LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Real Name!

As a MTF TG my given name is not "Betty" :( That came along with the "Pooh" part- it's too long a story for here but something which the few who were there could use to ID me :o Luckily "Bettypooh" is a common screen-name ;) Being publicly outed as a DL would put a screeching halt to some of the things I do so all I will say here is that my initials spell a common word heard daily that starts with "P" (an appropriate initial for a DL I think :roflmao: )

Parental mistake that resulted in guy with a girl's name? Speaking of which: Sylvester Stallone's character in the movie Cobra is named "Marion Cobrette" and states "I always wanted something tougher... Like Alice..."

I once knew one man legally named JC (last name withheld) which was short for Julie Candice :rolleyes: His parents wanted a girl so bad they never considered a male name, and when he was born a boy they didn't know what to do so they named him "JC" instead :lol: I've known a couple other guys who had girl's names as either first or middle names but they didn't let anyone know those names :ninja: I discovered this against their wishes through various legitimate means-I didn't snoop. Their stories were similar to JC's :whistling: Should I have children their names are going to be androgynous so they can avoid the he!! that people like me have to live with- they can decide for themselves who they want to be :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...