LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Honesty Poll

DL_DB

133 members have voted

1. 1. How honest are you on this site?

• Completely honest, I have nothing to lose.
    • Mostly honest, I changed a couple details for my privacy.
    • Somewhat honest, but somewhat not.
    • A little honest, but mostly made up.
    • I post mostly fictional information.
    • The only truth I've told is that I'm an AB/DL.

Sorry for my late response. Works been a bitch last two days. :( But this is a very interesting topic & poll.

I think I might be part of the reason for this poll. I don't lie about anything here, but I do use an "alternate" username and email address specifically for this site. I think a lot of us do. Reason for me, one of my bosses is a techie, and has already proven that he "browses" employee's MySpace / Facebook pages. I have a professional image to maintain. Two, if you search for my real, extremely unique on Google, there are 3980. Most of them are me and you can find posts I made back in 2000. That was NINE years ago. So considering how much information is out there about just me, you could probably learn a whole lot of information about me.

Considering some of the usernames on this board, I highly doubt "Diaper Dave" (I hope we don't have a user by that name, I just pulled it out of the air) on a Harley forum. :D

I'm about 99.9% honest.

However, being honest just means if I answer then I'll not lie. Doesn't mean I'll answer.

But I have nothing to lose. You don't know me so you can't cause damage to my personal life. And you people are probably more unlikely than most to judge me for being a who I am.

I have no reason to be dishonest. This is who I am, and I'm willing to be open about it. Some things I say may be controversial, or might rub someone the wrong way, but they are my true feelings, and if my feelings hurt someone, then I am truly sorry.

I do not live in Spokane.

I enjoy arguments online with jerks and stupid people

If there are things about me I don't want people to know about, I don't tell about it. I leave it out. Is that lying? I don't think so. There are things about myself I do not tell about.

I am a pretty private person. I don't broadcast everything in my life or tell about every single bad thing that has happened to me or every single problem I faced.

I am pretty much my real self online as I am in real life except there are a few changes; I can stick up for myself better because I can think of what to say and I am more likely to say less inappropriate things because I have time to think before posting a message while in real life there is no time to think and analyze. I am still shy online because I am sometimes afraid to make posts and talk to new people unless they talk to me first. I am also too lazy to make posts at times so I don't post even though I want to say something. I do better with comebacks online too than in real life.

Ok, so I'm confused. 50-50. 19 votes both ways. So the 19 who voted completely honest. Are you on other boards with the same names? Do you logon to pay your bills with that name? Do you email your families, friends, work associates with that name? Full Nappy? You go elsewhere with that name? I can't speak for the DL_DB, but the first two options are COMPLETELY HONEST, NAME & all. Second option is honest, but change details to protect privacy. That's me. What you see here is what I am in real life, except the username and email.

I'm not trying to call anyone out specificially, and sorry Full Nappy, you just happened to be first on the second page to outright say completely honest with a very specific fetish name. However, I do find it odd that people with some of these names would consider the answer of completely honest. Maybe just didn't read it clearly and understood?

And before anyone flames me, this is only questions of curiosity. I'm not mad, pissed, offended or anything really. Just curious to know if there are people who do this.

Ok, so I'm confused. 50-50. 19 votes both ways. So the 19 who voted completely honest. Are you on other boards with the same names? Do you logon to pay your bills with that name? Do you email your families, friends, work associates with that name? Full Nappy? You go elsewhere with that name? I can't speak for the DL_DB, but the first two options are COMPLETELY HONEST, NAME & all. Second option is honest, but change details to protect privacy. That's me. What you see here is what I am in real life, except the username and email

Everyone has their own definition of honesty then. I don't use the same name on every forum I go to, my email addresses are different than my name here, I only pay one bill online and it's under my full name. So I don't see this as dishonest. Why would it be dishonest?

I thought changing details meant exaggerating things about you and changing things like instead of saying you live in Washington, you say you live in Montana. Or instead of telling everyone you work as a engineer, you say you work in computers.

See, people view things differently and have their own definition on what honesty is.

To me, people who say their fake age or say what their fake job is or what their fake birthday is etc. is lying. Some might not even view that as a lie but to me it's a lie.

There are people out there who post on forums and put their gender as female instead of male because they feel female inside. To them it's not a lie.

There are people out there who will pretend to be something they are not and they make up stuff about themselves and pretend to have a mental condition or medical condition because it's their fantasy and they are role playing and to them it's not lying while to me it is.

This is all an example of how people view lying and honesty. We all view it differently and have our own definition of it.

