LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public

This is kind of a multiple question and answer thread. If you recognise it, I also posted this on another site's forums as well about a week ago. I have an interest in how many people wear their diapers out in public, if they use them, if they are discreet about it or have ever been noticed by anyone. Perhaps those who do wear can post some of their answers and experiences related to those answers. See my numbered questions below:

1. Do you wear diapers in public:

a. Never

b. Once in a while only

c. Most of the time

d. Every day and whenever I go somewhere

2. Are your diapers:

a. Always discreat inside your pants and never visible

b. Usually covered by your pants but sometimes show out my waistband a little

c. Usually bulky and noticable if anyone looks at you

3. Do you:

a. Care if anyone notices your wearing diapers

b. Never want anyone to have a clue that you have a diaper on

c. Don't want anyone you know to notice but strangers noticing your in diapers is OK

4. When out in public do you:

a. Wet in your diapers

b. Mess in your diapers

c. Both

d. Neither

5. In answer to the above, do you:

a. Always use your diapers when out in public

b. Use your diapers once in a while when out

c. Never actually use your diapers for their intended purpose when out in public

6. If you use your diapers, do you:

a. Take any odor control pills to cut any smell

b. Just use your diapers and not worry about any odor

7. Has anyone noticed your diapers and:

a. Given you a strange or funny look

b. Said anything to you about noticing your wearing a diaper

c. Laughed when the noticed you

8. If you buy your diapers in drug or medical supply stores, do you:

a. Just bought them and left

b. Discussed products and sizes with a store clerk in a medical supply store

c. Tell a clerk you are incontinent and use diapers or incontinence products

9. If your out shopping and need to change, do you:

a. Wait until you get home

b. Find a restroom and change

10. If you change in restrooms when out in public, do you:

a. Go to a gas station

b. Change in a fast food restroom

c. Use a "Family" restroom at a mall where there is more privacy

d. Change elsewhere (explain)

11. If you change in a public restroom, do you:

a. Wait until you are alone

b. Use the handicapt stall when others are in the restroom

c. Be discreet when changing so no one else can tell what your doing

d. Just change your diaper without caring who may notice what your doing

12. What kind of clothes do you wear when out in your diapers:

a. Jeans or regular pants that cover your diapers

b. Larger sized pants to hide any bulk

c. Shorts that hide your diapers

d. Shorts or pants that make it obvious you're wearing a diaper

e. Actual baby style clothes

13. When out diapered in public, do you:

a. Just run normal errands like anyone else

b. Go to places like the beach or a park or jogging

c. Go to places that sell diapers to buy them

d. Just go out to be out somewhere in diapers

14. Are you:

a. Comfortable being out in public wearing diapers under your clothes

b. Nervous that someone will find out

c. Concerned that you'll run into someone you know when your in diapers

d. Don't really care who notices you have a diaper on

15. Do you wear your diapers to work

a. Always

b. Once in a while if you feel you can get away with it

c. Never

16. Do you wear diapers when you go to:

a. Visit relatives at their home

b. Family get togethers

c. Bars or clubs

d. Friends homes

17. Do you feel:

a. It's OK to show your diaper when out in public

b. Believe it's never right to let your diaper show as it's forcing others into your fetish

c. It's OK if your diapers show out the back of your pants when you bend down

Thank you for reading this post and giving honest answers and experiences to these questions. I'll go first

Here are my own answers and experiences:

1. I sometimes wear diapers in public, once or twice a month if I get out to run errands.

2. My diapers are always inside my jeans but they sometimes do show out the back of my waistband if I bend over or my shirt rides up. Unfortunatly I'm overweight and it's sometimes hard to keep my shirt tucked in, especially when I bend over or sit in a chair.

3. I don't ever want anyone who knows me, friends, coworkers or relatives to find out I wear diapers or notice me, but if a stranger in a mall or store out of town somewhere happens to notice my diaper showing out the back of my jeans a little when I bend down to get something of the bottom shelf, that dosn't bother me much.

4. I always wet my diapers when I'm out in public running errands, but I'm careful not to over wet it and leak. Only 2 or maybe 3 times a year I'll mess in my diaper when out and about and then I'll change it as soon as I can.

5. Again, when I have diapers on I always wet them but if I know I can't change, I'll start using a toilet if I think my diaper's getting to it's saturation point.

6. I don't take any odor pills because my urine odor is not noticable when I wet my diapers. On the 2 or 3 times a year that I do drop a load in my diaper, I change right away and try and keep away from others if I notice the mess smells. It's not right to subject others to your smelly diapers.

7. No one has ever said anything to me about noticing I wear a diaper, but if they did I would just tell them I have incontinence problems, maybe due to prostate surgery or something. I've not gotten funny looks when out and about but one time I was bending over to put some packages in the trunk of my car and a middle age man and woman passed me. They looked back at me and started laughing so I'm sure they noticed it was a diaper and not regular underwear showing a little out the back of my jeans as I bent over the trunk.

