LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One And Two And Three

CPR, NOW, CODE BLUE, THE SECTION'S DYING, SAVE IT!

:whistling:

On a more normal note, considering the area of this wonderful board we are currently visiting, what's everyone's favorite part or having a mess down below? ;)

*coughslightsuckuptoDDandrepaidsotheydon'tbustmeforofftopictitlecough* ^_^

It's a tough decision between the pooping part, or sitting down and having it squish all about. I'd probably go with the pooping part though, it just feels so good.

yeah, i'll go along with that. :whistling:

I like the feeling of it coming out and tenting in my diaper. I love that any time. As for sitting and squishing it, I do like the feeling, but reserve that for times when I can easily take the time for cleanup.

Cleanup without sitting in it isn't too bad, but as we know, after squishing it around a little, it takes a lot more to clean up!

I like both actually pooping itself, & having it squish & spread around as well. Overall, I would say it makes me feel naughty, & I like that feeling.

I love both! When I am in full baby mode I am dressed with very snug diapers, plastic panties, 2 pairs of white pantyhose, a onesie, and a pair of sissy pants under my dress and petticoats. When I take a large enema or laxative I just can't wait for the explosion. It is soft and squishy and after the first cramp, I lay on my belly and wait. I hold it as long as I can so it is really powerful and then let it go. I adore the feeling as the tight confines of my diapers etc force it all over my bottom. I keep squeezing each time to push more out and fill up my diapers again. Pure heaven. Then I slowly roll over onto my back and sit up. That way I can feel the warm squishy poop spread all over and into every area. I really like to feel it oozing up front. Then I get up and crawl around just loving the feel of so much poop hidden in my diapers and under such a frilly sissy baby dress.

As a matter of fact, that is the plan for today too! go figure.

I like to hold as long as possible after a small dose of laxative hen whilst playing with my toys feel myself uncontrolably fill my already wet nappy.I feel so babyish and helpless as I lay in my bed for a nap felling te mess spread up the back and front of my nappy. I like to stay like this untill a rash appears making me sore adds to my helpless baby feeling. : :girl_baby:

If I said I adored the um...aroma, would you think less of me?~ ✩

(that's not to say I don't love the other aspects, especially the weight back there... but the aromatics rate pretty darn high!~)

• Like 3

(that's not to say I don't love the other aspects, especially the weight back there... but the aromatics rate pretty darn high!~)

Certainly not. I like the smell too.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I adore puddings stinkyness too....as well as my own! teehee!

I'd say its nice for about the first 3 seconds.............

especially if u have been stopped up for a while

but then the sticky yuck runny clean up... not to mention the smell....... and chance of getting it on my clothes and having to take a shower... ruin any enjoyment for me :(

for those of you who want a total bowel evacuation

all you have to do is eat jack in the box cheeze cake or a milkshake from there...

each time i have done it... I made a MESS so i definately stay away from Jack in the box... atleast the dairy...

Other times i dont have it to bad when I drink milk and stuff but jack in the box.. 2x now (Mos apart) possibly even years..

I had a horrible experience!

To be honest, there isn't a part of it I don't like - even the cleanup is simple, with a good shower head. ^-^ There's nothing like a full diaper, and sitting in it. Feels wonderful! Also, I third you guys about the smell. :D hooray.

To be honest, there isn't a part of it I don't like - even the cleanup is simple, with a good shower head. ^-^ There's nothing like a full diaper, and sitting in it. Feels wonderful! Also, I third you guys about the smell. :D hooray.

Have to agree with Kerry here.....its everything....from getting diapered to getting changed....its all awesome :)

On a more normal note, considering the area of this wonderful board we are currently visiting, what's everyone's favorite part or having a mess down below? ;)

*coughslightsuckuptoDDandrepaidsotheydon'tbustmeforofftopictitlecough* ^_^

I love several things about it:

(1) As I'm laying it, feeling the poop squish against the diaper or plastic pants and then back up my backside.

(2) Enjoying the lump -- reaching around to feel it, and having my poopies sitting right there against my bottom.

(3) The best moment of all -- sitting in the poop! Feeling it smooth out all over my bum and smelling it in all its glory.

So I suppose I don't have one exact thing that I love the most about it. I just love the whole experience, everything about it in that order.

Not at all. The smell is a vital part of the experience, it's fun to smell your own as you sit in and squish it.

Not at all.  The smell is a vital part of the experience, it's fun to smell your own as you sit in and squish it.

The smell is a reminder that I've just done something I shouldn't have.

And I love that.