LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need To Stop Masturbating!

...I find it terribly ironic that our group, which is probably the most accepting and supportive I've ever seen, frowns so much on this guy's desires...

It's his life. Who are we to judge what he wants? We hate it when people do it to us...

Moogs, good questions. I think people need to just be quiet until he answers those for us.

-Sophie

• Like 1

...I find it terribly ironic that our group, which is probably the most accepting and supportive I've ever seen, frowns so much on this guy's desires...

It's his life. Who are we to judge what he wants? We hate it when people do it to us...

Moogs, good questions. I think people need to just be quiet until he answers those for us.

-Sophie

Thank you Baby Sophie

:rolleyes: Figures.

Though, he was kind of entertaining.

Meh, I wish he would have gone that way we could have never have heard from him again.

My friend and I were out eating tonight and I made a few comments about some people who, instead of walking like they needed to, decided to get scooters instead... Anyway he said to me, "Hey, you know the movie Inglorious Bastards? Well you are the sequel, Intolerant Bastard."

Meh, I wish he would have gone that way we could have never have heard from him again.

My friend and I were out eating tonight and I made a few comments about some people who, instead of walking like they needed to, decided to get scooters instead... Anyway he said to me, "Hey, you know the movie Inglorious Bastards? Well you are the sequel, Intolerant Bastard."

Or at least he could've come back and told us how awesome it was to get cut up by some dude with a mail-order degree that was using his kitchen as an operating room.

• Like 1

The problem is that many of us don't know what his desires are specifically. His post wasn't that articulate.

George, I have a question...

Are all of your posts about becoming incontinent? If so, why?

Okay, that's two questions...But you get my point, I hope.

~ moogle

Most of my posts are about wanting to become incontinent, where else am I going to express my views on the internet without being seen as a freak? I'm right at home here...

• Like 1

Most of my posts are about wanting to become incontinent, where else am I going to express my views on the internet without being seen as a freak? I'm right at home here...

That's fine and I can respect that...But my confusion is incontinence in pretty much all of your posts...you know? I'm just curious as to why your input isn't given for other topics besides incontinence. That, and instead of making new topics about incontinence that all have the same gist to them (I want to be incontinent, I want to try XYZ to help me, will doing this work, etc) all the time, why not make one topic that you can add all of your incontinence thoughts to? Or maybe a blog?

Just a thought...

~ moogle

• Like 2

That's fine and I can respect that...But my confusion is incontinence in pretty much all of your posts...you know? I'm just curious as to why your input isn't given for other topics besides incontinence. That, and instead of making new topics about incontinence that all have the same gist to them (I want to be incontinent, I want to try XYZ to help me, will doing this work, etc) all the time, why not make one topic that you can add all of your incontinence thoughts to? Or maybe a blog?

Just a thought...

~ moogle

I guess I've slowly developed an obsession with the whole incontinence thing, perhaps a unhealthy one because I spend all the time thinking about it, that and mental institutions where I'm on psychiatric drugs walking around the ward in a wet nappy and open back hospital gown doing the thorazine shuffle..... Perhaps I need help!

• Like 1

I guess I've slowly developed an obsession with the whole incontinence thing, perhaps a unhealthy one because I spend all the time thinking about it, that and mental institutions where I'm on psychiatric drugs walking around the ward in a wet nappy and open back hospital gown doing the thorazine shuffle..... Perhaps I need help!

You don't need help just because you want something really badly. As long as it doesn't stop you from doing other things in your life you'll be ok.

Try explaining yourself more when you post something, it will help us understand more about what you truly want to say.

Necros.

• Like 1