8. I usually just buy my diapers and leave in drug stores. I only comment if I'm asked by a store clerk when checking out. One woman told me that the diapers I was buying were going on sale the next week and I just said, "I'll have to come back for more". In medical supply stores I will ask questions about the products if a clerk asks me if they can help me. If they ask me about the paitent needing the products I will tell them that I use them due to incontinence. I refer to them as "disposable briefs" and only call them diapers if the clerk asks me about the pull on style of disposable underwear. Then I will tell them that I need the actual diaper style that tapes on. I don't volunteer a lot of information about my "incontinence needs" but I do answer any questions directly and compleatly if they are asked to me. After all, in medical supply stores the staff are there to help answer people's questions about their products and needs more so that people at a regular drug store.

9. I do both. I often wait until I get home to change and start using the toilet to pee if my diaper starts getting too wet, however I do sometimes take a change along with me if I'm going to be gone a long time. Sometimes I'll use a diaper doubler to extend the absorbtion of my diaper and sometimes I'll wear plastic pants over my disposable for extra protection against leaks.

10. All of the above! I've changed in gas station restrooms, fast food restrooms but I prefer the family restrooms because they have a lock on the outer door and often a sink right there in the stall where the toilet is. It makes it easier to wash if the sink is right there as opposed to washing in the main room in front of a sink. To explain, I don't use wipes or powder since I mostly just wet but I do like to wash "in front" when I change a wet diaper. I've also changed my diaper in porta potties when I've needed to and also outhouse toilets at public boat launches as long as they have a way to lock the door. When I change in a public restroom I always try and find one that is a "one at a time" restroom with a lock on the outer door. By the way, I change my diapers standing up, not laying down.

11. The few times I've changed in a public restroom without a lock on the door I use the handicapt stall and wait until no one else is in the room. I try to be as discreet as possible when changing so no one can tell what I'm doing but you know that it's not possible to cover the sounds of tapes being pulled off a diaper or being taped on a diaper. I try and go as fast as I can and hope no one comes in when I'm changing. If I do hear the door open and someone come in, I stop and just act as if I'm using the toilet until I hear them leave.

12. I usually wear jeans all the time, including over my diapers. I don't wear several diapers at once like some people do so there is usually not much bulk. I don't go out and buy my pants one size larger to hide any bulk, I've never felt I needed to. I do sometimes wear shorts out in public but they are regular jeans shorts and loose fitting enough that you can't see any bulk. Also men's shorts are styled now so that they come down to your knees making it impossible for someone to look up the legs and see your diaper. Not like the basketball shorts the NBA wore in the 60's and 70's! I never wear shorts or pants that make it obvious I'm wearing diapers. I never wear baby style clothes, not even a discreet onesie t-shirt. I'm DL and not AB so I wouldn't even if I thought it was OK to do so in public.

13. Again, all of the above but usually to run some errands. I sometimes meet a DL friend of mine once or twice a month and we either run errands together or have lunch somewhere (by the way, we are both straight). When I go to a place to buy adult diaperes I always have one on under my pants. Even though people don't notice I wear them, if I'm at a medical supply store and they ask questions, I need to have a diaper on if I'm going to tell them I'm incontinent and wear them. They may just be looking for the bulk or any signs that I have one on.

14. I am mostly comfortable wearing diapers in public under my pants but I always have the concern that I will run into someone I know (it's happened several times) and they might discover I have a diaper on. To date no one I know has noticed I am diapered. I'm also nervous that I might be involved in a car accident in a diaper since none of my relatives and family knows I like wearing diapers. I'd hate for that to come out to anyone I know so I drive extra cautiously. At first I was nervous wearing diapers under my jeans iout in public thinking everyone could tell, but after several times doing it I realized no one notices and I became relazed about wearing in public.

15. I've never worn a diaper to work and never will. I'm way in the closet and never want any chance of being discovered by someone I know, especially a coworker who can spread it all around and I'd have to deal with it every day, people knowing about it.

16. No, none of the above. I don't go to bars or clubs, I'd never wear to visit family, friends, relatives or family gatherings for fear someone would notice. After all, if I have to bend down it's very hard to keep my shirt and diaper tucked into my pants.

17. This is probably the most controversial question. I never feel it's right to involve others in my diaper fetish and feel it's not right to be in public in baby style clothes or for anyone to openly flaunt their diapers to others in public. On the other hand, I think it's normal when people bend down for their underwear to sometimes show out the back of their pants. I see BVD, Froot-Of-The-Loom and HAINS underpants waistbands showing all the time when people are working. I don't stare at them but it's often unavoidable to see people's underwear showing out the back of their pants I don't advocate lettin a lot of your diapers showing when your out and about, but bending down and having some show out the back of your jeans isn't any different than someone's underpants waistband showing when they bend down and certainly a whole lot better than seeing someone's butt crack! Diapers are underwear for some people, just as the BVD's are for others. Seeing a little of the top of a diaper showing isn't bad. After all, no one is seeing the majority of your diaper or it's contition.

