LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Big Is Your Diaper Stash?

i got about half a pack of tena ultra, two molicare, three bambino, a couple of bambino boosters, two plastic pants, one home-made onesy, and some cream and lotion :P

but i want soo many more diapers!! i want to be able to wear them whenever i want to! :crybaby:

living at home sucks, in that aspect. kinda nice not having to pay rent, however :)

I have a big stash of cloth 1s & a few disp.. all different sizes & brands..I mainly use alot of the smaller cloth for stuffers to make a VERY thick diaper. Being laid-off work alot this year I have worn alot more. Like the 1 I'm wearing now; it's almost to the point of dripping.(Time to change) :thumbsup:

You can see some of my stash by looking at the pictures in my gallery, but right now I have, a case of Teddys, 10 cases of various bambinos, a case of abriform L3 extras, a case pf abena XL2, 3 cases of abena XL4, 2 cases of Secure X plus, 4 cases of abena L4 x plus, proably 30 bags of Molicare Super Plus, 10 bags of ABU Cushies, 15 Bags of ABU SDK, 2 cases of Eurobriefs, 40 bags of attends w/waistband, 20 bags of tena classic, 30 bags of prevail/first quality briefs, plus others to numerous to list. I also have 4 hello kitty fitted cloth diapers, two plain white fitted cloth diapers and 2 overnight prefold cloth diapers and multiple plastic pants.

• Like 1

The size of the "stash" may be irrelevent . I have 48 diapers in toto and worn by two's which really means 24 extra heavyweight. Now, they are cloth. I have several doezen baby panties which takes the place of the waterproof covering. Now, If I get 150 uses from each of these diapers/panties, a quite reasonable expectation, that is the equivalant of 3600 heavywaeight throw-aways. Even at 24/7 that woulod be 3 or 4 per day over2 or 3 years if double-diapred, If single-diapered during the day and doubled at night than that goes to 3 sets per day 1 heavy in the morning 2 lightweights for the afternnon; one for nap time and the other until just before supper, and back to a heavy from supper until bedtime then the doubled. This stays over 3 years; about 1200 days

Wow, seeingneveryones stash is pretty weird haha. In australia, or well where i live on the gold coast, we are pretty limited on adult diapers. In my town (ner***) thrre is only one store that sells proper adult diapers and the are depends briefs. Currently i have one elft :( ( come in packs of 8) couple baby diapers and pull ups etc. You jnow whats even worse? A lot ofnthe big diaper companies, the abdl ones like cushies and bambino dont ship to aistralia :(

I have quite a stash, some our my favorites and I need to replenish and others that I bought, tried and didn't like.

I don't know why I hang onto the ones I won't wear, probably thinking in case of emergency...lol

In terms of my favorites, I have several packs of Molicare super plus diapers, they are so soft and I have been able to wear them for 24 hours.

Some older Attends with 6 tapes, they make a great outer diaper with their white plastic.

Recently started using Pamper's extra protection size 6, it's a night time diaper and works great as a stuffer.

Another new find is by G-diaper, they make disposable inserts that pass through so also very good for all night/day.

Of course I love my Gerber Birdseye diapers, I use them also as a stuffer. I really like the wicking action and softness of cloth.

And finally my Priva plastic panties to cover my diapers.

Baby Bink :)

About fifty cases, give or take, of various adult diapers. Probably 100 packages of vintage baby diapers. All but a dozen diapers are in a storage unit. Crazy, I know, but I kinda panicked when all the manufacturers went clothlike and bought up as much as I could. I was also given about two dozen cases of Attends from somebody who didn't need them anymore.

About fifty cases, give or take, of various adult diapers. Probably 100 packages of vintage baby diapers. All but a dozen diapers are in a storage unit. Crazy, I know, but I kinda panicked when all the manufacturers went clothlike and bought up as much as I could. I was also given about two dozen cases of Attends from somebody who didn't need them anymore.

Thats a pretty good stash. I dont have quite that many. I will proably keep buing a case or two a month to load up so that if they all go clothlike I will have a good amount plastic backed diapers to keep me in business. I also still have a few bags of vintage diapers left. I havent been able to find any at the thrift stores latley though. I keep hoping to find some vintage attends though! :thumbsup:

I don't keep mine very big, because of friends and relative who might come over. The most I've ever had at one time was just below 50: A just-received case of Abenas (42) plus any other diapers I had left over. Now I keep everything AB/DL in the Abena box. I currently have 14 new Abenas (plus a Depends that I'm saving for something other than wearing), and I just ordered the ABUniverse 12-diaper sample pack (12 diapers for 22 bucks??? EPIC!) So I'll probably be up to 23 when they arrive.

Basically, if I can't hide it in a box, it's too many.

• 4 years later...

I was down to about 12 Depends Protection with Tabs left.

I was gonna order a case of Select Briefs to tide me over but I was in walmart today and spotted 3 bags of the Depends protection with tabs on the shelf at walmart.

I was gonna just get one pack but I just couldn't help myself and grabbed all three of them. lol

Anyway my 28th Birthday is coming up March 8th. So I sprung for an early birthday present. "The diapers"

And I plan to be wearing diapers on my Birthday.

1 minute ago, barnburner said:

I did feel safe and secure <3

Exactly, and as a person that wears diapers for emotional needs as part of my shield against depression (which includes family, running, and diapers).

26 minutes ago, Wainwright said:

I don't know how I survived when I was younger going months without diapers. I used to remember these kind of things (about how I felt) but ever since I went to college practically every little detail I used to remember I've forgotten, now I never allow myself to get under 50, mainly because I'm practically a

1 hour ago, barnburner said:

I think my coping method I literally just started tonight involves me peeing in the bath tub by pointing my little guy between my legs and peeing and letting the pee run down my leg and finishing up with a quick rinse off via shower, something satisfying about a warm stream running down the leg, I assume this is how it feels for girls to pee :3

Well I am glad that you were able to find another coping method to tide you over until you get your diapers again my lady.

Right now:

• 68 LittlePawz
  • 262 Tena Slip Maxi
  • 10 Snuggies
  • 5 DC Amor
  • 2 SDK
  • 14 Abena
  • 7 Fabine
  • 285 Ultimate BoostUps
  • 120 Bambino QUADRO Pads

Total of 368 diapers, 405 boosters.

Taking reasonable advantage of the boosters, that's more than 120 days worth of 24/7 diapers. And that's after being in diapers 95% of the time since the start of the year. Not to mention that I will be getting a case of 80 SDKs when cases become available.

I better get used to diapers...

IMG_2684.thumb.JPG.bf15a0ff7e0d4a4726524

On 2/25/2016 at 8:19 AM, Wainwright said:

That reminds me I need boosters... Some Quadros or Abri-Lets, or even some pampers since they are so readily available and cheaper compared to boosters.

Well you would not believe in the nine years that I have been using diapers that I have never used boosters in my life.