LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing In Public

the other day when I had a couple of hours by myself I got all diapered up and went driving around I wet my diaper two times and knew I had to change before a leak. I stopped at a sears and had to walk all the way up to the second floor and change my diaper. luckily no one was in the restroom so i took my time and changed. There was such a rush when i wore i public and changed definitely going to do it again but next time maybe the rest of the mall. please share your public changing stories so i can get new ideas!

Guest little_jonny

wheni change in public, i use the handicp stall or if there's one i use the family restroom. i had to use a reguler stall once and hand my pants pull down and was about to pull the taps off when someone else came in the stall next to me. i didn't just want to stand there or sit down and wait until he was done. so i finished changing. i heard him slear his throat several times. and got diapered up and walked out. another time i was at cedar point and walked to camp snoopy (a kids area with rides for them) and went to use the family bathroom. there was family walkin behind me and i got to the famiy restroom and all i heard from the dad was, "what the hell? family restroom!"

In general I diaper enough to not need to change in public. More out of laziness than embarrassment. When I travel truck-stops and rest-areas are fine as I don't care if people I'll never see again hear my diaper crinkle. When I do need to do #2 when out and diapers it's handicap stalls or family restrooms so I have enough room to wiggle my diaper and cover down without stretching the diaper out.

Public restrooms are good for the thrill but when I want to be practical I change in the car. Usually on the far side of a huge parking lot where there are no other cars. "Good diaper changers check there mirrors" lol yes im a dork.

Not diaper related, today I was in a public restroom. A quick pee got quicker when from the end stall I heard loud grunting followed by a raspy voice saying, "o my god". Ya dident wash my hands that time, just ran.

I was out cloth diaper & cover under jeans #2 hit me so I hit the stalls at the mall.No problem till I stood-up to repin the diaper.One pin fell out & slid just outside the stall.I grabed it from under the door & pinned up.I heard the door open so I thought the other guy had left. As I left the stall a guy at the sink said "Life sucks sometimes don't!!!" giggleing.

When at the mall and I need a change I try for a family restroom if there is a lock on the outer door. One mall I used to go to that is no longer there didn't have any lock on the outer door at all! DUMB! I, too do not get bothered if someone I will never see again happens to notice a little diaper showing out the back of my jeans if I bend down at the mall but I do prefer to change my diaper in privacy. Many times if you are at a mall where there is a Sears, Pennys, MACY or other big anchor store, if you go to the area of the store where the billing offices are or way in the back on the second floor where courtesy desks or where you go to sign up for a credit card, there will be restrooms that are usually vacant. That can be a good place to change a diaper if a family restroom isn't available. Gas stations with a lock on the door also afford you some privacy but may not be the cleanest! I usually just wear a thick enough disposable with a soaker pad to get me through the day, but when out of town running errands and stuff I do sometimes reach the capacity of my diaper and need to change.

I had gone shopping at my local mall and had a accident while driving there however what was not number one but number two i was mortified of walking through the mall having to find a restroom to change. Other then that I usually just change in public stalls in restrooms, but every time I undo those tapes on my diaper and you hear them pop man is it embarrassing. I still well sometimes wait for everyone to leave the restroom before i come out of the stall to though away my used diaper. But I never leave my diaper in the stall thats a NO NO.

At the beach...

I can stand up the same as everyone else and undress, down to my plastic pants/nappy, then I sit and get changed under a towel. I've not heard any untoward comments or had any odd looks, I think a lot of times we imagine just because we are wearing something different that people are gonna suddenly stop and stare. Even if they do see, if they have a normal brain they probably will think you are wearing it for a medical reason anyway.

At the pool...

Our male changing is open-plan so there are no cubicles where you can get changed in private. It can get very busy in which case I will wait a while, if just one or two people are around then I will get changed. I am always careful to cover up when children are around because they certainly wouldn't be understanding and can say things.

At the mall...

We have a Radar key system and so I can use the disabled change which is great as you can lie down properly to fix a fresh nappy. Public toilets here (in the UK) are generally a disgrace, old, run-down and dirty, so look for the department stores and use the baby-change. Just now and then a woman may look at you quizzically as to why you would be going in without a baby! But then probably after some thought, she will understand.

By and large I've gotten quite adept at over 30 years of changing in public to just do it in a regular stall. If someone figures out what I'm doing, well that's their problem. It's a lot better than what some people do in those stalls. I bag up the used one and dispose of it properly.

In general I diaper enough to not need to change in public. More out of laziness than embarrassment. When I travel truck-stops and rest-areas are fine as I don't care if people I'll never see again hear my diaper crinkle. When I do need to do #2 when out and diapers it's handicap stalls or family restrooms so I have enough room to wiggle my diaper and cover down without stretching the diaper out.

Me too. Two gauze prefold diapers can hold a lot of wettings. I usually go home to change, and since I live literally five minutes from work I can do that, so I usually wear just one. Two is more fun though.

post-6522-070298100 1288418309_thumb.jpg

post-6522-070298100 1288418309_thumb.jpg

I once had to change at a rest area restroom with no doors on the stalls. I had taken off my wet diaper and was just putting the doubler in the new one when a group of men came in, too many for the number of urinals. They were all talking to each other as they split up and one guy started to come around the corner into my stall. He just said "excuse me" and backed out, but I know he got an eye full.

