LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Buy Diapers At The Most?

bradely22

I usually buy online but sometimes I'll go to the store to buy Depends. There is a medical supply store were I live but they tell me Medicaid will pay for so many diapers per month. I have to have a prescription from my doctor saying that I am really incontinent but there's a problem..I'm not. Every time I go in there that's what they tell me that I should get it approved by my doctor. I cannot do that. I'd be in deep shit if I ever did that! I think the employees at the store think something is up (which it is) so to end further suspension I don't go there anymore.

Mostly online. I used to buy a lot in pharmacies and medical supply back when there was a great amount of variation in what was availabe, but now that everything is depends and crappy store label stuff, I tend to skip the regular drug stores. I still pop into medical supply stores when I pass one to see what they have.

• 5 weeks later...

I mostly order mine off Amazon.com because I get Prime shipping on stuff being two day shipping which is awesome. But through amazon I get my diapers form Northshore Medical Supplies. Since there aren't any good local medical supplie stores that sell Attends Briefs, so that leaves me to purchase my products online.

I mostly order mine off Amazon.com because I get Prime shipping on stuff being two day shipping which is awesome. But through amazon I get my diapers form Northshore Medical Supplies. Since there aren't any good local medical supplie stores that sell Attends Briefs, so that leaves me to purchase my products online.

Isn't Amazon Prime great? Been using it for 2 years now.

Being here in Hawaii the adult diaper choices are limited in the local WALMART and Longs Drugs..... able to shop on military post your choices are depends, and tena. So I order my diapers online at either B4NS for the Abri-Form disposable diapers, xpmedical.com for Abena xplus, Molicare, Attends, and now Dry 24/7... last i order from Bambino....

Shipping cost to Hawaii can be expensive, however thanks to bulk orders, xpmedical sometimes helps with shipping.... never let the stock of diaper supply get under a case.

Meijer carries Goodnites underwear (the new style) and Underjams, Walmart has Goodnites underpants (old style) and boxers if I want some of those. Meijer has self-checkout lanes, which is a big plus!

For adult diapers, I've been using XP Medical for the last couple of months. They used to ship everything from CA but I noticed that my last case of Molicare Super Pluses came from an address in the next town south of here. Sure surprised me when I got it overnight! Have also used HDIS in the past - good selection but the ads in the mail bother me as I don't live by myself...

• 2 months later...

It depends on what I want, or need at the time.

I often use Ebay, looking for bargains on cloth diapers or plastic panties. I don't typically use disposables, being a product of the fifties and sixties. I usually shop around for rhumba plastic lined panties for my outfits from dealers like Kins or Fetware. Collectively, I buy more from dealers or factory direct ( ie.,Comco) than Ebay. I also buy Birdseye and gauze diaper material from the bolt from fabric dealers and make my own cloth diapers. Anyone considered doing that??

Happy New Year to all !!