LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Wear?

This all started for me because of bedwetting. From there it has morphed into......what?

I can't explain it but I do know that I enjoy it. Not really into messing but I have no problems with wetting. Its harmless fun but again I am at loss to explain why I enjoy it so much.

For me it is mainly for fun, but also very usefull as well. As I am a part time crossdresser into wearing layers of petticoats. If I have to take a leak, wearing disposable diapers saves me a lot of time and trouble insted of having to change out of pantihose and petticoats before doing the bathroom thing.

For fun and for comfort, but it isn't sexual for me...

I do both number 1 and number 2 (Though, recently, I have a little "accident" with some laxatives... Lets just say that I'm not going number 2 for a while now :glare: ).

I started wearing for fun just everynow and then.I enjoy the feeling of being powdered up in a fresh diaper. As time went on however i started to wear more and more to the point i wear 24/7 now and love it.I also like the security of knowing that if i can't make it to the bathroom in time i'm protected and it has happened. As far as messing once in awhile but only at home,wouldn't want to offend someone.

I wear for fun, something that has been apart of me my whole life. I think something went wrong in my potty training. It isn't going to go away. I do #1 & #2 but the 2's tend to be very limited a couple times a year or so. Sometimes I wear several times in a week other times I go weeks in between. Even when I am not in diapers, they are constantly on my mind. I doubt I have ever gone a single day without thinking about them in some fashion. I also obsess about women wearing, even more so than my own usage.

I've always had wetting issues, though in the middle of my life I had decent control :D That's fading away now. I self-diagnose myself as SI- UI- OAB since these symptoms fit :blush: Some days I could do without diapers, many days I can't. Another bout of leakage can show up with only a few minutes warning so now I always wear instead of waiting and hoping. It sure beats wet pants! :rolleyes: There was a sexual element from the naughtiness when I got into this, but it wasn't strong and it faded quickly. I really liked being diapered anyway :angel_not: That pleasantness is still there, just secondary as diapers have become normal for me.

Bettypooh

I use to wear for fun and comfort. However I can't seem to control my bladder much anymore so now I wear diapers for incontinence. Mostly Urge Incontinence these days.

With me I used to wet the bed as a kid. I remember the very first time I got excited I was wearing a diaper when I was diapered for bed one evening! I think that hooked me! I've never been into the baby stuff so for me I would say it's a combination of how I feel when wearing a diaper, the diaper itself and how it looks when I'm wearing it, how it feels when using it and even the excitement I feel when I wear one out under my clothes. I guess it's the scaryness of someone perhaps noticing I have a diaper on if it peeks out the back of my jeans a little. I also like the fact that I can be wetting my diaper anywhere, even when talking to a store clerk and they have no idea. It's just nice to be able to go whenever you need to without having to find a restroom somewhere to pee.

I don't know what you're talking about I hate diapers and all things baby.

wow and no one thought this was maybe just sarcasm? geeeeshhhh i think lots of people on here have their diapers in a bunch!

i wear because its such a huge turn on when daddy pulls my pants down, spanks me till i cry telling me what a baby i am, then throwing me on the bed and forcing me to wear a diaper.

I wet and mess because daddy tapes the diaper on me and won't let me take it off, and wont change me until he feels i'm ready.

god i love these threads, at least once a month someone makes one, and its always fun!

Mainly for comfort and security. It's not sexual to me although that took several years of sorting that feeling out by wearing diapers 24/7 for a year and half now. I still use the toilet from time to time as I wear the cheap CVS/Walgreen Fitted Briefs because I have an overactive bladder. I would go to the bathroom like 10-15 times a day on average. (twice during sleeping, usually - diapers help with keeping me in bed so I don't have to get up!) I also have IBS that can strike anytime from certain foods, which gives me very little time to find a bathroom. I have been careful with my diet, so it's rare for an accident to happen but still I don't trust my butt doesn't hold it in for long anyway.

I was a bedwetter as a child and had a few bowel accidents also. I was not put back in diapers after 3. I had Gerber training pants from 3 years to about 7-8 years old, though.

I always had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember. I still remember looking at a picture of me of when I was 1 or so, right over my crib in the bedroom. I was 3 at the time. I was always fascinated with anything diaper-related.

wow and no one thought this was maybe just sarcasm? geeeeshhhh i think lots of people on here have their diapers in a bunch!

I knew it was sarcasm. But why ruin a good thread by implying it?

I wear for a combination of need and fun. I never achieved night time control. So I wear diapers for wetting the bed. At an early age though, I knew I also enjoyed wearing diapers. So, it's not unusual to find me in diapers anytime, day or night. I usually just pee in them but I do mess my diapers from time to time.

For me it's purely emotional. I can't account for the feelings when I'm wearing and wetting a diaper, I really can't. But when I'm not wearing I just don't feel quite at peace, not quite settled. As soon as I put on a diaper I'm calm and soothed. I don't regress, I feel every one of my 46 years, but I feel as if the weight of the world has been lightened a bit. I can manage, I can deal.

Diapers are a coping mechanism for me, and I wish I knew why.

There have been many threads here that have asked if we would get rid of this fetish if we could. My answer has always been yes. If I could rid myself of this odd, repulsive (to most) desire, and not crave the relief it provides, I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I love everything about wearing a diaper, so I guess I'm stuck with this object of my desire.

-RMS

• Like 1

I'm a purely recreational wearer, fortunately. I actually think I'd stop liking being diapered if I was for incontinence. I wear diapers because I enjoy pretending to be a baby, and I think the mother/child relationship is behind it, but I can't be specific. I've got memories of other kids in diapers that go way back, well before I decided I wanted to wear them again.

I wear by choice (not incontinent).

It's definitely sexual for me, but I don't think that's as far as it goes. Sometimes I find it emotionally comforting and even relaxing/calming.

I'm still not sure I have myself completely figured out when it comes to diapers, but I know that I've had an unusual interest in diapers pretty much ever since I stopped wearing them as a toddler. So there was something there before I hit puberty, but puberty sure took it and ran with it.

I think part of the turn on is the idea of forced (for all listed) humiliation, domination (mild, not the heavy/cruel/inhuman stuff), regression, and cross-dressing. Not necessarily all at once.

I love the idea of a female figure or figures "forcing" (with an unspoken willingness; I would never let someone do that if I didn't quietly want it) me into certain situations like I've described. I even like the idea of there being a male, but never as the lead; he has to be an "accessory" to the female(s). I've more or less decided because of that that I'm some level of a bi-sexual.

I've never even come close to acting any of that out with anyone, though. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I had one girlfriend I tried sharing diapers with, but I was a virgin at the time and also clueless as to how to approach a diaper-play experience with her, so the one experience we tried to have was a major, major flop.

My wearing comes and goes. Sometimes multiple diapers a week, usually once every few weeks. I'll often wet, but rarely mess because while I truly enjoy letting everything go in my pants/diaper, I just hate all the cleanup so much that I try to avoid it.