LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explaining The Crinkle

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Had this happen yesterday: I was at the store buying stuff like food and baby essentials, and at the checkout line I dropped a can of corn and when I bent to pick it up I crinkled. Typically this isn't bad, but for some reason the planets and stars aligned just in such a way that my diaper crinked LOUDLY. A woman behind me heard it and I know because when I looked behind me she was like, staring at me in this weird way, with a little smirk on her face. A KNOWING smirk.

Has this ever happened to anyone? And how did you explain it when you felt compelled to do so?

A didy crinkle is something that is universally recognizable. Like Morgan Freeman's voice. Once you hear it, you know what it is. So I should not have felt compelled to explain myself to this older woman, but I did. "Ha, you heard? Yea, I crashed my car awhile back and injured something in my back, so I have loose bowels" I told her. I didn't HAVE to explain it. But I did.

So has this happened to anyone?

Yes i would agree Morgan Freeman has an awesome voice. But in all seriousness i would probly just ignore it or make up an excuse like that. I know how you must have felt though.

I don't explain it. I don't typically volunteer explanations for my actions. If the person were to ask, then I will. I don't have time to explain myself to every random stranger that looked at me weird.

When people ask (they don't usually, only friends have to this point) I tell them the truth, I wear diapers because they help me feel safer.

Guest Wetnmessy247

When people ask (they don't usually, only friends have to this point) I tell them the truth, I wear diapers because they help me feel safer.

My philosophy which has not failed me yet is questions lead to more questions.

When you say "they help me feel safer", the logical result is them asking "safe from what?"

Because ending a convo with "they help me feel safer" is a horrible cliffhanger. If someone said that to me about some other fetish I would ask the same question.

Man 1: "Why do you wear a fish on your head?"

Man 2: "Because it helps me feel safer."

Man 1: "Safer from WHAT?!"

Man 2: "Um....sex predators?"

Man 1: "F'n freak...."

This is why it is better to have an answer cover everything, to simplify the process. Answer all questions with one answer.

"Why do you wear diapers?"

"Because I am a member of a group of sex fetishists known collectivley as ABDLs who spend most of their free time and social life talking everything diaper related from being babies to actually defecating in them. I like diapers because they make me feel innocent and helpelss like an actual baby, and they help me regress to my infantile self. SOme people like drugs to get off or sex. I like waking up every morning in a nice, soggy, stinky diaper because it makes me feel safe and secure like a baby should."

THAT should answer most questions. If it doesn't resort to what I call the basic answer: Duct tape.

Duct tape answers ALL questions.

Why did you murder your mother? Duct tape.

Why did you shave that dog and eat it's fur? Duct tape.

Why did you strip naked and hug that old woman on the bench? Duct tape.

Why do you mess your pants whenever someone says "georgia peach"? Duct tape.

SERIOUSLY though, diapers make me feel SAFE as well. There's just something about the crinkle that reminds me how helpless I am and the padding is protection. And I know some of ya'll will understand this when I say the same applies for the lump in the back. Something about that "lump" back there is soooo comforting and relaxing. God, I love that lump. :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

My philosophy which has not failed me yet is questions lead to more questions.

When you say "they help me feel safer", the logical result is them asking "safe from what?"

Because ending a convo with "they help me feel safer" is a horrible cliffhanger. If someone said that to me about some other fetish I would ask the same question.

Man 1: "Why do you wear a fish on your head?"

Man 2: "Because it helps me feel safer."

Man 1: "Safer from WHAT?!"

Man 2: "Um....sex predators?"

Man 1: "F'n freak...."

*snip*

Duct tape answers ALL questions.

Why did you murder your mother? Duct tape.

Why did you shave that dog and eat it's fur? Duct tape.

Why did you strip naked and hug that old woman on the bench? Duct tape.

Why do you mess your pants whenever someone says "georgia peach"? Duct tape.

*snip*

:lol: love the duct tape response, that's pretty funny.

As I said, so far the only people that have asked were friends. They already know what I'm trying to feel safe from. I suppose you're right that it would be a natural curiosity on the part of a stranger, but I honestly doubt I'll ever get the diaper question from a stranger. It flies in the face of average propriety to ask a someone you haven't met about their undergarments, and most people simply won't do it. But, if someone did ask, and they had the courage after having their suspicions confirmed, and were still curious, and asked the next question that came to them, I would answer it too. It may be the way I'm wired, I don't know, but I rarely throw out some all-encompassing answer, I prefer to answer very specifically and if people want to know more they can ask. Of course, that's in real life, online.... well, I tend to throw unsolicited thoughts around just like everyone else :lol:.

