LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I Like Diapers!

I know, its a "been there, done that" topic for sure; but for the sake of our newer members and visitors I think its time to reintroduce ourselves. So, why do you like diapers?

For me, its all about the feeling of security. They aren't sexual objects for me, but they are an important part of me. If I don't wear a diaper to bed - I won't sleep well. If I'm not wearing some level of 'protection' I feel naked.

That's actually a big part of it for me: Underwear feels thin and cheap. A nice thick diaper is comfortable and comforting. And yeah, I like not having to worry about accidents, or rushing to a bathroom in the middle of a movie.

I have a bit of an AB side. I like stuffed animals and toys. I have a sippy cup and a pacifier. I have a blankey. But those things I could give up if I had to... but a life without diapers? No thanks!

I like diapers because it gives me a tremendous sense of comfort and convenience. On the sexual side of things, it gives me the ever-present sense of being naughty ;)

I'd say my enjoyment of diapers is half-based on comfort, half-based on sexuality. On the one hand, I do like the feeling of getting under the covers of my bed with a well-padded diaper on (especially after a long, stressful week), but I also find them erotic in a way. I've noticed that I find the image of a woman in nothing but a diaper much more stimulating than a straight-up nude woman. ^_^

• Like 1

I'd say my enjoyment of diapers is half-based on comfort, half-based on sexuality. On the one hand, I do like the feeling of getting under the covers of my bed with a well-padded diaper on (especially after a long, stressful week), but I also find them erotic in a way. I've noticed that I find the image of a woman in nothing but a diaper much more stimulating than a straight-up nude woman. ^_^

Ditto, mostly.

For me, the comfort factor goes to the point of not using them, because using them wrecks the "comfy" aspect.

I like diapers mostly for their security, feel, and utility :thumbsup: I have bladder control issues and got tired of a life where I had to consciously and continuously think of bladder control or end up with wet pants and the ensuing embarrassment. And they are a bit naughty, serving as my continuing (though hidden) anti-society 'statement' since I'm too old to be a Punk Rocker anymore :blush: I also like feeling the warm wetness surrounding me like a secret hug (sorry Olga!). At first there was a small sexual aspect to them with me, but that faded fast. I think it was just a phase for me since I haven't worn birthsex appropriate underwear in many years (I'm TG fluidly somewhere in the middle of the gender spectrum most of the time) B) The thinness of panties feels as good as the thickness of a diaper to me, though I rarely wear them anymore. My lingerie drawer has become passe' as far as panties go, but the camisoles, bras, slips, and nighties will stay there :P The AB part is almost totally absent in me though I would like to try some roleplay for a day or two just to better experience that feeling :angel_not: As I age I am losing the iffy bladder control I once had so this is forever to me and I have learned to accept it. To any "Newbies" I'd say that the first thing to do is just simply accept that you like diapers for whatever reason and don't worry about that. Everyone has different likes and that's how it's supposed to be :D

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I like them because I was diapered as a kid for being a bedwetter. I re-discovered how good they felt when I was about 11 and tried on some Pampers. For me it's all in how they feel and the sexual side of them, not the AB stuff. Also the excitement of wearing them under my clothes and wondering if anyone can tell I have a diaper on. The added benifit is just being able to go to the bathroom in your pants (diaper) when nature calls.

I like diapers mostly for their security, feel, and utility :thumbsup: I have bladder control issues and got tired of a life where I had to consciously and continuously think of bladder control or end up with wet pants and the ensuing embarrassment. And they are a bit naughty, serving as my continuing (though hidden) anti-society 'statement' since I'm too old to be a Punk Rocker anymore :blush: I also like feeling the warm wetness surrounding me like a secret hug (sorry Olga!). At first there was a small sexual aspect to them with me, but that faded fast. I think it was just a phase for me since I haven't worn birthsex appropriate underwear in many years (I'm TG fluidly somewhere in the middle of the gender spectrum most of the time) B) The thinness of panties feels as good as the thickness of a diaper to me, though I rarely wear them anymore. My lingerie drawer has become passe' as far as panties go, but the camisoles, bras, slips, and nighties will stay there :P The AB part is almost totally absent in me though I would like to try some roleplay for a day or two just to better experience that feeling :angel_not: As I age I am losing the iffy bladder control I once had so this is forever to me and I have learned to accept it. To any "Newbies" I'd say that the first thing to do is just simply accept that you like diapers for whatever reason and don't worry about that. Everyone has different likes and that's how it's supposed to be :D

Bettypooh

Then it's good to diapers exist. So it's easier to live life.

