LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Funny Photo

i dont vote because the system is broke and no one is going to change it. however i do love the daily show because it just picks on fox all the time. its hilarious.

*laughs at redneckdiaperboy*

Ditto, and though John clearly leans one way - he has no problem skewering both sides when they act stupid.

• Like 1

Yes we would have been better off with McCain.

We have a Marxist in the Oval Office.

Would McCain have called a police officer stupid without knowing any facts? Asshole Obama did.

We now have a president that is spying on average American who disagree with him! Does anyone remember how pissd of the left wing loons were when Bush monitored the phone calls of terrorist!

Bush incarcerated terrorist. Obama sent some of them to the Bahamas on your dime!

What happened to the promised tranparency?

What happened to the promise of posting pending legislation on the web?

We have a tax cheat in charge of the IRS.

Obama saw to it that his fat cat banking friends got their millions of dollars bonus.

We have a fat surgeon general.

Obama himself is not even familiar with the healthcare program that he is promoting.

Lawmakers are passing trillion dollar legislation without ever reading it. We have 300 page amendments added at 3AM!

We have an appointed Supreme Court judge that is openly a racist and bigot.

We have a stimulus that has totally failed and has robbed our children and grandchildren.

Obama wants to put 16 percent of our gross domestic product under government control. (healthcare) Obamacare does not insure. Obamacare is about control. Part of the Obamacare financing comes from Medicare cuts. Anyone over 50 needs to be concerned. The government will put a price on your head.

The Obama straight talk web site in itself is mostly lies. The euthanasia provision disappeared when Sarah Palin exposed the provision word for word.

These asshole politicians had better listen to their constituents. Spector got hammered at a town hall style meeting.

One bitch Democrat in Texas talked on her cell-phone while getting hammered by a constituent. This was just plain arrogant. The video is all over the net.

All of these politicians will be in for a rude awakening in 2010.

O One

B Big

A Ass

M Mistake

A America

The protestors are real. They are not plants. It is the Democrats that don't have enough balls to face their constituents!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVCdz2507u8&feature=PlayList&p=5BE505275E8D5765&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU8OT5xmkJo

So you really think we would be better off with McCain? I hate all politicians, but he was the better choice of the two evils.

• Like 2

Yes we would have been better off with McCain.

We have a Marxist in the Oval Office.

Would McCain have called a police officer stupid without knowing any facts? Asshole Obama did.

We now have a president that is spying on average American who disagree with him! Does anyone remember how pissd of the left wing loons were when Bush monitored the phone calls of terrorist!

Bush incarcerated terrorist. Obama sent some of them to the Bahamas on your dime!

What happened to the promised tranparency?

What happened to the promise of posting pending legislation on the web?

We have a tax cheat in charge of the IRS.

Obama saw to it that his fat cat banking friends got their millions of dollars bonus.

We have a fat surgeon general.

Obama himself is not even familiar with the healthcare program that he is promoting.

Lawmakers are passing trillion dollar legislation without ever reading it. We have 300 page amendments added at 3AM!

We have an appointed Supreme Court judge that is openly a racist and bigot.

We have a stimulus that has totally failed and has robbed our children and grandchildren.

Obama wants to put 16 percent of our gross domestic product under government control. (healthcare) Obamacare does not insure. Obamacare is about control. Part of the Obamacare financing comes from Medicare cuts. Anyone over 50 needs to be concerned. The government will put a price on your head.

The Obama straight talk web site in itself is mostly lies. The euthanasia provision disappeared when Sarah Palin exposed the provision word for word.

These asshole politicians had better listen to their constituents. Spector got hammered at a town hall style meeting.

One bitch Democrat in Texas talked on her cell-phone while getting hammered by a constituent. This was just plain arrogant. The video is all over the net.

All of these politicians will be in for a rude awakening in 2010.

O One

B Big

A Ass

M Mistake

A America

The protestors are real. They are not plants. It is the Democrats that don't have enough balls to face their constituents!

http://www.youtube.c...from=PL&index=1

http://www.youtube.c...laynext_from=PL

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=utzcykIe0sA

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HU8OT5xmkJo

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1FTiGI9I1DI

Right on Redneck!

My one Bro-in-Law was in Spector's face this past Wednesday in State College, PA. Yahoo News even had a pic of him as he asked his question...

Obama was the biggest voting mistake in American history... (But the dems who voted for him keep saying it was a "great day for America". What were they smoking, because it must have been some strong stuff...)

Yeah the protesters are real, that's the sad part. The protesters are idiots who are easily swayed and whipped up lobbyists and by websites created by the health insurance lobby. Talking points much? Where was your outrage when Bush was sending to Americans to Iraq to get killed for WMDs and terrorists that weren't there? Where was your outrage when your country was put into massive debt because of nation/empire building you couldn't afford?

Now the government is trying its best to help its own people and now you rebel? Who's side are you on? This country is fucked and I can't wait to see it burn itself to the ground.

And calling Obama a Marxist is pure hyperbole and spoken by somebody who clearly doesn't even know what Marxism is. Here's a hint, just because Glen Beck tells you it is doesn't make it so.

And as for death panels, you mean the current ones run by insurance companies right? A private insurance company can deny you coverage for a life saving treatment if they deem it unprofitable. Sounds like a death panel to me.

Although I do have to say, I commend you on your trolling abilities. Nobody can troll like a neo-conservative.

Excuse me? How in the FUCK is the government TAKING CONTROL of OUR PRIVATE LIVES "trying its best to help the people"?

When the FUCK did the government EVER KNOW what MY needs and wants are????

How the FUCK do politicians who make OVER $150K per year have a GODDAMN CLUE what it's like to live on less than $40K per year?

Sounds to me like you are a liberal who can't do things for himself and wants the government telling him how to live his life. Also sounds to me like you're the type of person who BITCHES all day long about how the "rich" are SO DAMN GREEDY. Look at the FUCKING POLITICIANS, they are THE GREEDIEST FUCKING ASSHOLES IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, VOTING *YEARLY* PAY RAISES FOR THEMSELVES WHILE *WE*, THEIR EMPLOYERS, FACE MORE PAY CUTS! Get a FUCKING clue SandKat, WE the PEOPLE should be the ones in control of the government, not them in control of us.

• Like 3

wow, artemis, is sure sounds like someone is angry. maybe a time-out is in order for all that bad language? ;)

i just mean, surely a political discussion can be had without resorting to insulting the other side & using dramatic (but generally rhetorically ineffective) swear words that are CAPITALIZED to make them stand out EVEN MORE THAN THE ARGUMENT BEING MADE.

just sayin'.

wow, artemis, is sure sounds like someone is angry. maybe a time-out is in order for all that bad language? ;)

i just mean, surely a political discussion can be had without resorting to insulting the other side & using dramatic (but generally rhetorically ineffective) swear words that are CAPITALIZED to make them stand out EVEN MORE THAN THE ARGUMENT BEING MADE.

just sayin'.

Gee, it looks like my tactic worked, since it got your attention... That's all I was trying to do, get people's attention and try to open their eyes to what's going on in Washington (since some people only listen to what the liberal-controlled media - ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc - tell them)...

• Like 1

It is no secret that I hate Obama with a passion.

Politics aside, I thought the tee shirt to be funny.

i voted for obama...

politics aside,

i thought the shirt was funny to. thanks forposting it. just cause i voted for him doesn't mean i still can't laugh!

• Like 1

Bush was no conservative. He proved it by his passing of many entitlement bills sent from Congress. Reagan was the last real conservative.

The last election was between a left leaning liberal and an extremely far left liberal. Neither candidate was acceptable to me but I did vote for the lesser of two evils. I voted for the one that would do the least damage, more as a place holder than a real choice, in hopes that if it would just hold for four more years a real conservative would emerge.

America used to be self sufficient, proud of the resilience and our national identity was solid. Today, everyone seems to have a hand out, wanting something they didn't earn, taken by threat of force (IRS) from someone that did earn it.

The constitution is very clear about a great number of things. You have a right to free speech but you do not have a right to TV air time or an audience. You have a right to bear arms but not to be provided with a weapon and ammo. Any right you have stops when you want someone else to pay for it. There is no right to healthcare although emergency rooms will try to keep you from dying.

Obama is a liar. He has said he was for single payer during the campaign and recently he said he never said that despite the video tape. He only speaks the truth when the teleprompter isn't around. He appointed an insanely jealous woman to be the head diplomat, who melted down in front of a camera! McCain would be only marginally better but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't spend $1,800,000,000,000 that we do not have. When the accounts are empty, you do not keep writing checks!

We have a fat woman surgeon general telling us fat people are a problem, we have a tax cheat running the IRS and we have the most biased person ever appointed to be on the most impartial court in the land. This should be a Penn & Teller Bullshit episode! You can't make this crap up!

There is no right to healthcare although emergency rooms will try to keep you from dying.

shouldn't you have the right to healthcare? to be healthy? to LIVE? every human being's life has worth, even people who work at mcdonald's & can't afford healthcare under our current system.

we have the most biased person ever appointed to be on the most impartial court in the land

psssssh, the supreme court has never been impartial. anyone who has ever appointed a supreme court justice did so in the service of their own political beliefs. no person is ever impartial, not even judges.

When the accounts are empty, you do not keep writing checks!

wow - we really should have informed every other president we've ever had about that.

Today, everyone seems to have a hand out, wanting something they didn't earn

unfortunately, the systems of ideological/social/economic control are much more complicated than that. opportunity & financial status are often directly related to quality/amount of education, which is often related to the class/social status/race/region of the country you were born to. some people just literally don't have the same kinds of possibilities in the financial realm as others. that doesn't mean, of course, that welfare is the ultimate solution - the ultimate solution would be an overturning of current hegemonic systems of power & control. until then, one's income reflects many many more things than one's willingness to work.

at the end of the day, i am neither liberal nor conservative, & i certainly am not a fan of any popular politician. i do however, believe that every single person has a right to food, shelter, healthcare, & education.

shouldn't you have the right to healthcare? to be healthy? to LIVE? every human being's life has worth, even people who work at mcdonald's & can't afford healthcare under our current system.

psssssh, the supreme court has never been impartial. anyone who has ever appointed a supreme court justice did so in the service of their own political beliefs. no person is ever impartial, not even judges.

wow - we really should have informed every other president we've ever had about that.

unfortunately, the systems of ideological/social/economic control are much more complicated than that. opportunity & financial status are often directly related to quality/amount of education, which is often related to the class/social status/race/region of the country you were born to. some people just literally don't have the same kinds of possibilities in the financial realm as others. that doesn't mean, of course, that welfare is the ultimate solution - the ultimate solution would be an overturning of current hegemonic systems of power & control. until then, one's income reflects many many more things than one's willingness to work.

at the end of the day, i am neither liberal nor conservative, & i certainly am not a fan of any popular politician. i do however, believe that every single person has a right to food, shelter, healthcare, & education.

Momma Bear, the main question on most people's minds is not about whether it is a "right" (which technically it IS NOT, the only TRUE *RIGHTS* as defined by the Founding Fathers are: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness), but WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR IT? The answer: EVERYONE will pay for it, through TAXES, while at the same time, it will SEEM like people are getting their "healthcare" program for FREE...

Things like food, clothing, etc are not "rights" even tho they may be "necessities". If you WANT something, you need to pay for it YOURSELF, not expect the rest of America to pay for it for you.

If things continue the way they are going, there will come a day in America's future when NO ONE will be interested in working but EVERYONE will be screaming "I WANT ... for FREE"! Parents are no longer teaching their kids to be SELF RELIANT! Schools are no longer teaching kids how to be PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY! The new generations are growing up believing that they DESERVE EVERYTHING, but don't think they need to WORK FOR IT... And that SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF!

And you know WHY that is happening? Because for YEARS the liberals/democrats have been LETTING IT HAPPEN, and BLOCKING EVERY ATTEMPT TO CHANGE IT! Every time any bill has been introduced to LIMIT or RESTRICT access to Welfare (telling people they have to find jobs and be off of Welfare by a certain date or be cut-off) has been VOTED DOWN by the democrats, because nearly 90% (or more) of the Welfare "lifers" (even those who are MORE THAN CAPABLE OF WORKING AT A JOB) vote for democrats... Any program that reduces the Welfare numbers would reduce the power of the democrats at voting time.

The republicans have ALWAYS been about SELF RELIANCE, telling people to WORK IN ORDER TO EARN THE MONEY FOR THE THINGS YOU WANT. It is EXTREMELY UNFAIR of the scum who live for GENERATIONS on Welfare (who teach their kids "There's no reason to work, the gov't gives us money for not working.") to receive money taken (as TAXES) from those of us WHO HAVE WORKED AND RECEIVED PAYCHECKS FOR YEARS!!!!! The same goes for the ILLEGALS who enter America WITHOUT FOLLOWING THE LAWS, then expect America to cater to them (by having bi-lingual signs in stores/fast-food joints/etc and having the crap of "Press 1 for English..." whenever you call a business)... They are called "ILLEGALS" for a REASON! They have NO RIGHTS OF ANY KIND, so why do so many IDIOTS let them have their way?!?!?!?!

People can flame me all they want, but I will NEVER BACK DOWN FROM THIS OPINION!!!!!

How about you step away from the caps lock and actually try to change the world instead of bitching about it on a message board? Do like the rest of us, and take to the streets. I mean, I shudder to think of all the poor caps lock buttons you've abused in your never ending search for "Funny photo thread" approval. So take a seat, calm down, and buy some markers to make a picket sign.

How about you step away from the caps lock and actually try to change the world instead of bitching about it on a message board? Do like the rest of us, and take to the streets. I mean, I shudder to think of all the poor caps lock buttons you've abused in your never ending search for "Funny photo thread" approval. So take a seat, calm down, and buy some markers to make a picket sign.

I'm a Republican, and I've been asked by the head of my county's Republican party to become a "Precinct Leader" because they have no one handling the town where I live...