LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers

I do... although the title of the site actually refers to our original "daily newspaper" format where we posted new pics every day. Now that we have gallery software and forums that isn't necessary anymore (and many people told me that daily was too hard to keep up with and they missed more than they saw.

By the time I thought about changing the name, our name was already too well known to bother. The domain I had registered (clubdiapers) turned into a paysite, and my backup (diapers2) is still sitting without a resident (I own it)

But back on topic. I wear some level of protection 24/7. Depend Men pull-ups or washable trainers during the day. Diapers at night. Usually Abri-Form or Bambino Bianco - and sometimes Cushies when I need some baby time. Bambino Teddys as soon as the larges come in.

There is a large proportion of members here that are incontinent, me included, and wear some form of protection 24/7/365. It is not a choice, but a need. However, like myself, we don't let a little thing like incontinence change the way we handle life.

• Like 2

There is a large proportion of members here that are incontinent, me included, and wear some form of protection 24/7/365. It is not a choice, but a need. However, like myself, we don't let a little thing like incontinence change the way we handle life.

Ditto, What he said... :Crylol:

I wear 24/7 out of need since pads aren't quite enough anymore most days :blush: and some days are even worse :rolleyes: Just as you'll find a few who claim wearing 24/7 but actually don't, you'll also find some who say that anyone who claims 24/7 without need is a liar :o Since nothing is provable about it I say just remember that you're online where fantasy and reality can blur :huh: I believe most of those here making the claim because they know things which casual users don't and their story has been consistent since I got here :mellow: How often you wear usually correlates with why you wear ;) and many here do wear Daily Diapers :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Guest YkDave

not quite 24/7/365, but i do wear 24/7 quite often. depending on whats going on in my life, their are some days its just not possible to wear 24hrs a day discreetly

I wear 24/7 out of need since pads aren't quite enough anymore most days :blush: and some days are even worse :rolleyes: Just as you'll find a few who claim wearing 24/7 but actually don't, you'll also find some who say that anyone who claims 24/7 without need is a liar :o Since nothing is provable about it I say just remember that you're online where fantasy and reality can blur :huh: I believe most of those here making the claim because they know things which casual users don't and their story has been consistent since I got here :mellow: How often you wear usually correlates with why you wear ;) and many here do wear Daily Diapers :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Interestingly enough, I DO wear 24/7 without a specific medical need. My bladder control has waned a little bit, but I can 'go back' if need be. Honestly, I had a chance to do it (motorcycle accident gave me the cover I needed) and I jumped at the chance.

I wouldn't dismiss other people saying things immediately out of hand, but I feel as if a lot of postings are not identifying the fantasy versus the reality. You can be a little, but you've gotta be a big, otherwise it's not healthy, etc.

OK, enough off comments - Yes, I wear 3 Abena X-Plus diapers daily. Sometimes more if I'm well hydrated, or if Mommy requires it. :lol:

-lilkidatheartmn

Guest rosemonde10

I am not incontinent, but I do have a history of not having the best urine control. That combined with the comfort of a soft diaper makes me another 24/7 wearer as much as I can. I fully use about 3 in the day, and the overnight one. However I am on my LAST diaper for probably 2 weeks, the second of my Teddy Bambino samplers. It sucks, so I'm going to get the most usage out of it as possible.

And where did the number 4 come from?

As the title of this website implies, Just how many people here really do wear diapers on a daily basis?

wow a lot of reply's I wear diapers 24/7 also. I cant make it to the potty either. I stand up I just go. I tell ya I would wear them even if I did not have bladder troubles because they make me feel safe and I feel like a girl with them on and we all look the same diapered. If we get good think diapers, that is.

Guest rosemonde10

I wear diapers when I can, which is not very often since I'm always around other people and have no place to hide them.

This is why you should just come out and declare you status as ABDL. People really don't mind what you do as long as you don't let your lifestyle ffect other's lifestyles. Keep it under control, and they honestly don't care.