Anyway, those are my answers and discriptions. How about yours?

c. Most of the time

2. Are your diapers:

3. Do you:

c. Don't want anyone you know to notice but strangers noticing your in diapers is OK

a. Wet in your diapers

d. Change elsewhere (Whatever store I'm in)

14. Are you:

17. Do you feel:

This is kind of a multiple question and answer thread. If you recognise it, I also posted this on another site's forums as well about a week ago. I have an interest in how many people wear their diapers out in public, if they use them, if they are discreet about it or have ever been noticed by anyone. Perhaps those who do wear can post some of their answers and experiences related to those answers. See my numbered questions below:

Whenever I feel I can. It's more an opportunity thing in my mind. If I'm going to be wearing that day, it doesn't become an issue to wear out in public.

2. Are your diapers:

My hope would be that they are always discrete and not noticeable.

3. Do you:

a. Wet in your diapers

wet when I need to wet...

I do avoid messing in public, so I don't feel odor is an issue.

no one has ever said anything to me or given me any indication of knowing. I have leaked in public - did someone notice?? I don't know...

Sometimes they are not in stock and I have to ask if they have the diapers in back. At times they've been out and offer to call me when they come in. In that case I usually just say I'll stop back. I've had casual conversations with the clerks and many recognize me. One once didn't remember the price (the bag wasn't marked) and asked me if I remembered. Haha...I think I actually gave a price about a dollar MORE than what is usually charged...sigh...

Most times I'm not out long enough at a time to worry. I've taken some short trips that have required changing in family restrooms - or sometimes in the car in a low traffic area of the parking lot.

see above...

hasn't come up, but I'd use a normal stall

(basically do whatever it is I was going to do...

14. Are you:

a. Comfortable being out in public wearing diapers under your clothes - I've overcome my nervousness because no one seems to notice. I don't want to be found out, but I've gotten confident that reasonably careful use will not be detected.

right now I'm 'between' jobs...but I wore to work on a pretty regular basis.

b. Family get togethers

c. Bars or clubs

d. Friends homes

NO...I have worn for short periods at home with wife and kids around (who do not know...). I've worn in a bar for a few hours with some friends, but not frequently. As I said above, I will wear when I feel it's a comfortable time for me - I probably would not wear for any extended time at a family get together or at a friend's home mainly because of changing issues and I'd probably be with my wife and kids...for me, I'd feel I was pushing things a little to do that.

17. Do you feel:

For those with a real need or for those who are open with their friends and family, I see nothing wrong with an occassional peak if it's not intended for a reaction. I do think it's a little self serving to wear in a way that purposely attracts attention. I think also that flaunting your diapers is counterproductive to ABDL acceptance at this point. If you wear on a regular basis and people notice, but you make no big thing of it, it might actually be helpful to acceptance - still, why not just wear and let it be?

Thank you for reading this post and giving honest answers and experiences to these questions. I'll go first

1. Do you wear diapers in public: D

a. Never

b. Once in a while only

c. Most of the time

2. Are your diapers: B

3. Do you: A

4. When out in public do you: C

a. Wet in your diapers

b. Mess in your diapers

c. Both

d. Neither

5. In answer to the above, do you: A

c. Never actually use your diapers for their intended purpose when out in public

6. If you use your diapers, do you: B

7. Has anyone noticed your diapers and: A B

a. Given you a strange or funny look YES

b. Said anything to you about noticing your wearing a diaper YES Told me they wouldn't spread it around

c. Laughed when the noticed you NO

8. If you buy your diapers in drug or medical supply stores, do you: A

9. If your out shopping and need to change, do you: B

a. Go to a gas station YES

c. Use a "Family" restroom at a mall where there is more privacy YES When available

d. Change elsewhere (explain) YES, in the woods, in the van if discrete and no bathroom available

b. Use the handicapt stall when others are in the restroom IN THE REGULAR STALL when available IF not than lock the door or go to another place that has stalls or the Van

a. Jeans or regular pants that cover your diapers YES

c. Shorts that hide your diapers YES

d. Shorts or pants that make it obvious you're wearing a diaper AT HOME in the yard or out front just my plastic pants and t shirt

a. Just run normal errands like anyone else YES

b. Go to places like the beach or a park or jogging YES

c. Go to places that sell diapers to buy them SOME BUT THE WIFE MAINLY BUYS THEM

14. Are you:

a. Comfortable being out in public wearing diapers under your clothes YES

d. Don't really care who notices you have a diaper on YES

15. Do you wear your diapers to work DISABLED N/A

a. Always

c. Never

16. Do you wear diapers when you go to: YES TO ALL

b. Family get togethers

c. Bars or clubs

d. Friends homes

17. Do you feel:

a. It's OK to show your diaper when out in public YES IN SOME PLACES

b. Believe it's never right to let your diaper show as it's forcing others into your fetish

c. It's OK if your diapers show out the back of your pants when you bend down YES When ever it happens it is no different then any other underwear

I could probably count the times I've done it on one hand.

2. Are your diapers:

The few times I did it, I was wearing very bulky diapers, but they were only noticeable if you knew what you were looking for, and even then you might have your doubts. I wore them under tight-fitting jeans, which were further hidden under mid-thigh-length baby doll tops.

