LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men, What Do You Keep Your Diapers In?

maybe if you roll it hard enough ypu can store it where you usually store your clean pair of socks when you go out looking for ladies on the pubs at nights..

Hi Tiger is that an extra nappy in your pants or are you just really happy to meet me?

check out e-bags... not only do they have every conceivable kind of luggage etc., but have some really perfect diaper bags, just the right size for what we diaperin'-down-dudes need and must have.

e.g., i got me a conservative grey bag that holds four adult diapers, for me a day's supply plus, and has perfect pockets for odor control spray, small package of wipes, whatever ya want to carry; think it was $14.95. Great if you have to fly too... just make sure your deodorant is 2 ounces or smaller, or they'll take it away from you. (i have stinky pee due to kidney failure.)

• 9 months later...

I keep mine in a waterproof louis vuitton messanger voyaged bag I use for work. Keeps them safe and its very fashionable also....lol. if you got the funds they work great for laptops and all your work stuff.

But, gotta get the matching wallet also to complete the look.

I don't even bother with a bag. I keep one or two in my truck, if I need to change I just go get one and take it with me to the bathroom. The used one gets tossed in the trash. Simple really.

• 2 weeks later...

I carry a couple of disposables in a leather or leather-like zippered notebook. The kind they give way at trade shows and seminars. You can carry one around and no one will say anything. I also have a couple white trash bags, a few wipes, and a few strips of packing tape.

I have a medium sized camera bag with all the tray inserts removed. In it I can fit a plastic container of baby wipes, bottle of powder, 6 dry 24/7's sideways. And there are also 4 external pockets for whatever.

• 1 month later...

I am usually able to get by on one extra absorbent ADU (adult disposable underwear) for most of the day. I suppose that if I was going to be out for a longer period, a small tote bag, or large fanny pack could be used to store an extra ADU or two.

Right, I'd be more inclined to make fun of someone for wearing a Fanny Pack than I would to someone wearing an extra Bambino Teddy on their head! Who wears Fanny packs besides tourists, and crazy people?

Hi All,

I usually go through four diapers a day. (delta m3). At work i keep about five in my back pack. If I'm going some where for the day where I don't want to carry a bag, I wear an m3 diaper with a couple of boosters. I would then take a thinner diaper like, tranquality ATN or abena m3 and fold it up to fit in my cargo pants pocket. usually I'm good for the day. You could also stick a couple of booster pads in the other pocket. During the fall an winter, I wear a pull over with a large pocket in the front, I can store some diapers in there.

Supposin' I'll keep this thread alive for a few more minutes...

I have a few different spots I keep mine in. Aside from the shipping boxes in the attic, I have a 2 drawer lockable filing cabinet in my closet. It's my stash. When I'm out of the house, there's plenty of ways to keep them with me.

I'm a sysadmin, so I *always* have my laptop bag, a large 17" messenger timbuk2 bag. It fits my laptop, 2 portfolios, a bunch of parts, and a few diapers in a inside front zip compartment. I always keep a change or two in there. When I was in school, I carried a swiss gear MAXUM laptop backpack, which has a small pocket in the laptop compartment that nicely fits two changes.

When we had our first kid, we were at the hospital twice. Both times we were given a similac diaper bag (full of formula, wipes, and other baby samples). It's a mini 12x10x18t single strap backpack. It's got enough room in it for a pack of wipes, 5-8 diapers, a few plastic bags for disposal, creme/powder, a few pairs of clean boxer briefs, and a pair of plastic pants. I have two of these bags set up in the same way. One permanently lives under the back seat in my truck hidden by a 10" sub, and the other can fit into my work bag if I take out the stuff I don't need for a weekend away from work. I carry that one with me when I'm in the wifey's car on a trip. They're both flat black. Nothing attention grabbing, which is good.

I have a nice timberland fleece which has fairly large pockets sewn on the inside. The way it's made, it has an interior pocket which is the perfect size to conceal one diaper in between either arm. Great for fall trips around, in case you want to just bring one with you to a public bathroom for a quick change.

Lastly, I have a smallish nylon document pouch, which I got when I took my scuba class. It's probably about 12x14 inches, and can expand to 3 or so inches thick. Opaque blue nylon shell with a zipper that goes halfway around. It was supposed to be for keeping dive logs and diving paperwork. It perfectly fits a change or two with some travel wipes and a tube of creme. I could carry it around the office with one of my portfolios no one would say a thing. The best part is that you can carry it to a bathroom, change, and fold up the empty pouch and pocket it... or use it to transport the wet/soiled diaper to the trash can unnoticed.

There's plenty of ways to keep things concealed, you just have to use a little ingenuity. I keep at least a few changes everywhere, since I do need them from time to time.

• 6 months later...

mainly just a backpack. I suppose i have been out before wearing just the one diaper, but wearing a messy(poopy) diaper out the the house isn't a good idea and certainly isn't very respectable to those around you in public. I suggest just getting a backpack.

• 1 month later...

a back pack i keep the diapers and wipes and powders and creams in a organiser i bought on ebay in the infant section that turns the bottom of my pack into a diaper bag it holds 5 large adult diapers a full pack of wipes a bottle of baby powder my diaper rash cream and 2 water bottles it cost only 2-3 dollars and the shipping was free check it out i can also keep an adult onesie and a pair of vinyl diaper covers in there if i need or have a leak thru!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

I use a bag made by jeep it will hold a weeks worth diapers for me. I just fill it up sunday night after dinner my wife done picked me up a new bag of baby wipes i put everything in there and im good to go :whistling:

I usually just keep a few diapers in my car and take them out as I need them- no bag needed. If I plan to be out & about for a long while then I usually bring a small backpack. That way I can hold on to them without actually having to hold on to them as I go about my day.

Don't have a pic of it but I carry mine in a single strap backpack. I actually got it from the collectors edition of the game Infamous 2. Never been so happy that I dropped the extra cash for a game in my life.

Here we go again, an age-old thread has arisen from ashes, like a phoenix!! (grin) Just about anything will do...plastic grocery sack, coat pocket, pants pocket for short term, or even dump out my man-purse and put a single diaper in it...this is a zippered rectangular black pouch with a waist/shoulder patch that normally holds my checkbook.