LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out Sick

DailyDi

Thanks for the well wishes. I picked up a crazy G.I bug. In a span of three hours I went from just fine - to projectile vomiting - to so dehydrated my muscles were seizing up - to unconscious. Had 5 IV bags of fluids, 4 IV drugs and am currently surviving on pain killers (for stomach and esophagus tears) and the anti nausea drugs they give Chemo patients! Should be well enough to be more active in a few days, but DR says it will be 2-3 weeks before I feel "good"

Thanks for the well wishes. I picked up a crazy G.I bug. In a span of three hours I went from just fine - to projectile vomiting - to so dehydrated my muscles were seizing up - to unconscious. Had 5 IV bags of fluids, 4 IV drugs and am currently surviving on pain killers (for stomach and esophagus tears) and the anti nausea drugs they give Chemo patients! Should be well enough to be more active in a few days, but DR says it will be 2-3 weeks before I feel "good"

Ouchie! Sounds absolutely horrid *hugs* At least you're getting treatment, feel better soon please! And take care of yourself!

~ moogle

Get better soon Dude...I'll make it a point to check the site a few times a day till you get back on your feet.

That being said.....ease up people.. I can only do so much....don't piss me off! It's easier for me to push one button (ban) than to reconcile your trivial bickering! :boxing::whistling:

Get well soon Mike. :thumbsup:

Feeling a little better today, but so drugged how can I tell really, lol. Had some solid food today (apple sauce) and Ginger Ale... would stab any one of you for a cherry coke and a patty melt right about now!

At the risk of sounding like an asshole, look on the bright side. I don't even have health care coverage these days because I've been out of work for so long. Need to see both my dentist & my eye doctor, and can't afford to. I really hope nothing serious pops up, or I'm financially screwed for all eternity. Hang in there, and don't rush it. Just chill out for as long as necessary, and it'll be cool. Just don't ask me to change you...lol

• Like 1

Actually I don't have insurance either. I am dreading the bill to come, but this was serious enough I had no choice but to go.And i got excellent treatment so I will work out a payment plan to pay it all.

Not doing great today, backed off the meds too early I think.