• i prefer bananas
  3. 3. messy diapers are stupid

• no, i love them anywhere anytime!
    • yes, especially in public
    • yes, use a banana, grow up!
    • no, but i hate the clean up
    • no, but not in public
    • no, but clean up right away if in public
    • what, ruin a perfectly good diaper, no way!

I'm not a fan of this aspcet of diaper wearing. Most of my messy diapers are the result of diarrea. I don't like it, but it's better than the alternative, y'know? When I have diarrea, I just stay home. It's not exactly something I can work with and I'd practically be run out of town if I had an accident in public, here.

One of the happiest days of my life was when that surgeon's knife corrected my nasty problem. To make matters worse, I was loosing blood too. It was scary too and the doctor said I had every right to be afraid.

I remember things being so bad that I would have to come home from work to change. I don't know what made it worse, the shit or the blood.

It is not so bad being only wet at night. It gets hot here in Florida. I only have to wear day diapers when toilet facilities are at a distance.

This is in no way meant to belittle or demean people that enjoy fecal incontinence. My personal situation was a matter of life or death.

I wonder how many people like messy diapers. I have messy diapers every morning and during the day some times. I don't worry about them anymore. If i end up in public in messy diapers Daddy changes me right away. Do you like messy diapers? How do you deal with them! In public or only at home. Alone or with other people?

messy diapers

Its fun, I like it more than wetting actually. Smell never bothers me (after a few minutes you become desensitized anyway) - the cleanup is really the only problem. Not that I'd mind it but still living at home, even in your own room... It can be a bit of a pain just having to sneak around really. Otherwise I likes a messy diapee. :P

Being in a wheelchair it's a little easier to hide such things. I'd happily poop a diaper in public and be changed. But my problem is since i'm not incont i dont actually wear. And my disability prevents self diapering. Been almost 7 years without a diaper now.

Its fun, I like it more than wetting actually. Smell never bothers me (after a few minutes you become desensitized anyway) - the cleanup is really the only problem. Not that I'd mind it but still living at home, even in your own room... It can be a bit of a pain just having to sneak around really. Otherwise I likes a messy diapee. :P

I agree. Nothing like a messy diaper! The smell is okay cause as someone said we don't mind our own brand!

I figured as a diaper wearer a messy diaper is almost inevitable! When you wear long enough its bound to happen, just hate it when I am in public and it happens. I like how it feels for a split second, then I get bummed I have to clean myself up. :(

~Brian

I love a peed in and messy diaper. I will sit in it for hours until I leak. It is such a good feeling, to be able to not have to get up and go. I can work on the puter, no housework, or make dinner and not worry about having to stop and go to the potty. I just do my business in my diaper and be done with it. As for cleanup that is why they made hand held shower heads .

so for me, i dont necessarily like being in a messy diaper, but i like being made to mess my diaper and then stay in it... if that makes sense.. as in.. i dont enjoy the mess, but i enjoy being dominated in that manner.

i like it, but i also love the easy alternatives or substitutes for times when i'm really not interested in the cleanup or the 'real thing' isn't an option. things like inserting bananas and 'messing' with those or even oatmeal poured down a diaper do the trick a lot of the time, but really... there just isn't anything quite like completely messing your diaper. *sighs in fond memory*

yeah i love to be in a dirty nappy, i do it when ever i can. love the feeling of squatting and then filling my nappy and then sitting down in it. heaven!!. clean up is a bit of a chore tho but shower works fine. done it in public manytimes. :D

I like being in a messy diaper, especially the feel of it, but I loathe the cleanup that goes with it after the fact. I only pretty much mess my diapers at home, and even then, only in disposables. I messed a cloth diaper once, and couldn't take the resulting cleanup. It's an occaisional thing for me as a result, but I do enjoy it from time to time.

...I messed a cloth diaper once, and couldn't take the resulting cleanup. ....

Messing in a cloth diaper can be hard to clean up. Just hold your nose and push it with a paper towel or wipe into the "big boy" toilet and then flush. Run the shower and rinse out the diaper and then either throw it into the washer or diaper pail. It only takes a few minutes.

I take chlorophyll everyday, and it still doesn't neutralize the smell. Sometimes, it pays to wear a diaper. The other day, I wasn't, and I had an accident. It almost went down my leg. I was walking funny, holding my pant leg up, and sneaked into the bathroom. I washed out my underwear in the bathtub, scrubbed the spot that had dripped onto my jeans, and then took a shower. It was that really runny stuff, ya know? I felt a bit of pain in my butt, but it didn't feel like I had to poop or anything, and then it hit like a rush out of my butt... and I couldn't stop it. From now on, when I feel that strange pain in my butt, I'm going to get padded. Just in case.

I love a good dirty diaper, but I can only do it when i'm alone for an hour or two. I don't mind the clean much at all. Of course, I've got the process down where I can get it done in like 15 minutes.

I've done it so often that I can clean up in 5. 10 if it's really nasty (i.e. the runny stuff), but if it's not really runny, cleanup is about as simple as if I were to do it on the toilet. Just take off the diaper, wipe, and roll up the diaper. The nasty stuff almost always requires a quick shower, though.

I've done it so often that I can clean up in 5. 10 if it's really nasty (i.e. the runny stuff), but if it's not really runny, cleanup is about as simple as if I were to do it on the toilet. Just take off the diaper, wipe, and roll up the diaper. The nasty stuff almost always requires a quick shower, though.

Me too. If its me changing me its very quick especially if i am out and about. You can pull diaper off, use tissue to push yucky stuff into the toilet, wipe your bum, flush and then use a baby wipe to clean you front and back, put a clean diaper on, put wipe with dirty diaper and dispose of in garbage or in a plastic bag and take it with you!

ps if its Daddy changing me its much longer cause he talks lots!!!! ;)

I went out for wings tonight and had the rumbles after that. as soon as I walked in the door it came and I let it all out. I loved every minute I still in the same diaper but it's getting full...almost time to hit the shower!!!