LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Wear Bibs And Drool?

I have a nice collection of adult bibs that I enjoy wearing, I find it relaxing staring into space drooling and wetting my bib.....

I wear a bib sometimes (it should be all the time at home really, but I end up not doing that as I only have one at this time...when it's drying, I can't use it). While drooling happens in my sleep or when I have my binky in for long periods of time, I don't drool on purpose.

~ moogle

I like wearing a bib too, George. When I eat with my hands it can get pretty messy and I really don't know why I even use a bib! Most of the mess ends up in my lap! I love the feel of a vinyl bib best. I'm glad to see that you're embracing your little self with such enjoyment. It never has gotten old for me.

I have a bib, its for when daddy feeds me... but i sometimes will drool too.... to make me look all messy

(seriously people again with the negative rep points for a valid post... christ almighty grow up)

• Like 1

This was a strange topic for me because I didn't remember how I like to drool until I read this. Now let me explain: I realized a long time ago it was fun to sit in the bathtub and put water in my mouth and drool it all out all over the place and will sometimes just drool in the shower or tub for fun. So I guess to answer the question, no I don't own any bibs but now that you mention it, it is kinda fun to totally let loose and do some drooling. Kinda like letting your bladder go and knowing you have a safety net in place.

Thanks for your post , I do use an apron bib ,especially when I eat spaggitti and sause and have soup . I do have some with baby prints . My sister gets them from special needs web site . A must when I eat . Drooling happens at night I have plastic pillow covers to protect pillow from stains and odor . She lso places a on pillow.

Thanks

I have been trying to get more comfortable with drooling, I just don't like how it feels on my face :S. Could do with a bib for when I eat through, so messy :(.

And over the last year or so I have started drooling in my sleep :/ very annoying to wake up with a soggy patch on my pillow/teddy :X.

At home I will use a bib when I have sketti or soup. It beats spattering on my shirt. I have 3 now. Two are babyish prints. One is plasticised terry with blue trim. For a while I had a DL friend who visited. We always used bibs and babas with meals together.

wribbit