LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could I Get In Trouble For This?

First off, this is all hypothetical, But it has crossed my mind.

First off, I have a mental disorder.

But currently I am able to live alone.

Really,

I try to keep my problem between my 4 walls.

Sometimes I text "friends", etc. or on F/B...

I've never done this and I don't plan on it either.

Just really curious to know what can happen.

Without really doing it.

If I go stand out on my second story deck of my apt. in a t-shirt and a SDK diaper,

Am I technically breaking any laws?

I would say I am breaking Jon Stewarts rule of "Don't be a DOUCHE!"

That means more to me than the law.

Since it makes more sense...

No matter what you guys say, I'm am or am not going to do what I want.

I just want an opinion from the AB/DL community.

• Like 1
Guest baby-jessy

no it shouldnt break any laws

but you could get like cited for public indecency but they have swim suit competitions that show much much more skin so i cant see how this would break any laws

Laws vary from state to state, and honestly all the way down to it could be different in different communities. I don't believe that what you describe would be illegal, but it wouldn't be socially acceptable, and could create a poor reputation for yourself and for the ab/dl community. Other things could factor in as well, such as the time of day, who was able to see you, the area that you live in etc. I like to say that consent applies to spectators as well.

IC 35-45-4-1

Public indecency

Sec. 1. a. A person who knowingly or intentionally, in a public place:

1) engages in sexual intercourse;

(2) engages in deviate sexual conduct;

(3) appears in a state of nudity with the intent to arouse the sexual desires of the person or another person; or

(4) fondles the person's genitals or the genitals of another person;

commits public indecency, a Class A misdemeanor.

b A person at least eighteen (18) years of age who knowingly or intentionally, in a public place, appears in a state of nudity with the intent to be seen by a child less than sixteen (16) years of age commits public indecency, a Class A misdemeanor.

c. However, the offense under subsection a) or subsection B is a Class D felony if the person who commits the offense has a prior unrelated conviction:

(1) under subsection a) or B; or

(2) in another jurisdiction, including a military court, that is substantially equivalent to an offense described in subsection a) or B.

d) As used in this section, "nudity" means the showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area, or buttocks with less than a fully opaque covering, the showing of the female breast with less than a fully opaque covering of any part of the nipple, or the showing of covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state.

e) A person who, in a place other than a public place, with the intent to be seen by persons other than invitees and occupants of that place:

(1) engages in sexual intercourse;

(2) engages in deviate sexual conduct;

(3) fondles the person's genitals or the genitals of another person; or

(4) appears in a state of nudity;

where the person can be seen by persons other than invitees and occupants of that place commits indecent exposure, a Class C misdemeanor.

As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.5. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.76; P.L.189-1984, SEC.1; P.L.215-1997, SEC.1; P.L.121-2000, SEC.1; P.L.123-2003, SEC.2.

I saw that you live in Indiana so I thought I would provide the applicable state law to you... From what I see I wouldn't consider a diaper to be deviate sexual conduct... I do however urge you to use some discretion so that you would not be viewed by children ( just my opinion ) I didn't add the smiley's into it...

probably no legalities, but there might some ethical/moral 'laws' broken

just curious... why would it matter that you have a 'mental' disorder?

i mean lots of guys walk out onto their porch or to the end of their driveway to get the paper in just their boxer shorts and a tee shirt w/o mental disorders.....

It really depends on who can see you and what their views on it are... You could get into a bit of trouble if you're doing it and there's kids that can see you, or if you do it often and someone really doesn't like it. I've seen it on at least one Cops-type show where someone was arrested for exposing his underwear to a woman who didn't wanna see him in his underwear... That's probly rare, but it is something to watch out for...

Do you really want to be another one of those guys on the news caught "exposing his diaper to the public"?

That says it all! It may not be illegal, but it's not proper! Find some other way to get your jollies (no offence).

Here in Florida, they could legally lock you up in a nut-house for 72 hours to be certain that you are not a threat to yourself or the public.

After the shrink sees you, and determines that you are mentally challanged or not, you are set free or committed to a public mental health facility.

In Florida it is called "Backer Act"

Really,

Without really doing it.

If I go stand out on my second story deck of my apt. in a t-shirt and a SDK diaper,

Guest BambooLand

I have reviewed state laws regarding public lewdness and public indecency and all of them really only concentrated on if the perf exposes his privates on purpose or acts in a way that could and is intentionally to arouse or arouse another person within public view, even without exposure of his privates. So in my research, if you are wearing a diaper and a shirt, even into a store at night, it is not illegal. However if you are wearing a diaper and it is obvious you are aroused by it as seen as you having a "hard-on" in your diaper, then it IS illegal.

However, it may not be illegal, but if you get the wrong person who is really offended and puts up a stink, calls the cops or whatever, then the cops may take it into their hands as whether or not to take you into custody. You would probably have to go to court and tell your story and an attorney would be wise to have.

