LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reactions To Unexpected Words

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

What reactions do you have when other people say certain things that only ABDLs would do a double take to?

I ask because this morning I was at the grocery store and was shopping in a wet but not messed diaper and heard a woman behind me say "you're wet."

I turned around to reply when I found that she was talking to her teenaage kid who apparently had gotten wet from the rainstorm prior to shopping. It was a phrase people say a lot but only ABDLs would think twice about it.

I wanna know what you all do when you hear familiar words about diapers being said not to you, how do you react?

I've heard many things said.

"Wow that stinks." talking about full dumpster at dump.

"His butt is puffy." Talking about a stuffed animal.

"Your'e leaking". A busted water bottle being caarried.

"Wow you're messy." Talking about muddy shoes.

"You need a change". Talking about worn out tires.

"My god he smells aweful." Talking about a dog just returning from eating trash.

"Baby looks like he needs a change". Talking about a real baby needing to be changed.

"Are you wet?" After a waterfall ride.

Many others. I did reply too soon to someone who said "my god you stink." This man was talking to his dog, we were at the park. The dog had been playing in mud or something. I responded too soon, unfortunately. I told him that "I have the god given right to walk around in a poop filled diaper and you are rude for commenting on my smell if you can't stand me go away."

He looked at me and said slowly "I was....talking....to my....dog....guy. But I will take your advice and leave because you actually do smell pretty bad."

He said something else about being around the kids on the swingset or something I didn't hear him. I was dying of embarrasment. Probably thought I was a freaak or something.

Dog's name was Puffy. Coincidence? or Fate?

Got a story?

• Like 1

no DD, everyone IS talking about you, only now they use code words...

so now you may want to start wearing aluminium foil hats... and underwear.... to keep them from tracking your movements...

Reposted with permission from the original post author, me:

Why do people have such a negative view about this fetish?

Threads like these.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well I guess it's time to tell ya'll I sprinkle seriousness with some stupidity.

As in, the only true thing in my original post was about hearing random words like "diaper" and "wet" and "mess" and "change" that make my ears go up like radars.

It should be understood life is no fun if you don't tell whole truths with half lies sprinkled on top.

So NO I DID NOT SAY THAT.

I appreciate the fun sarcasm from some users like DD. I mean hoestly, if there were ever a person out there who went around telling people he was messy, that person needs help bad. Me? I do mess and wet in public, and I DO only change once a day. That's about it.

So knowing this sillyness, I ask again.

Have you ever heard random words people say that unless you are a ABDL you wouldnt think twice about?

Whenever I hear wet, messy, change, diaper, baby, or wipe I instantly think I have been caught.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh and toon,

What the bloody f'n hell is that pic from? That's kinda disturbing.

Like a smurf giving a blowjob to a giraffe.

Guest YkDave

up at the top right hand corner of your screen where it says your name, click on it, scroll down to 'manage ignored users', click that and add the trolls to your ignore list!

Oh and toon,

What the bloody f'n hell is that pic from? That's kinda disturbing.

Like a smurf giving a blowjob to a giraffe.

ummm. I don't see it. Looks like a monkey to me, and now I am all disappointed because I thought there might be a pic in this thread of a Smurf blowing a giraffe. I was so excited when I logged in and had a hit on my saved search for "smurf AND giraffe +blowjob" and instead all I got was this crap.

Lame.

I don't blame Toon for this either.... All I gotta say is someone owes me some pics of hot smurf on giraffe action. And not the lame vid of Geoffery the toys 'r' us giraffe delivering a pizza to the smurf village. I've seen that one. More than once.

The most unexpected, in the spirit of the original topic, and I might have posted it here before , not sure. I got onto an elevator at work a lady had a baby in a carrier, that was on the floor, and a suitcase in front of the carrier obstructing him from view. Right as I got on the elevator the lady says I think someone needs their diaper changed right away. I am sure I gave her some sort of double take, she started laughing and said I bet you couldn't see my baby. We made pleasantries and I made goo goo faces to the baby. When they left the elevator I couldn't contain my laughter.

and for the record, I don't wear diapers at work.

Many others. I did reply too soon to someone who said "my god you stink." This man was talking to his dog, we were at the park. The dog had been playing in mud or something. I responded too soon, unfortunately. I told him that "I have the god given right to walk around in a poop filled diaper and you are rude for commenting on my smell if you can't stand me go away."

You just don't get it... do you?

We all know your stories are BS... so quit lying.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

You just don't get it... do you?

We all know your stories are BS... so quit lying.

Dude did you even read my second post?

I f&cking said it was joke. It didn't happen.

Take of your glasses of stupidity nd see the truth. I told a truth sprinkled with a little BS.

I DO hear things. But I never said that. It was in good fun.

Please read everything before responding to comments.

I shall repeat I ADMITTED THE BS IN THE STORY.

Get a little humor in your life. It must suck to live with dark hate glasses on all the time.

Seriously, imagine that happening. It's funny and is something you would hear a comedian joke about.

I DO wear messy diapers 24/7 but I DON'T have the silly experiences like that one above.

It's all in good fun. Grow some humor dude.

• Like 1

Ignoring or blocking someone is wrong no matter what. Its always entertaining to see what idiots have to say. If you aren't in the mood for it, don't read it.

Facepalm idiocy is funny. Wetnmessy: you are freakin ridiculous. Don't lie, that's lame. Be silly but don't lie. And don't live your life believing you need to embelish stories with lies, because that's probably why you don't have many close friends.

Just saying what people are thinking...

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

Don't lie, that's lame. Be silly but don't lie. And don't live your life believing you need to embelish stories with lies, because that's probably why you don't have many close friends.

Holy crap! I agree!

You know, people have a good nose for BS even when it's just text you post online. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you're embellishing stories and information.

When I was 15 and 16, I felt like I was unpopular so I would go on message boards and tell people things that I thought would get them to like me -- and then people started to realize that I was full of it and people saw me as a nuisance. It took me a few years to realize that I just had to be myself. When I said what I meant and meant what I said without lying or exaggerating, I made friends and I was more comfortable with myself both online and offline.

So please don't tell us that you mess your diaper while hugging your mom. Just tell her that you love her without being a perverted jackass.

Ok, I got all caught up here and then went on to get caught up in the sporting world. I was still in D.D. headspace when I saw this headline

Kwaku Danso recorded exactly zero tackles in college. Yet, the DL from Ghana finds himself vying for a spot with The Cleveland Browns

:P