LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Are Alll The Diaper Girls From

I've been into diapers even before the internet thinking I was the only one.

In the early days, there was DPF and a handful of guys.

I talked a couple of my ex girlfriends into playing baby/Daddy role play, but shame got the best of them.

We would break up and I was usually blamed as a pervert for even suggesting the idea.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there are more girls out there now because of places like this.

They see other girls who are AB's so there is no more shame.

I even use to "binge and purge" my diaper stash back about 10 years ago.

Now I find no shame in having a secret that only a few will hear about and less will know.

I think it's great to see more girls who want to regress to easier and earlier parts of their lives.

I also hope you all are getting the respect you deserve.

Even though I love to see a pretty female as an AB.

She deserves NOT to be "hounded" with sexual advances.

Diapers are not always a sexual thing in my life either.

Sometimes they bring a feeling of comfort and security I lost out on as a toddler or preschooler.

Guest NaughtyAshes

The problem in the community is that once a girl makes her self known she gets bombarded with a never ending inbox of crotch shots and "Will you change me" messages.

Yes, although I found and aggressive campaign of threats towards the hngs will slow them.

I agree wholeheartily. When I was younger (18 or so) a few years ago, I'd go on sites like this and just post randomly to topics and I was hoarded by guys who would throw pictures of themselves in diapers and beg me to "come play".

That's sort of the point where I just looked outside of the community for what I wanted.. and just told him about what I do, and found him supportive.

There are a lot of nice guys here, but a lot of them who just over-do it. :\

:bash:

It's a sad fact of life that a great many HNG's who can't seem to control themselves have to wreck things as they do, but it is what it is.

The world ain't Burger King and we don't always get it our way. It's better to just look around you in the "normal" world if you want to find a girlfriend, it always worked for me.

Peace,

Vic B)

The problem in the community is that once a girl makes her self known she gets bombarded with a never ending inbox of crotch shots and "Will you change me" messages.

And heaven forbid us girls post photos...then it's the endless "post more pictures." So many guys won't even bother with "you're pretty" or "thanks for sharing" they just say "post more pictures" or "can't wait to see more" or my favorites, "take another pic after you pee (or poop) in that diaper" or something like that. I know a lot of you guys here are very nice and perfectly respectable, but those few bad apples really to ruin the bushel.

• Like 4

Two different (not to be named) people within this community have made me feel less comfortable about posting here. I don't think it's fair for someone to not actually read my posts, not tell me a thing about themselves, and then immediately and continuously propose to meet me in person in a pressuring/confrontational manner. Am I the only one that thinks this is fucked up?

Two different (not to be named) people within this community have made me feel less comfortable about posting here. I don't think it's fair for someone to not actually read my posts, not tell me a thing about themselves, and then immediately and continuously propose to meet me in person in a pressuring/confrontational manner. Am I the only one that thinks this is fucked up?

Nope, that is fucked up :(. And like others have said, it makes us nice guys angry, and seem bad in the eyes of most :(.

It's appalling that it happens to this day. even more so that this isn't the only community that this happens to.

It wasn't until I played PS Home that I realized that there is alot of unchecked sexual harassment on the internet. Being that this forum/site is of a (varying) sexual nature, it is logical that it could happen here. However, it doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

And in the case of Home I learned that the people against that behavior, were not really against it. They were instead upset that they could not meet any women as a result of the males acting that way. So even those complaining about the harassment were almost as bad as the people who did.

So the real question is how to minimize it so that everyone can just talk, without having to deal with all of the uninvited advances. I also dont think posts such as these help in anyway either, as women who have experienced that kind of behavior are unwilling to expose themselves to it again and it still sends a message that there are horny men who want to "get to know you". It is a shame to have hide a part of yourself twice, one for being ABDL and again for being female.

• Like 2

It would seem that there are two significant things that we seem to have in common on DD. First, and most obvious is the desire or necessity to use or wear diapers. Second, this community represents a cross section of other characterstics; no different than the greater community at large in which we live. Hiding behind he shield of annonymity that is afforded in a forum that protects true identity really allows the cavalier and immature behaviors and attitudes to surface. Were there real and direct consequences to the harrassment of our female contributors, I'm quite sure that the male contributors would do so less often. I'm not calling for the 'perversion police' but a rational attempt to limit unwanted advances could enhance the functionality of this site? Or, maybe just a little decorum. Thoughts?

Rat

Yes, although I found and aggressive campaign of threats towards the hngs will slow them.

It could be worse a few friends of mine started being mean, but turns out the guys were into that so they would piss her off on purpose so she would use foul language on them. Congratulations to the male species in your lack of evolution, destroying one intelectual advance, one pick up line at a time.

oh my god seriously girls? enough whining... no matter WHERE you go you are going to be hounded by horny people, whether online or in real life. Hell i'm an ugly fat chick and even I get hounded on by dirty old men in bars, or at restaurants etc...

theres a thing called the 'delete' button, if you dont like an email just delete it, nothing says you have to scroll down and look at the entire picture or read the entire email.