3. Do you:

I would rather people not notice, but it wouldn't be a disaster if a stranger did.

One time I tried to wet a little, but I couldn't do it.

I never use them for their purpose, although I've had one unsuccessful attempt.

N/A, but if I ever did, I probably either wouldn't wet enough that it would be a problem, or I'd wait until I was about to go home.

No one has ever noticed my diapers, as far as I know

I usually know exactly what I'm going to buy before I even enter the store so I can just go in, grab it, use the self-checkout if one is available, and leave without a word.

9. If you're out shopping and need to change, do you:

I've never been in this situation, but, if at all possible, I'd wait until I got home.

I'd prefer to do it in a one-seater (like they usually have at gas stations).

I'd wait until I was alone. If that wasn't possible, I'd move slowly and carefully so as not to make too much noise.

Tight jeans, with a long shirt or short dress for good measure (babydoll tops/dresses both camouflage the bulk and ensure the waistband is covered at all times.

The few times I wore diapers in public, I just carried on as normal. I even forgot I was diapered several times.

14. Are you:

I'm not terribly worried about anyone noticing--everything's well hidden. It just feels a little awkward to be doing something sexually arousing in public.

Never--work is time to, well, work, not be having diaper fun. Besides, in the field I'm hoping to enter, doing something sexually stimulating on the job could get me in serious trouble.

I wore on a brief visit to a friend's house once.

17. Do you feel:

It depends on the context. If you're in Vegas or at an adult costume party, you could shine a spotlight on your diaper for all I care. But if you're in everyday public, then you should make every effort to be discreet. It's one thing if the waistband accidentally--I repeat: accidentally--peeks over the top of your pants when you bend over (just spare us the plumber's crack, please). It's quite another to deliberately stage a diaper flash on unsuspecting, non-consenting strangers.

I've been wearing pretty much continuously since April or so, and I've been loving it. I'll happily share my public wearing experiences. It is not nearly as difficult to wear discreetly in public as many I've talked to seem to think it is.

1. Do you wear diapers in public: D

I wear pretty much everyday all day with occassional breaks. At this point I'm pretty much comfortable enough with them to wear just about anywhere.

2. Are your diapers: A & C

My answer to this depends on where I am. If I'm at home around friends, family, or coworkers I ensure that they are totally covered. I usually wear boxers over my diapers as a cover and they work quite well for that.

However, if I'm out of state on a trip I will generally wear quite bulky diapers that would be noticeable if you knew what to look for. I also don't bother with wearing boxers on top or attempting to keep them hidden.

3. Do you: C

As I said before when I'm around home I'm careful to keep them hidden and discreet. However, out of town I don't really care who sees them.

4. When out in public do you: A

I only wet in public. I can only mess when squatting or on all 4s so its quite obvious what I'm doing. Even though I don't care if people know I'm wearing a diaper, I still don't want them to actually be able to tell that I'm messing.

5. In answer to the above, do you: A

If I'm diapered I will wet them regardless of where they are. I figure if I'm wearing I might as well be using them.

6. If you use your diapers, do you: B

I don't worry about odor at all because I don't mess often. I've never noticed any odor from just wetting unless I wear a diaper for an extended time and even then it was never strong enough that anyone else noticed.

I've never had anyone notice. The closest I've gotten to being noticed was my mom seeing a wet spot on my bottom after my diapers had leaked. I just claimed that I'd sat in something, and luckily she believed it.

8. If you buy your diapers in drug or medical supply stores, do you: A and almost B

Generally I'll just buy my diapers and leave. However the last time I went to buy some, I had to ask one of the clerks for help finding my size.

I've gotten experienced with wearing that I can time my changes so that I only have to do them at home.

The few times that I've had to change in public, I've done them in family style bathrooms where I am the only one in the bathroom.

12. What kind of clothes do you wear when out in your diapers: A and on a few occasions E

Normally I just wear normal clothes over my diapers. However on a few occasions I've been "forced" to wear actual baby clothes over my diapers.

13. When out diapered in public, do you: A

I'm diapered pretty much all the time, so I don't need a special reason to go out in diapers.

14. Are you: A/D

In my hometown, I've gotten comfortable enough wearing them that I'm no longer concerned about being caught. When I go far enough out of town I don't care who notices my diapers.

15. Do you wear your diapers to work: A

16. Do you wear diapers when you go to: All of the above

One of the few things that will get me out of diapers is family events with the extended family. I don't really think that I will get noticed, but the risk is too high.

17. Do you feel: C

As I've said repeatedly, when I'm out of town I don't really care if anyone notices my diapers. I don't go out of my way to show off my diapers, but if they happen to be seen it doesn't bother me.

OK - here are mine ...

d. Every day and whenever I go somewhere - I WEAR 24/7

2. Are your diapers:

a. Always discreat inside your pants and never visible ALTHOUGH I THINK MY T SHIRT HAS OCCASIONALLY RIDDEN UP A BIT ...

