LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies

I am constantly hearing people bash abuniverse about poor quality products, it is kinda sad that we are. They are developing products for us and they are consistently providing us with new diapers. I love abu's products are wear them daily and use them daily. I have gone through 8 cases and have only had a few problems with the tapes and that was when they first came out with the cushie. I also use bambinos and i have had more bad tapes and non sticking tapes with bambino. I love both of the diapers, don't get me wrong, but for me if I move a wrong way and my diaper falls off that is a serious fail. I love how when you put a tape on a cushie or sdk it does not move and it is extremely hard to take off. I love bambino and i was a loyal buyer from them for quite a while but ever since there tapes started falling off i have gone the slightly less absorbent route and the more likely to stick route. Keep em well padded that is how i roll.

I just got some large Cushies, I hate to say it but they seem fine to me. I have had one on for about four hours wet twice(and it was a lot each time and still got them on) and been in and out of cars walking around two big stores and have had no problem. I will say they are a bit on the small side but they do fit really good and are very very comfy plus the crinkle is dang new perfect not to much but not none at all. You can hear them but its not to the point where some one will really be able to hear them. I don't see what all the bad reviews and fuss is all about seem to be a good product to me. I know I will buy again!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

i must have gotten a couple of BAD cases then! LOL

i cant hardly get a single wetting out of them (and not a huge flood!) before they leak. which didnt surprise me as they are REALLY thin, they would be perfect if they could actually hold the claimed ~2L (b4ns claims this)

• 2 months later...

As many have said before me, having just tried them recently, they are pretty poor capacity. That said, I didn't have any leaking issues at all and the single tapes worked a lot better than expected although I do prefer two. They just reach capacity very fast compared to everything else I have tried. They seem to have even less capacity than the US Attends with Waistband.

They are moderately poor capacity when you look at it, but I've found that a simple stuffer inside and they last two full wettings while also making me feel disgustingly cute the entire time, lol. I love my bambinos, though I haven't gotten any in a while, but I also enjoy my Cushies. They just need a little extra stuffing to hold up to a wetting.

Strangely, the 1 tape design seems to fit me better than the 2 tapes of other brands.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's sad that Cushies aren't more absorbent. If they were then bambino would really have something to worry about. In my opinion they are by far the best looking abdl diaper out there but they can't really hold anything so, yeah...............that kind of defeats the purpose of a diaper. I like using them over bambinos actually. That way I have an awesome looking diaper on top but I also don't have to worry about leaks. The extra thickness and crincklyness from the cushy are also awesome. It's definitely not an economic use of diapers but if your like me and don't wear that often then it's not too expensive at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I don't know why this is so hard to get, but I'll point it out again about the ABU branded diapers. Both the SDK and Cushie are the same except the print, unless there's a manufacturer variation/mistake that happens once in a while. They are just larger baby diapers, and a lot larger. Which leads to several things people must consider before forming an opinion on them:

Capacity: Real baby diapers were never designed to hold much, but were instead designed to hold some really well. Aside from that, see the price point later.

Fit: Round people, different from fat but including many heavy set people as well, will fit the shape better, because most adults lose the baby curves, specifically on the bottom. Not to mention the waist changes shape into adulthood. While they look great on the models, they may not fit everyone well. I prefer their fit because I never outgrew my childhood shape so they fit me "in all the right places," as the old 80's ads for baby diapers use to say.

Features: They fit the standard features, elastic waist was not a standard feature in the 80's, it was considered a premium feature then and is still considered a premium feature for all diapers today. The reason for lacking the elastic waist and some other lesser known features (like the end leak "guards") is best in the price location.

Price: They are custom ordered. The machines that make diapers have to be set up for different types. Most brands use a standard for the diaper (adult or child) and just change the print or material make up. The manufacturer doesn't have to make any real changes to the set up of the machines for this, they just put something else in the input portion of the machine. ABU, however, has a completely unique design, an adult sized baby shaped diaper. This requires a lot of changes to the machines, so the manufacturer charges more because it increases the number of employees plus they can't produce them with the bulk brands like the others. So ABU put what they could into the product without raising the price too much. You have to realize just how little we pay for this brand compared to how much it could cost. Just for the extra print on the Cushies the manufacturers have to charge a lot more because of the number of colors and patterns.

Not to say that your points are invalid, just you can't compare apples to oranges, and that's what ABU brand versus others is like. Oddly, both the Cushies and SDK hold more than they should, ABU increased the amount of padding in the backside due to high requests, and also had to raise the price a bit to cover it. I have never had a leak with them, where even the Bambinos leaked for me. It's all about the fit more than the absorbency there. Just remember, always get a sample pack before you order a case. The really odd thing is that I get them as a replacement for medical briefs, the only medical brands that don't irritate my skin are more expensive and don't fit me right. My only complaint is they should make the SDK plain white, I buy both though. When going out I use the Cushies, when going to the doctor's office the SDK.

• Like 1

I Found this video on you tube The Cushie diapers are so cute they are the best!!

Hmm, I wonder what the production line employees think of the whole ABDL thing. I can just see one of them at the bar on Friday night, trying to pick up girls. "So, where do you work?" "Oh, um, in some factory south of town." "Hey, that's really cool. What do you guys make?" "Umm, diapers. For really big babies."

Hmm, I wonder what the production line employees think of the whole ABDL thing. I can just see one of them at the bar on Friday night, trying to pick up girls. "So, where do you work?" "Oh, um, in some factory south of town." "Hey, that's really cool. What do you guys make?" "Umm, diapers. For really big babies."

Two things, it would depend on the country, not all countries are as twisted as us in the US. Second, if they're good employees .. they wouldn't care one way or the other. They'd just do their job. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

being bored today, I was just poking around and popped over to the ABU site (I know, I know!) :blush: and I noticed thathey are only carrying the plastic backed cushies, and discontinued the cloth like ones...just passing along an observation...:whistling:

being bored today, I was just poking around and popped over to the ABU site (I know, I know!) :blush: and I noticed thathey are only carrying the plastic backed cushies, and discontinued the cloth like ones...just passing along an observation... :whistling:

They did not discontinue them - I know others have contacted them and were told, no, they still intend to produce them, but likely will not have stock of them until at least May (I'm guessing that after the "sissy" diapers are sent out to those that ordered them, they will start production again on the cloth backed cushies).

• 4 weeks later...

I'm wearing an ABU Cushie right now, and I can say it holds quite a bit. I don't think these were meant to truly hold a grown adult's full go. They were meant to for play and a moderate amount of pee. And they are really cute. They're my first set of baby-like diapers, and I am not disappointed.

• 2 months later...

Does anybody read the thread or just comment on the last post????? Obviously if they are on back order, a shipment is on the way. IF you wanted to order them and seen the back order status then you should have seen this: