LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Diapers

bullfrog

Does anybody here wear diapers to bed at night, but dont need them? Do you only wear them at night so you dont have to get up in the middle of the night to get to the bathroom? I hate getting up out of bed in the middle of the night, and sometimes when I do its hard to fall back to sleep again. So, I like to just use the diaper then roll over and fall right back to sleep.

Does anybody here wear diapers to bed at night, but dont need them? Do you only wear them at night so you dont have to get up in the middle of the night to get to the bathroom? I hate getting up out of bed in the middle of the night, and sometimes when I do its hard to fall back to sleep again. So, I like to just use the diaper then roll over and fall right back to sleep.

I've worn a Tena with a heavy night guard the last three nights, worked for me.

I used to only wear for fun now and then when I had time alone. But recently i've started wearing one to bed every night, as I can't really wear at work or while i'm busy doing things during the day. I rarely ever wake up needing to go to the bathroom, I just like the feeling of a comfortable wet diaper when going to sleep, and its also great to wake up to. Not to mention wetting it again in the morning before crawling out of bed to get ready.

I wear a diaper to bed every night, but don't need one (at least not in a medical sense). In fact, I prefer my diapers dry, so I get up and go to the toilet in the middle of the night, if needed. I'm sure many of you would think it strange not to use a diaper if you've got one on, but there you have it.

Stay dry and happy (or wet, if you prefer)!

I wear an Abena X-Plus with a large liner to bed almost every night now. I've never woken up wet, occasionally if I'm just too cozy by morning, rather than revealing myself on the toilet, I'll just wet the diaper instead (but I try not to - as I reuse the diaper if it's still in good condition, and dry).

During winter it's so much nicer. A nice coating of baby powder and I'm happy and padded for the night. When summer rolls around, I'm going to try wearing each night still. I experimented last year with adding a strip of ice gel packs between the diaper and the liner. They keep in the inside of the diaper nice and cool and seemed to reduce the sweating in that area during warmer weather.

I wear an Abena X-Plus with a large liner to bed almost every night now. I've never woken up wet, occasionally if I'm just too cozy by morning, rather than revealing myself on the toilet, I'll just wet the diaper instead (but I try not to - as I reuse the diaper if it's still in good condition, and dry).

During winter it's so much nicer. A nice coating of baby powder and I'm happy and padded for the night. When summer rolls around, I'm going to try wearing each night still. I experimented last year with adding a strip of ice gel packs between the diaper and the liner. They keep in the inside of the diaper nice and cool and seemed to reduce the sweating in that area during warmer weather.

I usually wear Depends, although I have tried Molicare and Abena. It sure makes it easier to stay in bed until I have to get up to get ready to go to work.

I wear diapers at night because I want to and I'm almost never dry in the morning :D It's more than convienence for me, it's the only way I can find to get the rest I need. I usually wake up to pee 2-3 times a night or more, and having to get out of bed makes me wake up fully, which means it's going to take me another 10-20 minutes to get back to sleep afterwards :( With a diaper on me I only half-way wake up, then I pee and I'm back to sleep in a minute :wub:

Sometimes I wet in my sleep now and I hope that in time I will no longer wake up just to pee when I'm diapered. I think my main impediment to reaching that goal is that I don't always diaper for bed and I don't like being in a cold, wet bed :angry: With a diaper cover I stay warm when I'm wet, and even when I leak there's not enough to make the bed uncomfortable to me B) I also wear diapers out of wanting on the weekends, but it's mostly disposables in the daytime for convienence and stealth reasons. I'm going to do laundry anyway so the nightly cloth diapers are an extra burden only through the time it takes me to put them on and rinse them out in the morning B)

I've thought it through and I want to become a bedwetter again, wetting almost every night while sleeping soundly and dreaming often like I used to do until my mid-teens :) If it means needing to diaper every night then that's OK, I can handle that ;) If it makes my daytime SI and UI worse I don't want it, but the only way to find out is to try it :P

Bettypooh

I've almost gotten to the point where I can't fall asleep without being diapered. ^_^ Usually, I won't wet it, as I like the dry padding just fine. If I do use it, I'll wet it before I go to bed and then change out of it in the morning. As for brands, I generally get store brands like CVS Fitted Briefs or Depends (although I've recently been converted to the wonder of Attends).

I've been wearing diapers and plastic pants to bed every night since last October. I had been sleeping on the family room couch since my hernia surgery because it was more comfortable sleeping in a sitting position. I awoke one morning to find I had completely wet myself and the couch.

This really concerned me as I had no recall that this had happened. That night I wore my ATNs and plastic pants to sleep and woke up in a very wet diaper. If I remember, I wet four nights in a row and then it stopped. But I have continued to wear my diapers at night and have wet in my sleep many nights without waking.