3. Do you:

c. Don't want anyone you know to notice but strangers noticing your in diapers is OK - I HIDE MY DIAPERS BUT IT WOULDN'T BE THE END OF THE WORLD IF SOMEONE GLIMPSED A BIT OF WAISTBAND ...

c. Both - I'M URINARY INCONTINENT SO I WET ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE. I ONLY MESS IF I KNOW I'LL BE OUTSIDE UNTIL I CAN CHANGE OR I'M CLOSE TO HOME

a. Always use your diapers when out in public - 24/7 INCONTINENT ...

a. Take any odor control pills to cut any smell - ALTHOUGH I DON'T MESS IN PUBLIC OFTEN, ODOUR CONTROL PILLS ARE A GOOD IDEA

I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS NOTICED - IF THEY HAVE I HAVEN'T REALISED ...

I BUY ALL MY DIAPERS ONLINE

I FIND THE NEAREST PUBLIC TOILET THAT I THINK WILL BE CLEAN; FORTUNATELY I RARELY HAVE TO CHANGE AWAY FROM HOME AS MY DIAPERS TEND TO LAST.

d. Just change your diaper without caring who may notice what your doing I DOUBT VERY MUCH WHETHER HEARING THOSE TAPES REALLY GIVES AWAY THAT I'M NAPPIES - PEOPLE JUST DON'T THINK OF WHAT THE SOUND IS ...

DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER ...

a. Just run normal errands like anyone else I WEAR 24/7 SO I DO EVERYTHING ...

14. Are you:

a. Always

16. Do you wear diapers when you go to: YES TO ALL!

b. Family get togethers

c. Bars or clubs

d. Friends homes

17. Do you feel:

c. It's OK if your diapers show out the back of your pants when you bend down I DON'T TRY TO DO THIS BUT IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD IF SOMETHING SHOWS BY ACCIDENT ...

b. Once in a while only.

Well probably some where between once and a while and mostly.

2. Are your diapers:

3. Do you:

c. Both

All of the above.

These and more.

a. Go to a gas station

Just typically use whatever restroom is available.

All of the above and more.

14. Are you:

c. Bars or clubs

17. Do you feel:

Depending what you mean by that.

1. Once in a while only. Mostly I wear at and around home.

2. Always discreat inside your pants and never visible. I'm not a 'voyeur' and I don't want to discuss my wearing diapers with anyone so I keep them thin and well hidden in public.

3. Care if anyone notices your wearing diapers. Kind of, I guess I should explain. If a stranger notices and says nothing then so what? But again this is something I don't want just anyone knowing about.

4. Wet in your diapers. Duh, that's why I love diapers!

5. Always use your diapers when out in public. See above.

6. Just use your diapers and not worry about any odor. Thin diapers don't last long or hold much so odor isn't a problem. At home I wear cloth for extended times and odor is an issue here.

7. Given you a strange or funny look. Several times I noticed starngers looking at me, especially my butt. Now whather it was the diaper which makes my butt look shapely or the women's pants I wear I couldn't say. As long as they keep their thoughts to themselves I couldn't care less.

8. Just bought them and left. Once or twice I've had a clerk say something out of the ordinary but they shut up when they see I am not going to dignify their worthless thoughts with my reply. Only once did I have to say "Do you like your job here?" to a girl who hadn't thought about that aspect of things!

9. Wait until you get home. I don't change in public 'cept for the rare occasion because I'm usually close to home.

10. Change in a fast food restroom. "Waffle House" restaurants all have one-seater lockable bathrooms and are usually clean during off-peak hours. I began using these when I began my TG journey in public for safety reasons- just avoid these on Friday and Saturday nights when all the drinks hang out.

11. Be discreet when changing so no one else can tell what your doing. Again I'm not into wanting anyone to know what they don't need to.

12. Jeans or regular pants that cover your diapers. I've lost some weight (or put some on according to when you base this on) so I have clothes tight and loose, and two paurs of pants that wotk well with a thin diaper at my curreent weight.

13. Just run normal errands like anyone else. That's how you get used to things in the real world- just act and be 'normal'- whatever normal is for you.

14. Comfortable being out in public wearing diapers under your clothes. What I wear is carefully chosen because I care about my appearance, so adding a hidden diaper matters not.

15. Once in a while if you feel you can get away with it. I have worn at work several times but only when I knew I'd be pretty much by myself.

16. Visit relatives at their home/ Friends homes. For quick visits I don't think they have enough time to notice anything- anything longer or when children and/or family groups are involved it's no diapers.

17. Do you feel:

I pick "D" (though you didn't put it here) huh.gif It's never right to force yourself on anyone by surprise, especially when the motivation is sexual or children are possibly involved. If you try to be discreet and have a 'wardrobe failure' that's one thing but to do it intentionally is sick and puts you and all of us us in a bad light. If it were just you I wouldn't care but when someone forms an opinion of me because of what you did then I care- a lot. If you think exposing your diaper is exciting or 'cool' then expose it completely and all of the time you're out. You'll soon figure out that your fantasy dosen't jibe with society's reality. There's nothing 'brave' about wearing diapers in public or exposing them at times you choose. If you can't help being an exhibitionist at least choose places where the general public isn't forced to put up with you. I suggest you try your 'fun' at redneck bars, 'fundamentalist' church services, or 'family values' rallys. You'll soon have more 'fun' than you bargained for 24.gif

And BTW- there is a poll section here that's not hard to use plus it's easier to answer things there than it is here wink.gif

Bettypooh

Wait, how are you tallying this? ?

