LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men, What Do You Keep Your Diapers In?

Can't you just get a 'Man Bag'

<raises hand>

It works for me as I am self-employed and need a 'Man Bag' (or purse)to hold my phone, note paper, netbook, pencils, organizer, etc etc. (I don't do the briefcase thing) Has a large outside zipper pocket that holds a diaper and travel wipes.

I use a man bag, er, I mean satchel, ah screw it.. a man purse ;) hehehe.

It's nothing huge or obvious. A medium sized messenger style leather bag with a fold over flap (no velcro, yay!). Works quite well and holds a couple of changes no problem.

InD

My backpack has a compartment at the bottom that I use to keep a couple extra diapers in. Its really made for camera storage, but I've re purposed it and its been working great.

2s9yw6d.jpg

dl247 pretty much already covered what I do. I keep mine in an extra laptop case. Where the laptop goes. For "regular carry" I have 6 diapers 'strapped in' where the laptop goes. The internal storage flap has pre-slashed inserts (Tena Overnight) and in the outside compartments I keep a small powder and meds in one side and wipes in the other. This is perfect for walking in public locations as no one would suspect you to leave your laptop out anywhere so there's no odd glances when carrying it to the restroom. When working abroad for multiple hours at a clients' office, I have no problem carrying 2 LT bags. One for work and the other to take with me to a restroom. Not once has anyone questioned me.

For traveling or "play trips" it can be loaded up easily with all kinds of things. :)

I really, really want a man-purse. But my wife isn't comfortable with it due to, as she puts it, "the TG thing." Instead I got a small zippered lunch bag for a dollar at Walgreen's. It holds 3-4 diapers (depending on the brand), a pack of travel wipes, and a roll of disposal bags.

The wife likes to loudly announce, "Did you bring your diaper bag?" when we go in stores.

I use a diaper bag made for adult diapers. It is blue in color and works well. Depending on your needs you could use a real diaper bag that has places for bottles, wipes and what ever else you need to have with you. I have never been asked what I have inside it. I use bambino diapers so you know how thick they are and I can carry about 6 changes in the bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey DD,

I had a question for the men on these forums, I was wondering what you keep your diapers in when going around outside. I am looking for ideas, I currently just use a small backpack.

Thanks,

Quicktip

Has anyone considered just leaving them in your car? I'm never that far from my truck so I just keep a couple under the seat. Nobody cares if they see me carrying one to the bathroom for a change but they do care if I don't change enough times in the day. :)

Since I assume the role of a guy at work I'll give my $0.02 worth ;) I keep spares in the car in paper bags tucked inside of plastic shopping bags since my car is never far away. The used diaper goes into the knotted plastic bag which then goes into the paper bag before trashing it- camoflage. If I expect to be away from the car for awhile I change before losing easy access B) For people like me who have lesser forms of incontinence this is probably the usual for guys and gals both- secure but convenient enough when needed A good stock can be kept here too so you're not likely to run out :) If I'm having a really bad day and can't be near the car I'll improvise a way to carry a change according to what I'll be doing :mellow: When you have a need you'll find a way to fill it.

Bettypooh

Mine is masculine enough to look like a guy's backpack, but it's a real diaper bag! Eddie Bauer Diaper Backpack. Just google it.post-13377-12621800740026_thumb.jpg

post-13377-12621800740026_thumb.jpg