This is how I answered the poll: Mostly honest, I changed a couple details for my privacy.

I don't really consider this lying though. I consider it a lie if the purpose is to deceive someone. I think Freta B. Wet is obvious enough to not qualify as a lie. My apologies to those who thought this was my real name, my sympathy too. My email address here uses a slightly different spelling of this name and I only use it for diaper related web activity. I am not out to deceive anyone.

My profile lists me as female because I am, but I also list myself as transgendered because that is the whole truth. My personal opinion is that for me to lie about that would indicate some level of shame, guilt or lack of self esteem. The truth is I'm proud of who I am so I am open about it. My location is the truth but it's a good sized city in area with a large population so I don't feel vulnerable. I am truthful in everything I post whether it's my opinion or about about me. Truthfully, if I had an orgasm every time I lied I'd be a compulsive liar. Unfortunately this is not the case.

Hugs,

Freta

It's common sense to know someone's user name isn't their real name. But when someone uses a name and last name, I always wonder if it's their real name or alias.

i hide nothing im not ashamed of who i am and i dont care who knows!

ok sure leafy isnt my real name but it is my nickname and more people call me leafy than craig in the real world any how, it is prety much only my parents that cal me craig now!

For those who know me will know this I am brutally honest to a fault. This has gotten me in trouble in my professional life, but in the words of Theodore S. Geissel, "Say what you want because those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind.

I hope no one is looking an apology about being dishonest. I'm not 100% sure how to convey what I'm meaning. It's one thing to change your username and email to protect your privacy. My only question of curiosity is, is what you see what you get including usernames? If not, then that's not 100% honesty.

I believe most of us change the senstive information, name, vague location, email. But I still believe most of us are honest with the rest of the details.

Either way, I'll hush now. :) Appreciate those who voted even though this isn't my thread. :D

wait, so using my yahoo email address instead of my school email address (which is my full first and last name) is being dishonest? PUH LEASE!!!!!

seriously though, being dishonest is different than making a yahoo or gmail account to sign up here instead of using your work or school email address.

being dishonest is different than giving a different day in the month you were born for your birthday but still using the same year.

Being dishonest is different than saying i'm from washington state, rather than giving the city and zip code i live in.

theres a difference between changing details and being purposely vague on a fetish website.

now saying i'm a 26 year old female when i'm really a 53 year old male with a bad case of halitosis, ok i guess SOME may see that as dishonest.. but i swear on the inside i FEEL like a 26 year old female. :P

wait, so using my yahoo email address instead of my school email address (which is my full first and last name) is being dishonest? PUH LEASE!!!!!

seriously though, being dishonest is different than making a yahoo or gmail account to sign up here instead of using your work or school email address.

being dishonest is different than giving a different day in the month you were born for your birthday but still using the same year.

Being dishonest is different than saying i'm from washington state, rather than giving the city and zip code i live in.

theres a difference between changing details and being purposely vague on a fetish website.

now saying i'm a 26 year old female when i'm really a 53 year old male with a bad case of halitosis, ok i guess SOME may see that as dishonest.. but i swear on the inside i FEEL like a 26 year old female. tongue.gif

It's all about what you would define as "honesty". In my definition we're all lying to some degree- for good reasons but lying nonetheless. Still, I see us as honest overall because I agree that some small details don't really matter though the large ones do. I also conceal my real identity though what I write about is real and honest. This is the real world and viewed from that point I believe there's more honesty here than most places online- especially ABDL places- which is why I like being here biggrin.gif

Bettypooh

;)

I always tell the truth, except when I lie. The truth is that we all lie at some point in our lives, it's human we all do it. Here on this site though I just give what it is that I have, the real unvarnished me that I'm sure pisses some off, but that others say, "hey, he's kinda got a point there.".

I use my real name, and my real face, although the picture is about 16 years old now. What I am is what you get, what do I have to hide?

Peace,

Vic B)

I am honest in the forums here and try to treat the other people online at DD with respect. The only thing I hide is my true identity and location because I work extensively with children. I don't want people to get the wrong idea and think that I would ever harm a child simply because I have AB/DL tendencies and write books about infantilism. For me, wanting to go back and be a child has absolutely nothing to do with harming a child.

Puddin' ish 100% full disclosure. If there's any additional details requested; I'm usually pretty open to providing them :3

so could i have your name, mailing address, parents name, their mailing address, boss's name and company you work at, plus credit card number, pin number, and bank account number please? i could use some extra money hehehehe

• 4 weeks later...