LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Any Diaper Dating Site Work Well?

• 5 weeks later...

Personally, I use RUPadded. It works better than diapermates...It's a little slow (probably a huge drain on bandwidth with all those members), but I've managed to find people in my area and such.

Umm, don't they charge a fee to sign-up?

• 2 weeks later...

For Pammywhacks, I've kept statistics on this one. I guess about half are fakes and closets. They will never meet you. Of all the people you pm., you are likely to meet around 2% of them. Therefore you'll have to put a lot of work into it. How can you save some work, disappointments?

If they won't speak with you on the 'phone, forget them. They're fake. There's no excuse that holds water. You can't believe texts and pictures. Such a lot are lies, and pix. of someone else.

If you arrange to meet, do it somewhere very convenient to you so you're not put out. Have a plan B for a no-show. Expect a 1 in 4 no-show. I don't mind reimbursing for travel costs, AFTER I've met them. Never send money to anyone before.

If you have them in at your place, hide any money and any sensitive material, esp. gold. At night make sure everything is locked up and keep the key under your pillow. No nocturnal 'flits' with your valuables.

Am I cynical -- yes. Why? I've been robbed. It's not nice. Not nice at all. But to be even-handed, very few people turn out to be villains. Be wise before the event though.

Daddy Fred

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Daddy Fred is on the right track. There are more people who say they are interested in meeting you then what they really represent. My own experience has been that most want a quickie to satisfy themselves. Just a selfish motive for their physical needs. If that's all your after the search is easier but also be aware of those who have other motives as well. Daddy Fred is right about that potential. If your really looking for someone more genuine, you do have to put the effort into it. It will also weed out a bunch of the phonies. I have always asked those to open up an e-mail dialog with me first. In the back and forth of several you can get a pretty good idea of their likes, dislikes and values especially if your asking direct questions. If they are really interested, they will be fine with making an e-mail friendship. You can then progress to a few telephone conversations and continue the sharing of personal information. Then if you are reasonably comfortable, meet in a public place like a coffee shop at least a few times to get some one on one experience. If all that goes well, you probably met someone who is sincere and willing to make a good friendship with you on the level you want.

If this looks like the long way around the barn.....your right. Most phonies and nastys won't invest this kind of time and effort. Additionally for those who try it, they wear down quickly because they are looking for their quickies. You wouldn't be worth all the time they'd have to go through.

My method isn't perfect and in the end yields very few people but your have to pan a lot of dirt to get to the gold nuggets.

Alli

I've alway found ordinary dating sites bad enough, Fakes Liers and lot's of people just waisting time.

I don't bother with them these days, having said that I often look through the diaper related ones and find that normal straight

people are not quoted.

Usually you get girls looking for girls or blokes trying to pass themselves off as girls? Why FFS? maybe not enough TV/TS to go round?

From personal experiance save yourself a lot of waisted time and fraustration.

• 1 month later...