LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Go Put A Diaper On"

My Mom does laundry every day; but since I have sensitive skin she only does mine once a week or so. This morning she announced it was laundry day so she wanted ALL my laundry. When she was gathering my whites she asked if she had them all. I said yes, but then she added "What are you wearing now?" I was in one my daytime training-pant-style briefs and told her so. To which she replied: "I want to get ALL the laundry done, go put a diaper on and bring me those panties!"

My Mom does laundry every day; but since I have sensitive skin she only does mine once a week or so. This morning she announced it was laundry day so she wanted ALL my laundry. When she was gathering my whites she asked if she had them all. I said yes, but then she added "What are you wearing now?" I was in one my daytime training-pant-style briefs and told her so. To which she replied: "I want to get ALL the laundry done, go put a diaper on and bring me those panties!"

Totally cool! I bet you did too!

wow DailyDi, What an Experience that must've been. You're So lucky to have someone Who will Do Your Laundry.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

That's awesome.

Yes, my mom does my laundry - and I say that with pride. We have an arrangement that works for my family. I help pay the bills (including her car payment) and she takes care of the household chores. She doesn't want to work, I don't want to do laundry. Win. Win.

ohhhhh wait i dont care how old you are, or that your mother does your laundry.. just that... she does your laundry, so you know if she likes laundry i've got a huge pile she could do as well!

ohhhhh wait i dont care how old you are, or that your mother does your laundry.. just that... she does your laundry, so you know if she likes laundry i've got a huge pile she could do as well!

Just leave it by the machines. She's a bit of a neatfreak and will have it clean and neatly folded by morning.

Yes, my mom does my laundry - and I say that with pride. We have an arrangement that works for my family. I help pay the bills (including her car payment) and she takes care of the household chores. She doesn't want to work, I don't want to do laundry. Win. Win.

"Go put on a diaper!" - laugh.gif Not just win, win with the good relationship going (good for you all, BTW) but WIN, WIN, WIN!!!!

I can't help to think, of all the post on here with BS! If Mike would have not posted this but a Newbie did, how many of you single guys? Would have thought this post a troll. The funny thing is I have had lot's of Mommies...But Mike has it made! He still has his original! :P

I can't help to think, of all the post on here with BS! If Mike would have not posted this but a Newbie did, how many of you single guys? Would have thought this post a troll. The funny thing is I have had lot's of Mommies...But Mike has it made! He still has his original! tongue.gif

Nah, If I was a troll I'd of said: She stripped me naked on the spot, whipped me for not being in a diaper then made me stand outside in a pair of her panties while the cute girl next door stared and laughed.

Nah, If I was a troll I'd of said: She stripped me naked on the spot, whipped me for not being in a diaper then made me stand outside in a pair of her panties while the cute girl next door stared and laughed.

I'm not into humiliation, but that right there turned me on.

Seems like you have some trolling skills.

Will she whipe your butt after you go poopy in a diaper? I mean 33 MY GOD! I would be imbarassed to have my mom wash my cloths, let alone still be living with her. :bash:

Will she whipe your butt after you go poopy in a diaper? I mean 33 MY GOD! I would be imbarassed to have my mom wash my cloths, let alone still be living with her. bash.gif

Different people have different situations. Ours works best for us.

Meh, I like to screw with my mother. Everytime she starts nagging me for something stupid I just smile and say, "and you want me to get married?"

I tried to jokingly threaten to turn gay if she didn't stop nagging however the joke went right over her head. I told her "Do you want a son in law or daughter in law?" I got a confused look. Swing and a miss. B)

I wouldn't want my mother knowing about my fetish, or my father. It would be too creepy. We never had the "sex" talk growing up, sure as hell don't want to now.

Will she whipe your butt after you go poopy in a diaper? I mean 33 MY GOD! I would be imbarassed to have my mom wash my cloths, let alone still be living with her. :bash:

i live with my boyfriend and his parents? whats so embarassing about that? and if we have our laundry in the dryer and we go out, often his dad will fold it and put it in our room....

i said this in another post, in many societies there are multiple generations living under one roof and there is nothing unacceptable about that. Many societies value family relationships and the strong support system a family can give.