LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Sniffed?

Guest Wetnmessy247

I was sitting in a tree stand properly diapered when a 6-point buck eyed me, walked up to the base of the tree under my feet, raised his nose and "sniffed" me twice.

Enjoyed reading your reply, babylin. LMAO!!! Reminded me of a similar incident.

Wetnmessy247,

Why am I not surprised by some of the replies to your thread?

A member for 8 days, nearly 100 posts, promoting a lifestyle that most here find..let say...on the extreme side, and you top it off with a little public humiliation.

The question I have for you is: Why are you so surprised?

When I was younger and more carefree/careless I messed in a department store and while I was heading out to the door, a woman mid twenties or so came around the corner. She gave a sniff and said ummmmm ok? I just kept walking, sure she saw my droopy drawers too but I didn't hang around for any more comments.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I guess I'm surprised because I didn't know exactly went on in the ABDL community. I guess I assumed things I shouldn't.

But yea, it's what I do. I'm happy with it. I enjoy messing and wetting.

And yes, I am an extreme person. I have parachuted twice in my life. Bungee jumped about 20 times. I love danger.

And I kow my post count went from zip to 100 in no time flat. That is because I have had a lot of things to say about my ABDL....

I did NOT mean to do harm on this board. At all. I just like diapers and messing and wetting uncontrollably.

I figured there would be more of people like me in the ABDL community.

I am not surprised anymore. I see the light, oh glory of god!! I a-see the light-a and its-a cool-a (Evangelical priest accent is hard to mimic in writing)

I think it's rude to go out in public in a messy diaper. No one shouldn't have to smell it. Just because we're adult babies or diaper lovers doesn't mean we stay in messy diapers and go out in them and have people sniff us. I find this rather gross. Though I stayed in messy diapers too but I didn't go out in public in them or messed in public.

And no, strangers have never sniffed me.

:badmood:

I guess I'm surprised because I didn't know exactly went on in the ABDL community. I guess I assumed things I shouldn't.

But yea, it's what I do. I'm happy with it. I enjoy messing and wetting.

And yes, I am an extreme person. I have parachuted twice in my life. Bungee jumped about 20 times. I love danger.

And I kow my post count went from zip to 100 in no time flat. That is because I have had a lot of things to say about my ABDL....

I did NOT mean to do harm on this board. At all. I just like diapers and messing and wetting uncontrollably.

I figured there would be more of people like me in the ABDL community.

I am not surprised anymore. I see the light, oh glory of god!! I a-see the light-a and its-a cool-a (Evangelical priest accent is hard to mimic in writing)

:whistling:

Well inviting people along for a pity party ain't much of a way to make a lot of friends :screwy: .

I like to wet AND mess my diaper, yes I do that, but I stay in my own home, like MOST ab's or dl's. Most ab's and dl's are offended when someone goes out of their way to rub the public's noses in their messy diapers.

You see, we are concerned about decorum, how other ABDL's comport themselves while out in public, so that it doesn't shine a bad light on the rest of the community. When sombody acts like you did, and then posts it proudly on here, well, thems fightin words :boxing: .

There are those who do go out in public in full AB dress, but that's usually during pride marches or special occasions like diversity week. There was only one "babyman" (may he rest in peace), who was a full on sissy baby 24/7, but when he went out in public to do his errands he did his best to go AFTER he'd had a mess AND had cleaned it up.

This might be a bit hard for you to understand, but when you act like that it offends US that you would go out in public and not care if you are offensive or not. It really drives some of us nuts :drive1::screwy: .

John Q pays a lot of good money every day in this country to only smell GOOD smells, and with you going out as you do it makes us all look bad, okay? :badmood: .

So do us a favor and DON'T DO THIS!! If you feel you MUST PERSIST in this, then please, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. :bash:

Peace,

Vic :angry:

Well it's been a long time but it did happen at least once. I had bowel problems until age 15 and never diapered outside hospital. But I remember being in the hospital hallway just hanging out from boredom. I was 11, and there was a 5 year old girl from Panama 1990 or 91 riots who was shot in the leg. Anyhoo she knew I had problems and that I was sometimes diapered. And one day in the halway undiapered but just still had a slight mess in my pants she was short so shes in that smell area. She smelled it, made a face and waved her hand. There was a therapist assistant with me at the time who always gave me crap about it. And she chimed in which annoyed and kinda embarrassed me.

But once when i was very sick the lil girl just walked behind the curtain during my diaper change-which was the reason i was sick. And asked why i was wearing a diaper, and therapist said cause i was very sick. About a week or 2 later on the day after her surgery things were reversed-she was feeling sick and in a diaper. Her comment was rather cute, referring to herself she said i'm a baby cause i'm sick. This was in the playroom and the child-life therapist was there and we both just giggled it was so cute. I never saw that lil girl again after I came back to hospital instate. That was october 1991.

Well, I say there isn't anything wrong with wearing diapers, wetting and messing them in public AS LONG AS IT'S NOT OFFENSIVE TO OTHER PEOPLE. If others can see your diapers and baby clothes, smell your poop and are offended by it, then you are encroching into their space and that's not too cool. It's the same as how you would feel if someone offended you by what they were doing. That could mean smoking and blowing the smoke in your face in a non smoking area, cutting you off on the highway, anything that pisses you off.

