LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull Ups Vs Diapers

BBB

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just tried the Always Discreet pull ups and I'd have to say they're not bad for an adult kid version of Pull Ups/Goodnites/Underjams. They hold a decent amount and the color/design makes them a bit cuter than the average adult pull ups. I wish the padding came up further in the front and back and the color could be a more vibrant but I like them. I will definitely be wearing them when I'm in adult kid mode.

• 1 month later...

Life never stays the same!

I scored 300+ pull-ups cheap on CL so they're now my "morning diapers", filling in between waking and going off to work etc. B) I used to go commando during this time to save diapers (being so close to the toilet made that possible) but I'm hoping that by doing this I'll lose more control :blush: or at least have my bladder shrink some more. Since they need to be changed so much it prevents me from wearing pants, another plus :girl_happy: And when it's time to go out I've got my Tena Slip Maxi's :wub:

• 11 months later...

I'm on the fence, but I lean towards more diapers. I prefer diapers more, but there is something appealing about having an "accident" in your pull ups/training pants, and making the designs fade away.

Diapers are the best, pullups just do not work for me and just do not have the great feeling of the diaper. The diaper just makes me feel so much better and reminds me of the days of being safe and not having to worry about stuff. Plus I know with a diaper on I do not have to worry about leaking every time I have an accident.

• 4 weeks later...

Because I am so profoundly urinary incontinent I can't function outside a bathtub or shower without some kind of diaper.

Long ago I discovered the joys of AB play as a way to cope with my need to wear diapers. For me only pinned gauze diapers and separate vinyl panties put me into my AB mood.

So, for the rest of the time, diaper or pull-on is a choice based on convenience. The same for the choice between traditional plastic outer layer or cloth-like. For years I primarily wore slip-in disposable pads held by snug cotton panties when dressed for my office. Original GoodNites never worked for me, and I am petite enough that those fit me.

Then in 2014 along came Tru-Fit GoodNites. Those have worked very well for me when I am not playing as an AB. Unfortunately Tru-Fit seem to only work for the few with a certain body shape.

• 2 weeks later...

Pull-ups and GoodNites just can't hold enough. If I'm doing ageplay, I want the ability to wet without being scared. When I go to class or somewhere else where I need to be a "big kid," I'll do GoodNites cause they're discreet.

I love diapers but I also love pull-ups but for different reasons. I remember when pull-ups first came out and how thick they were. I also grew up using goodnites for wetting the bed. Like others have said if an abdl company made a good adult sized pullup they'd definitely have something but until then we can only wish.

At home and when I do not need to be discreet I prefer pinned gauze diapers inside pull-on vinyl panties.

Since GoodNites introduced Tru-Fit for Girls in 2014 I have worn those, which are a kind of pull-up, under my business dresses.

For sleeping during travels in the USA I have Attends Youth which are traditional tape-on diapers with a plastic outer layer. For certain situations I also keep a supply of Attends Breathable which are cloth-like diapers with hook&loop tabs.