I second Rusty Pins' recommendations. I've found the best place to change is often an older gas station with private men's/women's restrooms, or perhaps just a single unisex restroom. (The cleanliness may be lacking, but I can deal with that.) Newer, mega gas stations tend to have very large bathrooms with multiple stalls, so there is much less chance for privacy. Older fast food restaurants are good for this, too, but you won't know if the restroom design is single-use without checking first. Supermarkets are often good, too, provided they have a public restroom. I also once had a no-pressure change at a Best Buy, which had a very large mens room. I suppose electronics stores and supermarkets don't typically see much foot traffic from their male customers? Changing at a mall is okay, but I would try to use the mens room at an anchor store over a bathroom in the mall area, for the reduced traffic. Even then, you still won't know the foot traffic until you've tried it once. I once had a bad experience at a Sears, where the mens room near the electronics department was unexpectedly busy. I was in the handicapped stall, and it had a faulty latch. An older guy opened the door on me! I just smiled and said "hi". I don't know why he wanted the handicapped stall in the first place, as he didn't have a special need, besides taking the stall next to me and then really stinking up the place. :(

Excessive foot traffic isn't necessarily a bad thing, though. With all the noise and commotion at airports, I have never found changes there particularly stressful. A few years ago, I was out of town for the day at a record show, and changed in the very busy mens room at the hotel's convention center. There was so much mechanical noise...pipes clanging, blowers running, etc...that changing was also quite relaxing.

I always try to dispose of my diaper in the mens room, unless their trash can is one of those tiny bins built into the wall that isn't big enough for two cereal boxes. In those cases the used diaper goes back into my changing kit, and I will try to find a dumpster outside, or later along my route. Worst case scenario is that it comes back home with me.

My very first experience changing in public was back in...2001? I took a laxative and then drove out of town for the day, so I would have to change and couldn't chicken out. It hit me in the parking lot outside a supermarket. They had a huge, single restroom at the front of the store. Everything went well...except for a store employee who apparently mistook me for a co-worker. He parked himself outside the door, and occasionally shouted things into the bathroom, apparently trying to tease them. As I exited, I looked him straight in the face and made a very forced smile. :)

Later that day I had to change again. This time I was at a mall, and the doors on the mens room stalls were missing. (Apparently not an uncommon phenomenon, hehe.) I remember just standing there, puzzled, wondering what I should do and thinking back to my elementary school, which also had no doors on the stalls. I opted to get back in the car and change at my next stop, a mall across town. But there I chose to change in the mens room near the food court, which was one of the busiest restrooms I've ever seen! The handicapped stall was at the far end of room and took up the entire width, so anyone walking in would have their eyes dart across it briefly. There was also ZERO background noise, and every crinkle, every tape sound was torture. That diaper change must have taken 15 minutes! My heart still races a little today when I need to change in an unfamiliar setting, but it's infinitely easier than those first attempts.

I personally don't mind if the bathroom is busy. I change regardless of the number of people in there. I don't figure most people really know what changing a diaper sounds like anyways.

Depending on where you live they are starting to install a single unisex bathroom that usually says family. It is a single toilet with a locking door and usually a changing station. They usually put them in for parents to change diapers or help when their little one is toilet training. They are also put in for disabled to have privacy and ease of access. Hear that some targets have one, but lock it. As it is seen as disabled/family restroom you probably will not be allowed in it if it is locked. At least around here though none I have been to are locked. Got a look once that seemed to be upset that someone was using it that didn't need it for family or disabled use. I hate public stalls and not having privacy, so just normal bathroom runs if I have choice I use the family one. Though I don't let having to change in a public restroom stop me. I used get totally nervous and would stop taping up if anyone walked in well I was changing waiting for them to leave. Though I don't really care when changing in a stall now I do get nervous about having to throw it away. Though I have dealt with this by having a men's "euro" bag, put it in a plastic bag in my bag. If possible I put it in the trash in the bathroom if no one is around otherwise I find a public can somewhere else to throw it away.

I keep each of my spare diapers in a plastic grocery bag- that gives me something to put each used one in, keeps the new one clean, hides what I'm carrying on the way in, takes up no space, and costs me nothing :thumbsup: Good advice on the places to change- here's another ;) Except on Friday and Saturday nights when the drunks are overwhelming in number, Waffle Houses are all single-stall and usually fairly clean since they have roving inspectors checking them out :rolleyes: Unless you are wearing something minimal and unexpectedly flood it or have diarrhea you can plan your changes somewhat and look for a good place in time to avoid leaks B) If you're 24/7 you're going to have to deal with this sooner or later anyway so think it over before the need and the experience will go better :)

Bettypooh

you know its just like going to the pharmacy to buy diapers .. 1st time , heart beating and cheek flushed .. sweat a little maybe .. 2nd time .. little bit of the same .. then 10th time .. yea sure whatever .. 20th time .. diapers and toothpaste, same thing.

• Like 1