontinent with a bowel problem purpously wanting everyone around him or her to notice that they have pooped their pants!

If it didn't stink I would probably do it more. While I don't mind the smell it goes with the territory my current living conditions don't allow me to mess a lot because of the smell. So I'd probably do it more.