When I'm diapered, I always keep a Jolly Rancher hard candy or two in my pocket. If anyone I'm with has the balls to ask what the crinkling is I pull out a Jolly Rancher and say I have a pocket full. ^_^

The down side is, the asker usually wants a Jolly Rancher... <_<

-Sophie

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

The fact they notice is a GOOD thing??

You must be an axhibitionist. I know some people get off by displaying their diapers. I read on another forum, maybe this one, where a male described how being in dimly lit hallways at his college dorm was good because there were some "hot" coeds in the dorm and he liked to show off the top of the diaper within 20 feet of the females as he hid in the corner.

No joke. I think it was this forum, possibly. THAT is an exhibitionist.

I prefer people to NOT notice. Like I don't actively go out of the way to let people see.

Howevver some things I do can lead people to ask without me having to tell them: such as being thickly padded, wearing tight jeans which I do ALOT, and when it's noticeable, the smell. The smell typically is what tips people off. What sucks is I live across from the college campus. I feel awkward walking around campus with people my own age being stinky. Sometimes when I jave tight jeans on and defecate the lump that forms in the back actully pushes the seat ofmy pants out a bit. THAT is the biggest giveaway. Standing in the magazine section and feel the back of your pants push out a bit into a nice little lump. Combining that with the smellyness and people don't have to ask.

In all of my years wearing 24/7 I have never been approached by a single person about the crinkling sound. People in public can't hear it... and if they notice something it is dismissed as ambient background noise.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ambient background noise?

What background noise sounds like a crinkling diaper, but isn't??

I hate to say it, but people notice your crinklyness more than you think.

Ambient background noise?

What background noise sounds like a crinkling diaper, but isn't??

I hate to say it, but people notice your crinklyness more than you think.

Background noise... people talking, music playing, clothing rustling, machines running, items being moved around, etc.

Unless you spend most of your time in a library you are surrounded by background noise every day... and while it may not sound like crinkling, the noises your diaper makes blend right in and are disregarded by the brain along with the rest of it. People that wear diapers are aware of it only b/c they know what specific sounds to listen for.

I'm a car enthusiast... traffic may sound like nothing to you, but I can pick out a number of engines and their associated vehicles by the distinctive exhaust notes. Honda B-series and K-series, Subaru boxer fours, Chevy V8s, Ford modular V8s, BMW inline 6s, Porsche H-6s, and hand built 8 and 12 cylinder engines used by Lamborghini and Ferrari all have unique and identifiable sounds, if you know what to listen for. Your brain has to be trained to pick these sounds out of the background noise and can do so quite easily after a time.

I hate to say it, but people think you are delusional and insane. Your accounts are ridiculous beyond belief, you talk about shit all the time, and despite your massive tally of over 400 negative reputation points you still haven't learned your lesson.

Do us all a favor... either grow up or go away.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I guess I have an unnecessary obligation to tell people things they are afraid to ask of.

Like, I see that "look" of knowledge on their face and I put two and two together and before I know it I'm talking about my loose bowels. i guess it is rather funny looking back on it, just how many people I tell all about my lack of bowel control, and the need for diapers to catch my falling stars.

i probably tell too many people more than they want to know. I don't discriminate: young hot female blonde or old and wrinkly cranky man, I don't pick and choose. I tell them ALL about lack of urine and bowel control. Not the best convo to hear when in line at the supermarket with your children, I guess, having a stranger talk about crapping in diapers.

Hmm. :mellow:

:):)

I've YET to have somebody comment, and I've worn diapers with some outfits where it was just plain obvious.

You just made this whole story up WetnMessy. But hey, that's okay. Just know that while you are inside rattling off crap you wish you had the nerve to pull off, there are people out there who are actually doing it and even better, getting away with it scott free.

You're a histrionic self-loathing coward who's slowly choking to death on the smell of his own shit.