No tally. This is "kind of like a poll" but it's more of a multipul choice question and answer with "essay" answers for people to elaborate. The purpose is not to figure how many out of, say, 100 people answer "a", "b" or "c" but to get a feeling for what people specifically like, dislike and do when they are out in public wearing diapers.

a. Never

b. Once in a while only

c. Most of the time

B. I would say i wear them out when ever the mood strikes me which is at least 3 or more times a month.

2. Are your diapers:

A. They are normally either goodnites for when im out or if i need a heavy didi i will wear tight fitting rubber panties.

3. Do you:

A. I really prefer that no one notices im wearing my didi's but if someone who is actually acute and interested in them notices i would hardly care.

a. Wet in your diapers

b. Mess in your diapers

c. Both

d. Neither

C. Most of the time im only wetting in them but if im on a long road trip in my car and am only stopping at rest stops for food i will mess them.

A. Always there is hardly a point to me wearing them otherwise.

B. I just use them becase i think that the urine smell can sometimes be confused with really bad B.O. and ill just mask the smell with a body spray.

D. None of the above> all though i would love to have a fellow DL notice and strike up a conversation with her.

A. Wether im in a drug store or a medical supply store when they ask me if i need help i usually say that im fine, however if i do have questions i will approach them and ask anything i need to know and relate it to the fib that my grandfather told me to run out and purchase some for him

B. If im wearing goodnites chances are i have some spares in my car, however if im wearing a full diaper ill wait till im home.

a. Go to a gas station

A. B. C. I will utilize all of these locations cause they are all private enough for me... anything bigger then a stall.

E. I do not change in a public restroom when other people are in there.

A. I just wear my regular clothes.

A.B.D. I wear them really anywhere and anywhere when the mood strikes me but for some reason i never wear them to go shopping for more.

14. Are you:

A. Yup

a. Always

c. Never

C. Have not even thought about this one.

b. Family get togethers

c. Bars or clubs

d. Friends homes

A.B.C.D. I have actually worn them at all of those separate locations to name a few. Many stories.

17. Do you feel:

D. It's ok to have them on and if someone is INTERESTED then to show them.

b. Once in a while only (although I haven't for some time now, as I prefer to wear only at night)

2. Are your diapers:

a. Always discreet inside your pants and never visible

3. Do you:

a. Wet in your diapers (once in a blue moon, anyway)

b. Use your diapers once in a while when out (particularly for long trips)

b. Just use your diapers and not worry about any odor (generally there isn't one)

I never ran into this problem

a. Just buy them and leave

9. If you're out shopping and need to change, do you:

I've never had to use a restroom for this

I refer you to Question 10

14. Are you:

a. Comfortable being out in public wearing diapers under your clothes (but occasionally nervous)

15. Do you wear your diapers to work:

c. Never (well, there were two or three exceptions, but otherwise no)

d. Friends' homes (once, on an evening visit that didn't end until early the next morning)

17. Do you feel:

c. It's OK if your diapers show out the back of your pants when you bend down (only if it's accidental)

b. Once in a while only

as in three times ever

2. Are your diapers:

try like under wear, a onesie, tights and a skirt with a liner that is noisy built in to cover them up!

3. Do you:

I am not in the habbit of engaging others in my sexual fetish's without their desire

a. Wet in your diapers

I wet my diaper once in public, the other time i wore, i didn't wet it till i was at the car

The one time i wet in public, we were like 2 minute walk from the hotel room and were headed back there anyway

No one has noticed to my knowledge and if they have i have not noticed them noticing

My first diapers i bought at wal mart, i bought them along with paci's, bottles, wipes, powder, i knew the checkout girl, we had a class together. we made small talk while she was ringing up my items. If she cared, she didn't say anything

9,10, and 11 were N/A

Tights, underwear, a onesie and a skirt that has a liner in it that is sorta noisy,

two times i've worn out were to pick daddy up at the airport, the other time we went to dinner at disney world

14. Are you:

Extremely embarassed, not concerned if some stranger saw it, just embarassed cause daddy keeps whispering things in my ear about it!

c. Never

I do not engage in sexual enjoyments while at the work place

I've worn twice to the airport to pick up daddy and once to a restaurant at disney world.

17. Do you feel:

I also dont wanna see if someone has a butt plug, or nipple clamps or a cock ring on.

This is kind of a multiple question and answer thread.

b. Once in a while only

2. Are your diapers:

3. Do you:

Not really, but then I am fairly discrete.

a. Wet in your diapers

Yes, though I'm very careful to make sure I dont leak.

I use em for wetting only, wasnt aware there were odor control products for urine.

yes on a few occasions I've had a bit of a waddle when wearing a thicker diaper, and people have looked weirdly at me, again I dont really care, as I'm fairly discrete so its not like they'd know the reason *why* i'm wearing, or for that matter that I am wearing.