I know people say they don't often work that well, but perhaps try taking deoderant pills and do anything you can possibly think of to eliminate or minimize odor from a messy diaper when going out in public.

Now, I'd like to hear some imput from people who actually have bowel incontinence to see how they deal with the odor when they are out in public and have a mess. What do they do and does it really work on eliminating or cutting down the smell.

Well, I say there isn't anything wrong with wearing diapers, wetting and messing them in public AS LONG AS IT'S NOT OFFENSIVE TO OTHER PEOPLE. If others can see your diapers and baby clothes, smell your poop and are offended by it, then you are encroching into their space and that's not too cool. It's the same as how you would feel if someone offended you by what they were doing. That could mean smoking and blowing the smoke in your face in a non smoking area, cutting you off on the highway, anything that pisses you off.

I know people say they don't often work that well, but perhaps try taking deoderant pills and do anything you can possibly think of to eliminate or minimize odor from a messy diaper when going out in public.

Now, I'd like to hear some imput from people who actually have bowel incontinence to see how they deal with the odor when they are out in public and have a mess. What do they do and does it really work on eliminating or cutting down the smell.

Big ditto on that. I absolutely despise smelling or breathing other peoples smoke or b/o. Luckily for the most part I dont deal with ciggy smoke anymore because of the public ban in my state. And my sister and her husband b/o is so bad I dont visit their house-at all. The last time she came over i couldnt breathe it was so bad i thought something was burning in the kitchen. My brother gave them body soaps, deodorants, etc for christmas lol.

As for being out in public i havent dealt with that since regaining my bowel control in 95. I was always self-concious cause i had to be picked up and put in van when going out so always worried about a spot on my pants. And i had 5-8 foster siblings at most times. If wwerent so many around, i mighta just said diaper me..

Hey d00dz, I am having a great time telling thinly veiled lies on DD. How about you?

I mean, dishonesty is one thing, but at least try to make it believable. I seem to be the only person on the internet that takes the time to do their research when it comes to cooking up a good lie. What's wrong with the world these days?

• Like 1

Okay I just got back from some shopping in a very wet and slightly messy Bambino. :P

While I was in the checkout line, I heaard someone behind me "sniff". Sniff as in they noticed an odor and was seeing where it came from.

No, this woman didn't get next to my puffy bottom and sniff, that is weird. :huh:

But I knew the sniff was a result of my dirty diaper. I asked her if anything was wrong. :whistling:

She said yes. "You need to change your diaper bad." :blush::blush::blush:

OMG I was so embarrased. :o

Everyone in line heard, and after she said that, I heard nother sniff from someone else. It was soooo embarrasing.

And I won't be changing till 2morrow morning since I change once a day in the morning.

My question is this: Have any of you been "sniffed" by complete strangers as a result of a wet or messy diaper?

I find this thread disturbing. Let me try to help you, if I may. Personal hygiene is a sign that you respect others. I've had messy diapers in public before, but when that happens I immediately make my way to my Jeep, drive home, change out of the messy diaper, put it in the wash after I've rinsed it off, and then shower and thoroughly clean every part of my body. I like to smell like a baby, but one that smells like a clean and freshly diapered baby. If anyone sniffed me I would hope it would be because I smell nice. For good health you should need to poop every time you eat. If you're not doing this you're heading for trouble as you get older. Serious trouble. Please don't do that. We want to have you around to write other interesting posts! Think about it. It's always you that has to make the conscious choice to respect yourself, and others. Luv and hugs.

Okay I just got back from some shopping in a very wet and slightly messy Bambino. :P

While I was in the checkout line, I heaard someone behind me "sniff". Sniff as in they noticed an odor and was seeing where it came from.

No, this woman didn't get next to my puffy bottom and sniff, that is weird. :huh:

But I knew the sniff was a result of my dirty diaper. I asked her if anything was wrong. :whistling:

She said yes. "You need to change your diaper bad." :blush::blush::blush:

OMG I was so embarrased. :o

Everyone in line heard, and after she said that, I heard nother sniff from someone else. It was soooo embarrasing.

And I won't be changing till 2morrow morning since I change once a day in the morning.

My question is this: Have any of you been "sniffed" by complete strangers as a result of a wet or messy diaper?

I find this thread disturbing. Let me try to help you, if I may. Personal hygiene is a sign that you respect others. I've had messy diapers in public before, but when that happens I immediately make my way to my Jeep, drive home, change out of the messy diaper, put it in the wash after I've rinsed it off, and then shower and thoroughly clean every part of my body. I like to smell like a baby, but one that smells like a clean and freshly diapered baby. If anyone sniffed me I would hope it would be because I smell nice. For good health you should need to poop every time you eat. If you're not doing this you're heading for trouble as you get older. Serious trouble. Please don't do that. We want to have you around to write other interesting posts! Think about it. It's always you that has to make the conscious choice to respect yourself, and others. Luv and hugs.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I apologize with this thread, since it was my first.

