LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who'S Been Spanked At School

SKIP

Both of these 'incidents' happened about the same time, about a year apart at most. I don't know which one happened first. One time my mom took me to my aunt's house, I was maybe 4 years old.. My aunt had two daughters.

I had an accident that must've caught my mom off guard. I went home in my cousin's panties. They felt obviously diffeent - and very good - and they stayed in rotation in my underwear drawer. I enjoyed wearing them even though I didn't understand why. I remember even then that my lower drawers were still filled with cloth diapers that i woudl try on once in a while.

Maybe a year later, I got caught playing 'doctor' with a neighbor girl in broad daylight in the driveway between rowhouses. Someone tipped off my mom, who had a fit. I have no idea who the girl was, but it was just totally innocent. The expereience messed me up for a long time.

• 1 month later...

I do not recall being paddled in school. I did get a couple of after school detentions for stupid stuff. Paddling was still done in high school when I graduated in 1970. Also, I cannot recall when was the last time my parents spanked me.

i totally got spanked in school and at home ! i went throu every punishment known to man at school i was a kinda of a bad kid or problem child as you might say ! Geez you might think it has anything to with the way i am now ?? lol (sissy submisive and a crossdresser ?) lol,All my teachers were women up to high school by then i was screwed !lol :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

In the primary schools I went to it was rare and when it was used it was done to people no older than the third grade. In high school it was a no no (believe me, I tested their boundaries many times). But in between I went to a conservative Christian private school based on curriculum from Texas in the 70s (this was during the early 2000s). It was a partial home-schooling system called ACE. It was homeschooling material but it was done in a Church in your local community. I once forgot to bring my test book to school, and the principal spanked me with his hand only once (mostly because I challenged him because it was illegal in the country I was in). But he didn't care too much. It didn't hurt, and it felt more like a pat than and swat so I didn't really care.

I did see many others get it when I was younger though. I was highly afraid of it, even seeing it when I was younger, but eventually when I got older I realized that it was enjoyable and the fear was amazing.

• 5 months later...

i got two paddlings one in first grade for talking to another girl we got sent to the office . the paddle was a medium size we got 4 licks they stung real bad. my last paddling was for cutting class in 7th grade it was a nice spring day i got 6 licks with a real big paddle both were over dresses. i graduated in 1977 so paddling was done ,ore often

• Like 1

That's to bad I hope the teacher lost his or her job spanking I agree with but brick that is down rite stupid

(in the 5th grade)The Principal came back with him to class; then she & the (ONLY) male teacher talked outside awhile. LOL We heard her talking anyway. After that there were no more dodging bricks; just holding them straight out till class was over. I got out of high school in 76 Spankings / beatings were given by the coaches mainly..Male coaches for boys Women coaches for the girls after a call home. Not sure when it quit going on. From 1st-6th grade most teachers at my school took you to the coatroom unless it was BAD then to the office you when.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup--teachers in the 60s were allowed to discipline as they felt necessary. (My mouth got me in trouble a lot right from elementary school on). Since teachers and principals had control of the students, we didn't need metal detectors in our schools. We had fear of authority, and that was enough!

• 7 months later...

I recall back in my school days..I was in grade four..I was potty trained at three like a lot are at that age..but had for some reason started wetting and pooping my pants while I slept even tho I was now 5 years old..after about a week or so of this my mom said.."If you are going to resort back to wetting and pooping in your pants maybe you should wear diapers and rubber panties just like a little baby and wear them all day everyday and see if that may make you stop..(the shame treatment)..Monday morning rolled around and mom woke me up for breakfast..she waited till I got out of bed..and when I did she could see that my diaper was very wet and there was also a very big bulge outlined in the back of my rubber pants..mom said to me.."I see my little baby wet and pooped his pants again..I will change you but I will be putting you back in another diaper and some dry plastic pants..I replied.."but mom I am going to school and don't want to wear them..I was told that I should have thought about that before doing stuff that a little baby does in his or her pants..I did not fight with my mom,just figured I could make it through the day..and none of my class mates would ever have to know..I ate breakfast that morning then caught the bus to school..the noon bell rang for lunch,,so I went outside and ate..then played with the other kids till the bell rang at 1 pm..once back at my desk..and the class started..I started talking to a friend of mine..I was very quiet or at least i thought I was..but the teacher seen what I was doing and called me up to the front of the class..

Not sure why..what happened after I got called.. happened..but it did,

maybe fear set in I don't to this day really know..but I could feel myself pooping in my diapers..I tried very hard to stop but could not..by the time I got up to the front of the class and stood in front of the teacher..my diaper was fully loaded,,But I did not smell anything and hoped the teacher did not as well..she then said to me that I was disrupting the class and for that I was going to get a spanking for it,,she then undid the button on my jeans and they slid to the floor,,I was facing her at the time and could hear all the others start to laugh behind me,,they not only seen me in my see through plastic pants but also my disposable bob the builder diaper underneath them..plus the very large bulge in the back of them..the teacher gently laid me over her knee and gave a gentle but very firm swat on the back of my diapered bottom..this was when she noticed that I had pooped my diaper as it squished all over my bum when she made contact..and the aroma was unmistakable as to what I had done.she then took me off her knee and pulled up and refastened my jeans...she then called my mom to come and pick me up..that is another story for another time what happened there,,but before she picked me up that day..I was made fun of a lot by the other classmates from.... look at the little baby he pooped in his pants to... wonder what his mom is going to say to him and will she change him or make him do it..it was a very embarrassing time that school day,,but I got over it ..I look back on that day now and just smile a lot and laugh at what happened..take care all

• 1 month later...

I was spanked at school and I use to dread it; I remember being hit with a stick. The funny thing is after reading about this I feel like giving my boyfriend a good spanking.

I went to a christian brothers se condary school in the 70s it was quite common then either with a leather strap or bamboo cane.Most teachers give you s6 strokes with the strap on your hands,but some used the cane on you backside,the christen brothers were the worse for the cane i think some took pleasure out of it.Only the french master didnt use either he gave you lines if you failed to do them it was of to the head brother who then bent you oer and caned you,never done me any harm,maybe thats why i enjoy a good spanking :crybaby:

• 3 months later...

My Vietnamese flatmate was spanked in school. Girls are spanked in schools in Vietnam

I went to a Chinese school in Malaysia in the 80's and 90's where caning girls is illegal. The schools either just ignore the rule, or used used something else ( my school used rubber shower sandals on the legs.) I didn't know a girl who didn't get swats in my school.

• 2 months later...
Guest mikeyboo

Well I'm from an ordinary academy aka secondary but I have a teacher called Mr.whyte and he has a ruler and when you annoy him he will walk around and whack you when you least expect it it's not sore just moderate and once he threw a pen at me D: that was scary but it wasn't meant to hit you of course

• 1 year later...

Back in my day we got the strap on the hands not a spanking on the butt. I got the strap quite a few times and when I got home it was the old fastion way pants down over what ever was handy and a bare butt spanking with a strap or a belt..No I get spanked for wetting my pants and diapers,,like what u see..Garry

I went to school in Canada in the 1960s and early 70s. Strapping on the hands was the common punishment especially for boys. And it was usually followed up by a belting at home.

• 1 year later...

I went to school in a small town during the 1950s. Spankings at school were not an everyday event, but several times a year someone got spanked

I'm not sure if you can really consider this a spanking, but when I was in kindergarten I got paddled by the principle for breaking my teachers coconut. My teacher told me to stop messing with it, but I ignored her, and then it just kinda broke. After that they literary had to