I've had one or two occasions, nothing that was hugely memorable.

In the past i'd just buy them and leave, as i've become more blase about buying diapers, now i'll chat and ask em if they have any new products etc. tho for the most part i'm buying online due to better brands/price etc. I don't lie to the clerks, but I dont give them lots of info other than to say i'm buying em for myself, I let them assume whatever the heck they want.

depends on the situation, I prefer to wait till home, but if i have to change while out, I will, its no biggy.

I'll use whatever facilities are available, though I prefer a private washroom.

I prefer to wear my carhartt overalls, or work pants as they fit better, or sometimes i'll even wear my kilt ;)

all of the above!

14. Are you:

For the most part I know how to be discrete enough that it isnt noticeable, i've been out many times diapered even in the thickest of diapers and friends havnt noticed even after asking them later on.

b. Family get togethers

c. Bars or clubs

d. Friends homes

depends on the situation, but i've done all of the above discretely.

17. Do you feel:

c. Most of the time

2. Are your diapers:

a. Always discreet inside your pants and never visible

3. Do you:

a. Wet in your diapers

d. N/A

e. N/A

e. N/A

14. Are you:

e. All of the above(and more)

17. Do you feel:

a. Never

b. Once in a while only

c. Most of the time

B, i typically wear at home but i do enjoy going out once in awhile

2. Are your diapers:

B

3. Do you:

C

a. Wet in your diapers

b. Mess in your diapers

c. Both

d. Neither

Mostly just wet my diapers but i have a couple of times messed in some secluded areas

I always use my diapers, more convenient then the toilet

B-Don't take anything

A- No one has ever brought it up to me but i am always paranoid and think i am getting weird looks

A-just go in and buy them

B

a. Go to a gas station

D-just find the closest bathroom

Usually just change my diaper, sometimes I'll wait for people to leave if i think they'll be quick

Just my regular cloths

A

14. Are you:

A-I'm pretty comfortable, but I do get nervous around people i know

a. Always

c. Never

B

b. Family get togethers

c. Bars or clubs

d. Friends homes

No

17. Do you feel:

C- Don't go and force showing my diapers everywhere, usually just keep to myself and make sure they are well hidden

b. Once in a while only

Probably a once or twice a week. If I need to go out, I don't avoid doing so, if you see what I mean.

2. Are your diapers:

I have no interest in anybody but me (and maybe my wife :whistling: ) knowing about my underwear habits.

3. Do you:

As #2

a. Wet in your diapers

But I wouldn't push them so far as to risk a leak.

If the need arises :)

There isn't a smell. My wife has a 'no poop' rule which I respect... In my past, I've pooped in (isolated, outdoor) public once. It's not something I'd do again.

None of the above. I don't think I've ever been noticed

Normally an online shopper but on the occasion I've bought them in the flesh, I pick them up, pay and leave, pronto!

If possible, I'll avoid changing away from home - have done so in airport bathrooms, etc, though... Awkward and tricky to say the least.

If there is one and it's not occupied, I'll use the 'family' restroom but failing that, a stall, preferably with a door that doesn't leave a 12 inch gap at the bottom :lol:

Both of these. I just pretend to be taking a crap or something until everyone's left then do it quietly. Do you know how much those tapes echo in tiled rooms?!

I'm skinny as hell so even with a thick diaper on, I look relatively normal, I think. I guess so, anyway because my wife can't even tell sometimes...

The only reason I go out in diapers is because I have somewhere to be or something to do.

14. Are you:

I've done it enough times to know that nobody cares about my butt :lol: 99.9% of people don't go examining passing adult's rears for a diaper bulge :P

c. Never

Not currently employed but hell, no. Not worth the risk of being the office joke or worse.

c. Bars or clubs

Sometimes. Not really a bar fly but I guess that includes restaurants, etc :) . Certainly wouldn't wear a diaper around family (aside from my wife). Although I don't think they would notice, again, just not worth taking that risk.

17. Do you feel:

It's not really a big deal if it peeks out accidentally. People probably wouldn't notice anyway. Showing a diaper off for kicks is not my idea of responsible behaviour, though.

c. Most of the time

Actually, I wouldn't say "most", but rather "often". I'm probably diapered several hours a day. If I'm going to the store or to the gym, I'll usually put one on. If I'm going to be around friends or family all day, I won't.

2. Are your diapers:

a. Always discreet inside your pants and never (intentionally) visible

3. Do you:

I'd prefer nobody notice, but if a stranger does notice them, that's fine--they'd have to be looking hard though. I've met a few incontinent people in person and I knew for a fact they were in a diaper, but I honestly couldn't tell.

a. Wet in your diapers

Yes, if I need to go and I'm wearing one, why not? I don't get the thrill from wetting them that most ABDLs seem to though. Messing, however, is not my cup 'o tea. I've only done that in a diaper when I had the norovirus and its dreaded gastrointestinal effects. :(

I don't think my urine is especially strong, and I always try to change fairly soon after wetting.