If diapers didn't exist I'd have to choose between a leg bag or wet pants :crybaby: No thank you to both- I'll take diapers ^_^

Bettypooh

Very good choice.

i sometimes get the the urge to wear, i dont know why, it just is..

other than that, i find it practical when watching movies

when u have found that good spot or is at a exciting moment in a movuie it sucks to have to get up to go pee..

Again the reason I like nappies is because the whole comfort & security which I feel. Even though it is a sexual object to me, I think its the comfort thing more.

Being a AB as well, it adds to the whole babyish thing to it. If I had to I could give up my dummy & bottle I could after some "weaning", but I could never give up my teddy Bingo...

I have had him since I was born so no chance there :D

I like diapers because of the security they give me and the comfort. I have always had stress incontinence and so when i coughed hard or laughed hard I would have little accidents which were sometimes embarassing. Now I don't worry about that.

Another big reason I like diapers I my AB side. I love the feeling of being little. I Love wearing my diapers, drinking from my bottles, snuggling with my balnkie and bear and daddy of course. I also like to play with my toys when I can.

Hmm, well diapers started out as something sexual for me since I was younger and if the setting is right they definitely still can be, however they have evolved to become something more in my lfe. Just as it is for many of you, they have become a source of comfort, security and just a great way to relax.

I love wearing them because they do add a sense of security. They feel good, wet or dry. For me there's no sexual attraction to wearing diapers, just a basic instinct that I need and want them. I can easily cancel stressful times by a touch to remind myself that I'm little and helpless and someone will protect me. I love the feel of them, the smell of them when they're fresh off the line and mix with baby powder and baby lotion. It's a love thing. Definitely!

I like diapers because of the security they give me and the comfort. I have always had stress incontinence and so when i coughed hard or laughed hard I would have little accidents which were sometimes embarassing. Now I don't worry about that.

Another big reason I like diapers I my AB side. I love the feeling of being little. I Love wearing my diapers, drinking from my bottles, snuggling with my balnkie and bear and daddy of course. I also like to play with my toys when I can.

AB side came up before stress incontinence or after?

Purely sexual for me. They turn me on. I have a wide variety of fetishes. I get turned on by some weird crap lol. Diapers is one of them. We all have our fetishes.

I don't really know, a lot of people say they are comfortable.

Maybe it's just me, I don't really feel "comfortable" in them.

I mean, when I wear them I feel that lump when I sit down. It's not really comfortable, but at the same time... I like it because it reminds me I'm wearing a diaper. Not to mention getting an erection in a diaper. Females don't know how lucky they have it for the AB world. I start getting turned on and I have to free up a little bit which means it's aiming up essentially and that's not good for peeing. Well, it turns me on to pee in my diaper. So I have a catch 22. IT SUCKS! Lol

I do like the convenience of not having to get up to pee because I'm a gamer, so middle of a game, oh well just let it go.

All in all, it's just a sexual turn on.

Yes, for me also it was sexual at first and to some extent it still is. I enjoy (relish)the feeling of not having to hold myself and wet whenever I have a diaper on day or night. While I don't generally wear diapers during the day, I do most of the time wear a guard or or belted garmet. Seems when ever I go to pee in a toilet, I never completely get it all out and end up dribbling in my "protection" when I put it back in the hanger, so it is good that I do wear something or suffer yellow/wet underware. The other part is I like the warm wet feeling and sometimes can not help the fact that I get an erection that must be "handled".

I've tried to reply to this multiple times over multiple days, and I've found myself stymied on every occasion. I think it comes down to knowing I like diapers, knowing things I like about diapers, but not really being able to say why I like those things. I guess what I can say is that wearing diapers makes me feel cute, and the feeling that elicits can range from being arousing to soothing. It seems strange that something I used to be ashamed of can now actually help my confidence and my nerves, but I'm glad that change has come about.

What isn't there to like about them? For me, it is all about the feeling of them. The plastic, the padding, the wettness, etc. I have always been the one that follows all the rules, and diapers are a social taboo. I also feel that diapers combine many fetishes: watersports, bondage, BDSM, etc.

If given the opportunity, I would 24/7 without a second though if it would be practical at work, home,and was affordable.