LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For Men.

Hi everyone I'm new to DailyDiapers and this is my first post. I have a questions for men, whenever I'm wearing a diaper I usually try to keep my "thing" pointed down but when I become erect it hurts so I point it up. But whenever I pee it comes out over the waistband. Is there any good brands that I won't have this problem with? And are there any helpful ideas?

Thanks in advanced.

Aheem... Try to "do your thing" just before you start to wear the diaper. It feels more enjoyable, and you can't get erect once you've "did your thing" :whistling: .

Hey, I managed to help someone about something that's sex related, without even saying masturbation!

whoops :blush:

-TDL

• Like 1

Sounds like the problem is the size/brand you're wearing, if it's too tight and you pee over the waistband. Other than that, I like TDL's advice ^_^.

I have to point mine up when it becomes uncomfortable too, but it returns to neutral position eventually on its own... Maybe mine is smaller than yours, I dunno :P

Edit: I just remembered this, the guide to making an "orca stack." He uses a poise pad just below the waistband to stop leakages from there, maybe you could try that?

Aheem... Try to "do your thing" just before you start to wear the diaper. It feels more enjoyable, and you can't get erect once you've "did your thing" :whistling: .

Hey, I managed to help someone about something that's sex related, without even saying masturbation!

-TDL

Well, you said the right thing. it does help to keep the "excitement" down and the problems related to getting excited.

-TDL

To help keep things down after "doing your thing" & diapering up think of walking in on your Grandparents "party night"....:blush: oh my eyes!!!:crybaby:

This is usually a problem for males when they first start wearing diapers.

The cure is to wear diapers often enough so that the initial excitement wears off, it takes a while but

eventually it will just become like wearing underpants.

Also, most males have great difficulty peeing while erect, it's just a normal thing, when you are erect youre

urinary system is blanked off and the lower urinary tract is dedicated to semen flow.

This arrangement also helps in stopping you wetting while you sleep, as most males know waking with a full bladder usually mean you have an erection.

The raging erection will dissipate over time as you grow accustomed to wearing. If it's that tight, you need a bigger size.

RAWR!! *explosion*

<br />This is usually a problem for males when they first start wearing diapers.<br />The cure is to wear diapers often enough so that the initial excitement wears off, it takes a while but<br />eventually it will just become like wearing underpants.<br /><br />Also, most males have great difficulty peeing while erect, it's just a normal thing, when you are erect youre <br />urinary system is blanked off and the lower urinary tract is dedicated to semen flow.<br />This arrangement also helps in stopping you wetting while you sleep, as most males know waking with a full bladder usually mean you have an erection.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Strangely I have always been an exception to this. Of course I am extremely underdeveloped in that department anyways.

The raging erection will dissipate over time as you grow accustomed to wearing. If it's that tight, you need a bigger size.

This. It's a problem for most guys at the start. The matter will kinda resolve itself over time as each successive diaper becomes a more normal part of your routine...

Relax and think of <austin powers>Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day</austin powers> :whistling:

-TDL

So...um... Spank it until it behaves? :roflmao:

• Like 1
Guest rosemonde10

I tried that once... But only because I saw it in a comedy movie :angel_not:

When you start getting an erection, conjure up an image of your grandmother and grandfather having outrageously wild doggy style sex on the kitchen table next to the coleslaw.

If you still have an erection, then I can't help you. Think unpleasant thoughts.

Your puppy dying a horrible death.

Your parents hving sex.

Having your penis get caught in a sawblade.

Having ice cold gatorade poured into your pants.

Having someone punch you really hard in the nose.lol

I'll add the 3rd or 4th recommendation to wear more often. I've been 24/7 almost 3 years now and it's no longer an issue. I do realize that this isn't an option for everyone, but it does help your brain separate wearing diapers with erection time.

you can train yourself to pee with an erection. but you need to point it up, and for that you need a diaper big enough that you can pull the front waistband up higher than normal to give you some extra clearance area. it actually feels better when the pee flows over you, as opposed to under you... but you might need to lower the backend of the diaper in order to raise the front end.

eventually you'll just get tired and your stiffy will go away, at which point you can aim it down again. and like others said, the more you get used to it the less stiffies you'll get.

If this happens to me, I generally just "shock the monkey" and then pee afterwards. Besides, if my gearshift is stuck in "drive," I can't pee anyway, once my gearshift returns to "park" I can pee as I would normally, pointing down into the diaper, and without any problems. Besides, if I do this, my diaper gets used to its fullest extent, and I feel like it really was worth the money, which makes me satisfied all-around.

It's very rare that this actually happens to me, but every so often, my gearshift gets stuck in "overdrive," and my diaper admittedly becomes ridiculously tight on me as a result. The same thing can, and admittedly has happened in "regular" underwear (briefs) that are exactly my size. The only solution is to either "shock the monkey," and hope that your gearshift returns to "park" quickly.

If having your gearshift in "drive" is only painful in diapers, you probably need larger diapers, if it's painful no matter what you're wearing though, that generally means that your gearshift is incredibly sensitive and you need to go and "shock the monkey," in order for the pain to go away. Hypersensitivity is usually a result of being incredibly aroused, and as others here have noted, wearing more frequently usually solves the problem. Of course, if you don't wear for several months and then start again, you'll be faced with the same issue, again. Hope this helps.

I don't see what the problem is. I am built on the larger side and do not have any problems. For me, it is more uncomfortable pointed up than it is down. I wear briefs over boxers so it is something I am used to. Like I said before, if it hurts, the diaper is too tight.