LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicediaper Dot Com

Has anyone ever bought one of the cloth diapers from nicediaper.com ? I just noticed the ad they put on DD's homepage, and I was curious as to how absorbent they are.

They're pretty nice, and quite absorbent. I have two pairs of the trainers, one of the velcro all-in-ones, and a pair of plastic pants. The only complaint I have is that they can leak a little bit through the plastic outer layer, so they can get a little damp on the outside. A good pair of plastic pants fixes that, though, and the dirt cheap ones on nicediaper.com actually hold up pretty well.

Thanks guys. I was just impressed by their prices and selection, so I thought I'd ask about their quality. I'll have to look into getting a pair of trainers at least, probably a few other things as well if the shipping isn't too bad.

I just received my order today. Received it in less than 2 weeks, which is nice. I got training pants in both large and extra large, PUL pants, cotton covered pants and a velcro diaper. My initial opinion is the quality seems good. I'm wearing the L training pants right now and they seem like a good fit. I'm curious to try the velcro diaper - it's cute. I don't usually indulge my feminine side, but I splurged for the pink hello kitty ones.

For me, price is right, shipping was quick considering I'm in Canada and they're in China, and, looking at the stickers they made a stop-over in the states somewhere.

I'll try to remember to repost when I can comment on the absorbency.

I occasionally use nicediaper.com's velcro diapers, I've just got up this mornig wearing one with a micro fiber towel as an incert.

I find this more absorbent and actually more comfortable than my usuall Abena x-plus with pull on nappy pants over them to catch any leaks.

They are best washed with other heavy cotton things as by themselves they give the washing machine a hard time, they also take a bit of tumble drying and often grab other items with their velcro fastenings.

The one I'm wearing now is quite wet but I'd have no qualms in wetting it again with a bladderfull.

I like being able to use a good dose of diaper cream and baby lotion and powder in them without affecting their absorbancy and it's good for my skin, itoften tends to get a bit rough due to wearing and being wet everynight.

I use Clothdiaper.com Leakmaster pants over them, they are a loose fit with plenty of room and this seems to be more secure than smaller pants that just fit over them.

I am a restless sleeper and move around a lot at night and can wet in almost any position which sometimes means big leaks from the Abena's and soaking over pants.

That very rearly happens in any cloth diaper I use, but they have to be thick enough to absorb my nightly output so are always rather bulky.

But I need protection at night not good looks, so heavy thick diapers are sort of standard here.

.... often grab other items with their velcro fastenings....

Helpful Hint: Velcro grabs cloth fibers and accelerates fabric wear :( The next time you trash something with velcro, cut the 'soft' side off and stick it to the velcro 'hooks' of your laundry items :thumbsup: Alternately, spend some money :o and buy some sew-on velcro to do the same with :rolleyes: No point in wearing out diapers this way when there's better ways to do it! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Helpful Hint: Velcro grabs cloth fibers and accelerates fabric wear :( The next time you trash something with velcro, cut the 'soft' side off and stick it to the velcro 'hooks' of your laundry items :thumbsup: Alternately, spend some money :o and buy some sew-on velcro to do the same with :rolleyes: No point in wearing out diapers this way when there's better ways to do it! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Was Going to say the same thing, Alternatively you could just fasten the diaper to it's home base as in normal wear, it will still wash normally. The ones I got from Babykins has the additional velcro flap sewn on for laundering which is pretty cool. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here have any experience specifically with the non all-in-one style they sell? These are the ones I'm talking about. I'm mostly curious about how thick they are, are they comparable to the AIOs? I would actually prefer to wear plastic pants over my diaper, but if these don't compare thickness-wise, I'll probably go with the AIO ones.

There AIOs with the PUL backing are great and you don't have to worry about damaging them in the washer or dryer. I would still recommend wearing a pair of PP over them to catch leaks. There shipping is a little pricey but if you order enough it makes it worth the cost. They also sell stuff on ebay as well.

• 2 months later...