LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let'S Collaborate To Make This Happen

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I live about 20 minutes away from a strip club. Was thinking of asking the owner if he would do a fetish night, where all the girls in the club would have to wear disposable diapers. They wouldnt take them off.. they would be dancing in their diapers and also walking around in them. The bathrooms could be locked down for the night, over mysterious "plumbing" issues that coincidentally happen the same night, forcing them to wet (and hopefully mess too, if lucky). A limited supply of diapers would be available so that we see them get really dirty over the course of the night.

If we could get enough AB/DLs together we could rent out a strip club for one night and make this a reality. The average strip club might make $10k per night? If we could get 20 people together, it would cost us $500/each. Thoughts?

Wouldn't pay $500 for that. It is an interesting idea - though would bet it cost a lot more than $10K. With enough money you could do it - people will do practically anything for the right amount of money...

so let be get this straight, you would force a stripper to wear a diaper and then force them to pee or poop in them all for your enjoyment? So what if they don't like it or aren't into it Right?! Moron! This is the same reason adult females AB's and DL's do not come out on diaper websites! It is due to complete Morons like you. GEEZ get a life and grow up!!!

• Like 4
Guest Saturnine

Another example of an ABDL imposing and forcing their fetish onto others. You cannot seriously think it would be okay to force a group of women to dance around in messy diapers? This is purely a fantasy scenario, and were you able to pull it off you still would have to convince the women, which you coldn't.

This si why most women think us as freaks. Everything is good and fine, diaper talk stays in diaper forum, poop talk stays in poop forum, and then a user comes up with the brilliant idea of renting out a strip club and forcing the strippers to wet and poop diapers they are forced to wear, aand somehow pretend its okay.

Can you imagine how damn smelly the place would be? Having a bunch of strippers dancning in poo? Yea,I'm sure the club owner himself would kill you later if he fond out what you forced his employess to do.

Contact a stripper or prostitute.

Explain what you want and what they are willing to do.

If you can strike a deal, get a hotel room.

Let's keep some dignity to our lifestyle.

Guest Saturnine

I think I would pay the 20,000 smackers just to see OP's reaction to this fantasy becoming a reality.

I would pay another 20,000 bucks to see the strip clb owner struggle to NOT kill OP.

I would pay ANOTHER 20,000k to see this make the news, and another 20,000 to be a witness at the trial.

• Like 1

I live about 20 minutes away from a strip club. Was thinking of asking the owner if he would do a fetish night, where all the girls in the club would have to wear disposable diapers. They wouldnt take them off.. they would be dancing in their diapers and also walking around in them. The bathrooms could be locked down for the night, over mysterious "plumbing" issues that coincidentally happen the same night, forcing them to wet (and hopefully mess too, if lucky). A limited supply of diapers would be available so that we see them get really dirty over the course of the night.

If we could get enough AB/DLs together we could rent out a strip club for one night and make this a reality. The average strip club might make $10k per night? If we could get 20 people together, it would cost us $500/each. Thoughts?

:huh:

:Crylol:

:roflmao:

:screwy:

:whistling:

so let be get this straight, you would force a stripper to wear a diaper and then force them to pee or poop in them all for your enjoyment? So what if they don't like it or aren't into it Right?! Moron! This is the same reason adult females AB's and DL's do not come out on diaper websites! It is due to complete Morons like you. GEEZ get a life and grow up!!!

I'm sure you could get the strippers to pee and poop in their diapers but could you imagine the amount they would charge?

That $500/person would probably become $1000

Great idea but too much for me. Maybe (big maybe) I'd pay $100 but not $500. Would drinks be included? :thumbsup:

:screwy:

This is indeed a strange world, someone should sell tickets.

Peace,

Vic :huh:

erm yeah i could sell you a ticket... that will be uh... $10,000 please...

*gets out crayons and construction paper and makes a 'ticket'*

Ok now in the pursuit of friendship and such I will explain how this should be. Now not saying I would pay for this or really would like this but I think the OP should rephrase to a bit more like this:

Pay owner some huge amount of money and pay strippers huge amount of money to wear diaper BUT do not lock the bathrooms and maybe "some" of the many girls may wet or what have you of their own free will maybe as a strange fun experiment. Also depending on how much liquor is involved. And I think that might be a better solution than forcing people into things. Give them free will and when they do as you would like it will be that much more pleasurable.

Or you could be a sick bastard and your form of pleasure is forcing them to do it and hate every second of it. In that case just keep it a fantasy. But in all reality if you locked the bathrooms the girls would just say fuck you I'm going home.

• Like 1

I had to look to see if I had already bashed, er, "posted" on this thread yet :lol: Having a fantasy is fine so long as you know it's just a fantasy :thumbsup: Asking others if they have similar fantasies is fine too ;) It may even be OK asking others to help make your fantasy come true :rolleyes: But when your fantasy is this far from reality and you want others to help you achieve it, you're certain to be scat out of luck :o To not see this yourself ahead of time makes you look like a fool :bash:

Welcome to life in the real world :crybaby: If you really want to pursue this one I'm afraid you are going to be pretty much on your own- not to mention being a whole lot poorer after you spend years finding cooperative participants who are going to want a huge lot of money to do this for you once :( I'd rather spend my money on better things B) Unless I was insanely rich I wouldn't even harbor the thought of something like this actually happening- I'd just keep it as a fantasy where it belongs and get what achievable pleasures I could from life :D

Bettypooh