What I am saying is, it's not illegal, but.....if you get the wrong person and he is offended, calls the cops.....then you will most likely have to face court, get an attorney and hope like hell your name doesn't make into the paper or the news.

All it takes is one person being offended and it turns it into a illegal matter even if it is legal.

Be careful and I wish you luck, because I understand.

Unsoiled, it's just underwear and would/should follow those rules. Soiled it is a medical garment and would/should follow those rules. However, until society "grows up" this is considered "taboo" in any case. If you are getting aroused by it, then you should NOT do it in public at all because that will only enforce the taboo. If you are not getting aroused by it then why would you care what other people thought? Thus it is safe to assume you are doing this for sexual reasons and that is just as bad as those who like making other people watch them have intercourse. Sorry, but that is wrong in any manner of speaking and even if the laws do not specify such cases, it should.

Public indecency is a gray area, and it can vary a lot case by case. It all sort of depends on the cop that shows up, the DA the looks at the case, and the judge if it gets that far. And even if it turned out to be technically legal you could still end up getting arrested and held while they figure that out. It's just a really, really dumb idea.

• Like 1

If you follow the logic that "diapers are just another form of underwear",

then consider this... How many times have you seen someone walking around

in public, wearing just their underwear?

Now granted, there maybe many places that you could get away with walking

around in a swimsuit, but try walking thru the mall in just your

Fruit-of-the-Loom underpants, and I'm sure that security will be dragging

you away, assuming that you are either a perv, or demented.

I'm guessing that strolling thru the mall in a diaper would be viewed the same.

The other thing to think of, from a legal standpoint is it may not be ileagal to walk around in just your underpants or a diaper, but what if you did do it at the mall or in public where you can be seen by others? You might be arrested for creating a disturbance if a lot of people reacted to you! Maybe not indecent exposure, but if people reacted either positivly or negativly and you drew a croud, then you may be creating a disturbance! Acting like that, you think the cops wouldn't find some legal reason to ticket or arrest you?

Legalities don't matter much to most cops :wtf2: They've adopted the attitude that they should just cart someone off to jail and let the courts decide what happens next :bash: Unless you can prove well that they arrested you maliciously there's no real recourse to this usurpation of your rights :o as most illegal arrest cases fail because the judges don't give a d@mn about your rights either :rant:

I wouldn't do such a thing as you describe it, though in a different environment I have been semi-public in only a diaper for a short time :blush: The once was enough- I won't risk it again ;)

Welcome to Amerika 2010

Bettypooh

Legalities don't matter much to most cops :wtf2: They've adopted the attitude that they should just cart someone off to jail and let the courts decide what happens next :bash: Unless you can prove well that they arrested you maliciously there's no real recourse to this usurpation of your rights :o as most illegal arrest cases fail because the judges don't give a d@mn about your rights either :rant:

I wouldn't do such a thing as you describe it, though in a different environment I have been semi-public in only a diaper for a short time :blush: The once was enough- I won't risk it again ;)

Welcome to Amerika 2010

Bettypooh

Depends on your area. ;) Cops where I live are awesome.

Really,

Without really doing it.

Hey there and hi,

A diaper fully covers your bottom as it needs to, to do what its meant to do. Its really like a little pair of shorts.

But no, I really would not do that. If its fresh air you want then lay on the bed without a diaper and have a fan blowing down there. Every baby needs air down there regularly. I don' think doing what you say would be illegal at all but...you could stand outside in some nice swim trunks and no shirt and be fine. For some reason a diaper might draw unwanted attention to yourself.

Just my thoughts hon...:rolleyes:

Ahhck, live your life and don't worry about it. If someone makes a big deal about you being in an ab/dl diaper and calls the cops, they'll more than likely just knock on your door because of the complaint and tell you to go inside to prevent issues. It's kind of one of those things like, you may be minding your own business on your own property but someone doesn't like what you're doing, the police pretty much, have to check it out and they just see you, tell you of the complaint, and see you're doing nothing wrong but just suggest to keep the peace, stop doing what you're doing and they'll leave you alone as they have better and more serious things to worry about. Cops don't like writting out tickets or arresting people for things if they're unsure of what the law is or what it'd fall under. They don't want to be WRONG in other words as that'll open a whole can of worms on them. I have several cops friends and they hate the unusual stuff they're not familiar with so the often don't "go there" unless they truly have to and then they try and figure out what it is. They try and resolve it by other means like talking to the person. Even when some people are breaking the law completely, I've seen cops give them a break as they don't want the hassle of the paper work especially on a busy night and will let someone off with a warning and tell them it's their lucky day.

Depends on the day, the cop, his work load, their understanding of the law, what they feel you're did wrong if anything and whether or not they feel it's worth punishing for. All in all, I'd say not to worry about it.

• Like 1