I had no intentions of being a nuisance.

I hope this can be forgotten and we can move on.

I actually, believe it or not, love this site.

If ya can forgive me, I am sorry.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I feel I am a "representative" of the minority that likes being messy/stinky in public. We ARE out there....just not too many of us.

But I won't start another thread whose main topic is being messy in public. An error of judgement on my behalf, I guess.

But I still love this site.

Guest Wetnmessy247

What is Nullo? :huh:

And bathing every other day has worked for me all this time. Besides, every other day=lower water bill. :thumbsup:

I'm not denying I'm a grown man. In fact, since I am a grown man it's my choice to bath every other day. Yay for choices!! :lol:

What is Nullo? :huh:

And bathing every other day has worked for me all this time. Besides, every other day=lower water bill. :thumbsup:

I'm not denying I'm a grown man. In fact, since I am a grown man it's my choice to bath every other day. Yay for choices!! :lol:

Nullo = No smell to your poop.

Charcoal Tablets do the same.

That way, you can have your mess and not offend people.

As far as not showering every day (or at least sponge bathing on the days you don't want to full out shower). If you go out, that smell - otherwise known as body odor or BO - can be offensive to people. Especially in addition to a messed and/or wet diaper.

Basically, here's what I (and others) are suggesting.

1. Shower - or at least sponge bathe - every day.

Reason: So you don't reek of BO. BO is unpleasant, and it's disrespectful to be around others with improper hygiene.

Reason 2: Bathing = taking care of and respecting YOURSELF. Sponge baths do NOT use that much water, so the water bill is no excuse.

2a. Take Nullo, charcoal tablets, or something so your mess doesn't smell. OR

2b. Enjoy your messy diapers at home only.

Reason: The smell of crap is offensive to most. You need to be respectful of others (see number 1).

3. Keep yourself well hydrated.

Reason: Dehydration = ammonia in pee. Ammonia in pee REEKS to high heaven. Nobody wants to smell that.

Reason 2: Dark, smelly pee = dehydration = not healthy. Your kidneys will be working extra hard. This is not good. Again, you need to take care of yourself too.

~ moogle

Guest Wetnmessy247

I must try this Nullo thing. :)

Thanks for the advice. I try my best to not be offensive to others by staying out of public as much as I can. This way I won't be smelly to THAT many people. ;)

On the off days I don't shower, I do use baby wipes to clean up down there so in a sense the moisture from the wipes is enough to act as a sponge bath. I don't like to use too much water cuz my water bill skyrockets when I use more water than normal. :angry:

And I DO use deodorant/sprays/cologne to mask the mess. It works to a degree. But I feel sometimes I just smell messy with a mixture of cheap colognes. :o

But thank you for the advice. :)

This whole thread is just gross. It doesn't matter who it's from I feel like everything I read I just cringe about what I'm reading from everyone. People can write what they want but for some reason I just continue to read things that come off as a bit unpleasant or a lot unpleasant.

there is a form specifically for people who want to talk about messing their diapers, perhaps to the OP that would be a better forum to be posting things like this is, there people WANT to discuss that sort of thing.

Yes Wetnmessy24/7 no doubt qualifies as amoung the most squishy and proud!

- But also maybe deserving of a little more acceptance.

Nobody should be treated badly for wearing a diaper - weather it's fresh as baby powder or soggy and stinky.

When out in public nobody knows that you are a squishy diaper lover, for all they know you absolutly can't help your state, and may suffer from diability - and still deserve the same respect, acceptance and consideration every one else does.

I am surprised anyone would be so RUDE and Cruel as to draw attention to what may be a compromising and humiliating accedent. When Wetnmessy leaves his door, he goes as an individual. He is not representing the ABDL community at large, he's just a guy, who might smell a bit - or alot, depending on what time of day it is.

I understand having to keep a schedual, having worked in personal care homes, group homes and other health care settings (I've changed alot of diapers) and sometimes people get stinky. (Though Wetnmessy24/7 has a very restricted schedual - I have heard of others who are subjected to similar conditions under home care where they don't even have the option of an extra change or a good scrub)

Though Wetnmessy's schedual is voluntary, when he goes out his door, nobody knows that, so he still deserves to be treated like any other fecal incontinant stinky diapered member of society - as an equal and with inclusion.

yes people around him do not know whether he is doing it on purpose or not. but WE know... and are treating him according to how we would feel if he went out in public with us, with the knowledge we have around it.

it is rude to purposely expose people to sounds smells and other experiences you know they will find unpleasant if you can control it.

many people who are bowel incontinent have schedules so they only void at certain times and so are able to excuse themselves to a restroom, or a private place during those moments. What the op is saying is that he will intentionally shit himself while talking to people where ever he may be. this is rude. this is disrespectful. This is what people do not agree with.

I'm sure if they were in public and they smeled something they would not necessarily comment to the person, assuming they just could not control it, but if that person turned to you and said "ohhh pardon me i have a fetish for shitting myself in public and kinda like that other people smell it" i think people would say something and be upset.