LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"What Is That?"

I had a bit of an embarrassing moment earlier.

I went to this local Mexican food restaurant for lunch. The place is small so it's hard to walk around the waiters and waitresses without bumping into them in the aisles between booths. I walk back to my table to put some money down on the table for a tip and this really cute waitress bumps into my waist, which was thickly padded. The bump created a nice crinkling noise. She asks me, "What is that?" as she stares at my rear with a puzzled look on her face. I tell her, "Flotation device," and she giggled before walking away. I checked to see if there were any stains or random things on me, but I was in my jeans. Nothing looked out of the ordinary.

Phew.

• Like 3

but really its not a very good flotation device, its going to fil with water and just seek to drag yo under................................... oh wait.. i get it.. you were making a joke! :P

• Like 1

I had a bit of an embarrassing moment earlier.

I went to this local Mexican food restaurant for lunch. The place is small so it's hard to walk around the waiters and waitresses without bumping into them in the aisles between booths. I walk back to my table to put some money down on the table for a tip and this really cute waitress bumps into my waist, which was thickly padded. The bump created a nice crinkling noise. She asks me, "What is that?" as she stares at my rear with a puzzled look on her face. I tell her, "Flotation device," and she giggled before walking away. I checked to see if there were any stains or random things on me, but I was in my jeans. Nothing looked out of the ordinary.

Phew.

LMAO you go dude!

but really its not a very good flotation device, its going to fil with water and just seek to drag yo under................................... oh wait.. i get it.. you were making a joke! tongue.gif

I don't know, many times I feel like I'm floating...

Hilarious, DirtyRocker!

Which was it though?? your eyes or your teeth that were floating?? hehehe... Which restraunt was that?? I'll have to stop by there next time I pass through ;)

OH! and if you ever are in Oxnard along Hollywood beach, there is a really small cafe called Mrs Olsen's, Its a really great place for super food. try the "bangers and mash', good for breakfast and lunch, since they are closed after that.

qwack

She's pretty cute. I'll try to get her number next time I'm there ;)

or better yet write yoiur number on the outside of a diapie in her size adn tell her to call you when she has it on1

oh my gosh dont really you'll probabyl get arrested for sexual harassment.. but would be funny.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I totally think she is a secret ABDL. She probably heard the crinkle and thought it was HER diaper. So she accused YOU, thus keeping the attention off of HER. :whistling::lol:

I got asked this a while back when I bumped into someone. They heard as well and paused a bit. I said "Oh yes, I am wearing a diaper. You heard the crinkle. I am sorry. But I'm messy now and need to change."

She just looked at me and slowly walked away. :glare:

I think she thinks I m weird. :glare: