LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Pee Or Poop Your Pants In Public For Money?

Wet in public for money  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Would you wet your pants without protection in public for money

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How much

• $10 or less
    • $20
    • $25
    • $50
    • $100
    • $500
    • I.d do it for nothing

I'd like to get paid as much as possible, but I've done both for nothing. I did get paid to poop in my pants when I was 13. Some kids dared me to do it, and I said I'd do it if they paid me. They pooled their money and gave me just over $2.00. I did it and they started calling me names like pottypants and stinkybritches.

in regards to "what would you do for a million"....

With 1m dollars cash in front of some one, you'd be able to get most people to do anything...

Money is a powerful drug, because money almost always equates to power.

As S**t literally happens for me being doubly incontinent, then Id have to say yes to this as its happened by accident without protection once or twice and with protection more times than I can count, but if youre gonna pay me to do it ?? then on the 1 out of 100 times I can feel it coming you name the place and itll happen !! lol put it this way if it was in a mall nowhere close to a toilet ? Id have about 0.5 seconds to change my mind or wet and poop myself trying to make it there anyways !

Inco

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well for me, I'm trained incontinent as everyone knows. Which means I already wet and mess myself in public every day for free.

Now, if money were a factor, I would still mess or wet myself. I would probably lie to the person nd tell them I need substantial amounts of "green" to give them substantial amounts of "brown".

Hey, I don't mind lying. If it's for money, hell yea.

Oh......oh. I see. Not diapered, but pants.

Yes. I would mess myself badly in public for money, but no less than the cost of getting my pants laundered. I may like messing myself, but only in diapers. Poopy pants are very uncomfortable. I've tried it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...

This is almost a silly question, as others have stated, money is an incentive and drive for most. Secondly, this is an AB / DL based site, which means that some, if not all do that on a regular basis - maybe not intentionally, but diapers leak is a fact of life... and if one wears and uses same, they will eventually ( at that is certain ) be in public with wet clothes. Also, when we were younger, we were in public with wet clothes, but at that age, we didn't care.

As a result, the question 'Would you' ... 'for money' to most, the answer is yes - to a high proportion of people on this site, the question is moot.

I read about a study once where they offered participants money if they wet their pants. They found that most people just couldn't make themselves do it. I always thought that was interesting.

To answer the question, I wouldn't wet my pants in public. Maybe I couldn't resist some life-changing amount of money, but it would have to be a lot. Yes I have a little side, but it's something private and special to me and I don't really want to make a public spectacle of it.

Abe Lincoln, before he was President and was practicing law with a partner told his partner that opposing counsel gave Honest Abe money to purposely lose a case. Abe said "No." The opposing counsel offered him more money, and again, Abe said "No." One more offer was proffered and Abe threw him out. Abe's law partner asked him why he threw him out to which Abe replied, "He was getting too close to my price." Moral: There is no price to do or not do the right thing.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...