I really love some of the replies here 24.gif It seems that many of the most tolerant among us are getting tired of the constant crap we see and wish that we didn't- hint hint :P That said, I've never had a problem with my diapers being evident because I make an effort to be discreet. I don't want anyone to know what kind of underwear I am wearing because I am modest about such things :blush: Plus I have no problem dealing with the truth- I wear diapers :wub: That I have a physical need for them wearing makes that a little easier to deal with ;) but still, I'm OK with what I do whether anyone else is or not :ph34r:

Yesterday I wore a pair of khakis that were a bit tighter than what I usually wear. I saw in the mirror that close scrutiny showed some of the fold lines of my plastic panties :o Thinking it over I decided that it wasn't so obvious that I needed to worry. Yet I still noticed some people seemed to see this and acted a bit strange :rolleyes: Was this going to be the first time I had to tell a total stranger the truth about my diapers because they asked? I am not exactly comfortable with that thought but the bottom line (pun intended) is that I wear diapers; so what? It's nobody elses business, even if I am somehow exposed plainly for all to see :huh: My choice of clothing (even yesterday) shows that I have at least a minimal respect for others who I don't want to be openly offensive to. I have no right to push myself on anyone and they have no right to do that to me. That's how I want things in my life :D If I were to push myself on others I would have no right to gripe about their reactions, no matter what their reactions were, because I took the first step towards being intentionally offensive by any reasonable standards. Rather clear logic I believe, yet some don't understand it in it's simplicity :blink:

When the day comes that I am asked, I will answer honestly- "Yes, I am wearing diapers and I prefer not to discuss my issues with you". Or in the case of friends and family it may be "We will discuss this later" if that time is inappropriate for explaining it- something they will respect coming from me. Until that day (which I hope never comes) I am not going to be intentionally offensive by offering information or opinions that haven't been asked for :closedeyes: I am not going to be intentionally offensive be going around stinking to high heaven when I know it bothers a lot of other people :angry: I am not going to twist every reply I post here to become something about things which I know offend others here :screwy:I'm going to be this way because that is how I want to be treated and I have enough respect for other people to take the first step toward being that way in hope that they will respond likewise- which they almost always do B)

Bettypooh

• Like 2

"Why are you wearing a diaper?"

I have been asks "Are you wearing a diaper?" before. Not because of the crinkle but because of the bulge in the butt of my blue stripe shortalls while shopping at the mall in Atlanta,Ga.. (4 teens noticed & asks me) I answered "Yes" redfaced. .LOL:blush:

I've never had anyone at all comment that they noticed I was wearing a diaper or heard a crinkle! True, overweight people sometimes have a problem keeping a diaper or even their butt crack consealed when they bend down sometimes, but if anyone has ever noticed, no one has said anything to me about it. Now, if you go about in obvious diapers and acting like your wearing them or messing in them in front of people, they will notice and most likely be disgusted or sympathetic (if they think you have a medical problem or mental disability).

Now, why in the hell would you feel like you have to "explain" things to someone who you think notices you? So, you think someone notices that you have diapers on. How did they notice you? Probably because you are wearing something super thick and bulky that anyone can notice, your diaper is probably sticking out all around the waist of your pants and you smell like you just shit yourself, which you probably did. You feel you have to walk over to a stranger and say, "It looks like you noticed something different about me. Yes, I'm wearing diapers and yes, I shit my pants. I like to wear diapers and wet and shit in them for personal reasons. I don't use the toilet, I choose to wear diapers instead and I only change them once every 24 hours. This is the way I choose to live my life and I don't care in the least who notices or smells my shitty diaper or who I offend." You really think people want to hear that crap? It's a wonder you haven't been arrested many times over, or at least been thrown out of places by security.

Those who will say it's discrimination for arresting someone for wearing diapers due to disability will miss one point here. He CHOOSES to wear diapers for his own reasons and lifestyle and then goes up to strangers and tells them he's wearing diapers, he shit his pants and wears them because he likes to and chooses to. That is a disability, alright! A mental disability and not physical (even though he states that he is now really incontinent from wearing diapers all the time). That behaivior does not warrent any special treatment from security or athorities because of wearing a diaper. It's also grossly unfair to normal people with incontinence who do have to wear diapers but keep them conceled under their clothing and act normally and responsably!

I don't agree with your lifestyle at all, wetnmessy, but if that is what you like doing I don't say anything. To each his own. The exception is when you force it upon other people in public by forcing them to have to smell your shit on a bus or confined space, by possibly having someone sit on a seat or chair that you had sat on and has some of your pee or poop that leaked out, and especially you going up to people and telling them all about your wearing diapers and shitting and wetting in them just because you choose to do so. You may get a rush and excited feeling when you do this, but don't you realize you are giving all of us a bad name? Try and rationalize it all you want, but the majority of people here feel the same as I do and we aren't all wrong! Come on, guy. Grow up a little and start acting more responsably when out among people!

• Like 3