LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies

• 4 months later...

Got to try these out recently as a 2 pc sampler. a few weeks ago, I tried one out, seemed to feel a little small on me at the time, I dont know why that is, but earlier today, I tried the other one and it fit fine with no trouble putting it on.

• 2 weeks later...

I love ABU! I've only ordered from them twice, but will be doing more so in the future. I bought a really big case of the normal Cushies about six months ago and I'm still working through them. They're great with absorbancy, I've never leaked once. And, their babyish designs that run up the front and back of the diaper are amazingly cute and I adore them with all my heart. I also bought a smaller case of Sissy diapers a month ago. They're super cute as well and I love them (albeit, not as much). I noticed that the Sissy ones will show a massie yellow color when barely even wet in (and brown for, ya know). I know this is common for diapers in general, but the Cushies I got never seem to do it as quickly/as extreme. I get a little yellow tint from the Cushies, but otherwise their normal color holds true (maybe it's the design?). What ever makes it this way, the sissy diapers were my experience with the colors bleeding through personally and it opened up a whole new world of embarrassment for me that I like.

They're running their 10% off sale and it can be used with there 10% off coupon too. Just ordered 4 cases of Abena M4's to maximize my shipping discount. Got them for just over $50 a case delivered! Sweet deal and yes, even sweeter with the candy!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...