Not that I know of.

Usually a, but have done b once.

a. Go to a gas station

I've done all of the above. I sometimes use Family restrooms at airports when I fly diapered.

I don't go out of my way to disguise what I'm doing, but I don't flaunt it either. People are gonna hear the tapes if they're nearby, but they probably won't make the connection. If they do, so what?

Have done a, b , and c.

14. Are you:

Yes, absolutely. I really don't think anybody can tell. If you're nervous about it, that's when people will wonder what's different about you.

a. Always

That used to be one place I'd never wear, but for the past five months or so, I've worn a thin, comfy Depend diaper to work every day.

b. Family get togethers

c. Bars or clubs

d. Friends homes

I don't intentionally do a, b, or d, but circumstances have had me at all those places while wearing one at some time or another.

17. Do you feel:

I think proper etiquette when it come to diapers is the same as with underwear: take reasonable measures to keep them out of sight, but if something happens that exposes them accidentally, it's not the end of the world.

1. B. Mostly depends upon my mood. I don't wear at work very often because it is difficult to change discreetly. Plus I've had diapers leak while at work. Not so fun.

2. A. Mostly. I have worn fairly bulky diapers, but generally not terribly noticeable when out in public. At home, when I am by myself I'll go without covering clothes.

3. B., I suppose. I don't really want anyone (especially family and close friends) to find out. If others in this community knew me, I'd be ok. with that.

4. A. I don't mess for a couple of reasons -- (a) difficult to be discrete and difficult to change, and (B) time of day for BMs is usually before I leave the house. The easiest way to clean yourself after a messy diaper is in the shower, I've found.

5. B. I would say "always" but sometimes I feel like I have to hold back. A lot just depends upon my mood.

6 B. I try not to worry about it. Never tried odor control pills and I'm not sure if they'd work. I try to drink more clear water when in; the worst is coffee or asparagus.

7. Not sure. You'd have to ask them. I suppose I might have gotten funny looks, but I tend to not pay attention to others while wearing. It's really none of their business.

8. A. I don't want to get into conversations about them. I don't want to be known and I typically don't buy in public from the same source repeatedly. Anyway, I've discovered P.O. Boxes and mail order work just fine, thank you.

9. A and B. Depends upon my mood and whether I have a change with me.

10. All. Just depends upon what is available. I definitely prefer a single stall restroom (i.e, one where only one person can be in at a time). I don't typically go to the "Family" restrooms because that attracts more attention. In bigger restrooms I go for the handicapped stall. You don't feel like people are right on top of you and you have more room to put your bag, change, wipes, etc.

11. Mostly A. and C. See answer above.

12. A and C. I don't want to attract too much attention. That doesn't mean I don't wish I could be out someplace in just a diaper and t-shirt or a onesie, or a cute babyish outfit. While the fantasy is fine, I'm not sure I could live with the reality. I would do it where I could be comfortable, and I can't be comfortable with people staring at me who aren't a part of this community.

13. I do whatever I normally do. I've gone everywhere with them on. Again, a lot just depends upon my mood and whether I want to be bothered with having to keep a bag handy, change discreetly, etc.

14. A. Mostly. I used to be nervous, but not too much anymore. I've worn diapers under "street" clothes while visiting friends and such, so I've adjusted to the reality that generally nobody will notice if you don't flaunt it.

15. See answer to 1. I wear to work once in a while, but typically not all day because again, it's too difficult to change discreetly where I work. And I can't dispose in the office can without the staff knowing about it.

16. Definitely C and D. I generally have not worn in relatives' homes, at least not when they were there. I have worn at others houses, but only where I thought I could do so without being discovered.

17. I don't have a problem with people wearing, and with it showing. Except that it makes me a bit nervous that those close to me might discover I wear, too. Beyond that, I don't care, and wished nobody else cared, either. I wish the puritanism that STILL pervades the American society would die a final death, and we'd come to realize that if a person is gay, straight, transgender, have a particular fetish, or what have you, it really is harmless and that you should have no concern about it. If a person wants to wear baby clothes, so what? Who does it hurt, really? If a person wants to wear NO clothes, again, so long as that person isn't harming you, why should you care?

Anyway, while I believe that, I live in the real world and know that there are a lot of haters out there, and protect myself accordingly.

1: Do you wear diapers in public:

b. Once in a while only

Only when I go to buy diapers.

2. Are your diapers:

See #3

3. Do you:

I'm paranoid like that...

d. Neither

See #3.

Again, see #3.

N/A

Don't use them.

N/A

No one has noticed.

It's none of their business.

N/A.

See #6.

N/A

See #6.

N/A

See #6.

Plus a larger shirt to cover any diaper that may sneek out above the pants waist.

Only wear to buy them.

14. Are you:

It is a possibility and could have serious negative ramifications.

c. Never

I work for my dad. My folks are anti-diaper.

N/A. Family is all anti-diaper. Suspect my friend may be as well. Best to just leave it alone.

17. Do you feel:

Ever notice that it's always the ones who show their diapers that get the negative publicity?