If someone is bothering you just ignore them.

Using random perverts is a lame excuse for not posting. This may be a site for people who like to act like babies, but we are all adults, part of being an adult is learning to sometimes just IGNORE the things we don't like... but enough with the "people's comments have made me uncomfortable so i dont post anymore"...

This is an 18 or older website, and for many here it IS a sexual fetish, so even if it isn't sexual for you, others are going to see you in a diaper and get turned on. If you dont like it, then dont post the pics. If you dont want people to get turned on at the thought of a girl in a diaper, then dont tell people you are a girl, or dont talk about being in diapers...

otherwise.. lighten up!!!

• Like 4

I return from the depths of space with a message:

20040319h.jpg

edit: and sdsddlr, the only way to stop a bunch of pervs is semi-public shaming. Don't badmouth 'em, just post what they said. And by all means post their usernames. If all the ladies getting harassed did this every time they got harassed, these forums (and the DL scene in general) would be a lot more woman-friendly.

• Like 1

I'm not surprised by any means. It's just a bummer when common sense and courtesy just go completely down the drain.

There is some merit to exposing people who continuously harass someone. If I had read someone's history of posts, I could have steered clear of some incidents before they happened. But I personally don't think this is the best or even a good solution, as I doubt people will read/listen and it can be a little sensationalist. Just my two cents- If you want a little retribution, post away- but it's my preference just to ignore it. I do think this is a worthwhile thread just to remind people that this does happen and that it doesn't have to.

I return from the depths of space with a message:

20040319h.jpg

edit: and sdsddlr, the only way to stop a bunch of pervs is semi-public shaming. Don't badmouth 'em, just post what they said. And by all means post their usernames. If all the ladies getting harassed did this every time they got harassed, these forums (and the DL scene in general) would be a lot more woman-friendly.

Big +1. Love the graphic also. Pretty funny.

• Like 1

This is DEFINITELY screwed up! in fact, these guys / "people" (animals) sounds more like sexual predators who need to be steered clear of. That sounds like a terrible thing to say, but look again at what is being said...no compliments on the pics or anything else, but almost immediate DEMANDS for her to physically meet up with a total stranger, and sacrifice any thought to her safety!. :o Now what other dingleberry would do such a thing? NO ONE! I'm glad sdsddlr had the sense to just ignore these demands and (hopefully) delete the messages and add the offender to her 'ignore list'

Idiots like this are the reason that ladies are intimidated and afraid to be more active in communities like this. This just comes down to us policing ourselves with in the community at large. As mentioned above, posting the offending messages here is a GREAT deterrent and exposes those offenders for who and what they are, and can possibly get them banned from the community!

I and others have done this in the past, and actually, it works rather well to get people to straighten up and fly right.

There is NO excuse for intimidating emails, offensive messages or other types of written abuse. This site is for everyone to share their interests at what ever level makes them comfortable. For those who simply cannot or will not control themselves, and act with some semblance of respect for those who do post photos of themselves to share, just because what you see gives you a raging hard-on, and you think you can do as you please....think again. Keep it in your pants, and if you don't have anything nice to say to someone or about something they posted,

DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!

It's that simple, if you can't even accomplish that, ask yourself why, and go get therapy...or have a good talk with your .38....I am sure you would love to hear what it has to say.

qwack :badmood:

• Like 2

I'm more annoyed than actually intimidated. Here's my take on why it's significant here, is that it's not only sexual. There's some need for validation on differing levels. For some people, it's not enough to discuss this lifestyle. A clumsy "HERE I AM IN DIAPERS/HERE U R IN DIAPERS" and expecting a reaction/approval isn't quite the same as just whipping it out, but still a drag. I have to agree with previous posters in that if you want to meet someone, stick to threads dedicated to that, and let everyone else be.

WallaWalla, when I have the time I'll come up with a suitably creepy PM, just for you.

There is some merit to exposing people who continuously harass someone. If I had read someone's history of posts, I could have steered clear of some incidents before they happened. But I personally don't think this is the best or even a good solution, as I doubt people will read/listen and it can be a little sensationalist. Just my two cents- If you want a little retribution, post away- but it's my preference just to ignore it. I do think this is a worthwhile thread just to remind people that this does happen and that it doesn't have to.

The goal here isn't retribution. It's about discouragement. If word gets around that creepy guys are quickly called out (and maybe banned/probated?) here, then they'll move on to other forums. They're an annoyance and they tend to drive interesting posters away. I think the story section's lost a writer or two because of the hornballs' crap. I don't read too many other parts of this forum regularly, but it wouldn't surprise me if the other parts have had the same thing happen. If you're not going to call them out (and I can kind of understand your motivation, you don't wanna ruffle any feathers or whatever), then please at least report them. We've got a responsive mod and admin here, and they seem the reasonable sort, too.

edit: what I mean to say here is this: HeLLo ladies R U wrng diarps can i touchur butt plz