LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex Toys And Diapers

Fleshlight?

You took the word right out of my mouth. Granted, I don't use one, nor do I own one, but if my girlfriend wanted us to try sex toys, I wouldn't mind purchasing one, money permitting. Personally, I don't use sex toys with my diapers, not because I'm opposed to the idea, but because I don't have any sex toys and there are other things that I want to buy. What's more, my girlfriend has no interest in sex toys at the present time, so there's no reason for me to try one on either of us. For me, my diaper can very well be my "sex toy" in certain situations. If my girlfriend is rubbing a baby diaper against me and kissing me on the lips, that diaper is a "sex toy" for me. I should note that diapers don't have to always be sexual for me, but that they merely can be.

Let's hear a personal story then.

Everybody I know who has tried one of those says they are awesome.

I watched this video and all I can say is....ummmm WOW! :blush: I'm not into sex toys per se, but that was impressive. The real fun though, is reading all the comments for the video at the bottom...most of them are like WTF?? :blink::lol:

I might order one...just for...ummmm...quality control check...yeah, that it ;)

qwack

If that part of me still worked I might be tempted to try sex toys, etc. I've never tried a butt plug and doubt if I ever will. I'm not that adventurous. I'm all for having fun in a diaper though!

I watched this video and all I can say is....ummmm WOW! :blush: I'm not into sex toys per se, but that was impressive. The real fun though, is reading all the comments for the video at the bottom...most of them are like WTF?? :blink:  :lol:

I might order one...just for...ummmm...quality control check...yeah, that it ;)

qwack

If you're interested, this website sells them. http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.1106

And yes, I've read many reports that the website is legitimate.