What is strange is that there seems to be no pattern to when I wet. If I have a few drinks at night I may or may not wet. If I don't drink at all I may or may not wet. I wake up wet for several nights in a row and ten I don't. One thing is for certain, I'm afraid that if I don't wear diapers and plastic pants at night I will wet whatever I'm sleeping on.

The other night I fell asleep before I had a chance to put on my diaper. When I woke I immediately put my hands to my underwear in fear that I had wet. Thankfully I had not, but I quickly diapered myself and went to bed.

I've been wearing diapers and plastic pants for over 40 years and have never had nighttime concerns. Maybe I'm reaching "that" age where hobbies are becoming necessities.

when i was a child i wore night pants [diapers] just different name

pending on what kind of diaper i have at the moment i have ill re use it till i get the chance to wet it but if its say the last one i have ill save it to when i really have time on my hand and no one is home and i have a decent amount of time to get rid of the evidence ....

I love wearing my cloth diapers at night...I don't "need" to wear, but if I wake up at 4:00 AM and need to pee, it is much better to be able to go in my diaper and go back to sleep than to have to get up, walk to the (unheated) bathroom, pee, and return to bed, by which time I am fully awake and unable to go back to sleep.

I have been wearing a diaper to bed every night for the past 10 or so years. A couple of years ago I made the switch to cloth and found I almost always wake up wet and very refreshed. Because of occassional leaks with the disposables, I don't think I slept as soundly for fear of actually wetting the bed. I can't remember ever leaking when wearing cloth.

During winter it's so much nicer. When summer rolls around, I'm going to try wearing each night still. I experimented last year with adding a strip of ice gel packs between the diaper and the liner. They keep in the inside of the diaper nice and cool and seemed to reduce the sweating in that area during warmer weather.

Ugh, living in the heat of Florida makes me shutter just reading about this. It's 9:30 AM right now, and is already 66 degrees. Winter always feels over :( . You can seriously track my diaper wearing with the cold fronts down here! Like you said, hiding the bulk under a big hoodie is so easy that it seems too good to be true! During the summer- even though I'm average weight... I just can't stay cold enough in my diaper. I'll always end up sweating at night, and sometimes the diaper will be quite wet from the sweat alone.

That last cold front that came through, I had a few days to myself and wanted to wear all the time! Now that it's warm(er) it takes quite the perfect timing to make me want to wear as bad.

at the moment i wear nappies some nights, i cant seem to sleep properly when im wearing a nappy, but it is getting better as i get used to them.

my intension is to be able to wear nappies all the time at night, once i can get a good nights sleep while wearing a nappy i wil be wearing then every night.

this is all part of my grand plan to undoo all the mental conditioniong that has been placed upon me without my concent through my childhood. i wil undoo my potty training, i have already managed to make some steps in the right direction.

my ultimate goal is to achieve total incontinance without any surgery i like my boddy just the way it is.

i intend to undoo societies correct mental conditioning that my mother, with all the best intensions, wove into my thaughts as i was developing and replace it with my own wel thaught out and functional conditioning.

why spend several sets of a few minutes going to the toilet when you can spand one set of a few minutes changeing your nappy?

why spend your time paying for courses of studdy when you can learn all you need on the job and get paid for it at the same time?

why pay for a tv lisence when you can get a better selections of tv on the internet than the best tv subscription?

why watch football when there are hundeds of things that you could be doing that are more interesting than watching a group of grown men kicking a ball? (i mean seriously footbal when it is broken down is simply men kicking a ball, primary school kids play more interesting games!)

... hmmmm it has just occoured to me that such rantings may be better in my blog, hey i have finaly found a use for my blog!

I have worn night diapers for most of my life.

I tried everything but cloth diapers and plastic pants work best for me.

In the 70s, disposable priducts for adults really sucked.

I wore Davols, Bittners, Salk, Gerber, Wal-Jan and stuff from Sears. Been there and done that.

I wear diapers at night. I often have trouble sleeping, so every night I love to strap on a thick diaper and snuggle my big fluffy teddy. It helps my wake up well rested and in a good mood. If I don't get a good sleep I'm usually pretty damn grumpy in the morning which brings the rest of my family down :angry: I love to wear them thick because I am a heavy wetter and thinner ones just don't cut it!

I wear diaper to bed, but don't use them. At least, non in the conventional sense. ;) If I'm sick, I may have an accident, but that's about it. I find a clean, dry diaper more comfy than a wet or messy one.

Can't seem to 'wet' at night... but I sure do love those instances where you wet when you're still somewhat asleep-but you can (example) hear the TV in the background...before you have fully awaken and have your eyes open. I'm not sure if this is even involuntary wetting, or if my brain knows I'm wearing a diaper and tells me to let go. I'm gonna assume my brain is probably telling my bladder to go ahead, but the rest of my body isn't awake enough to notice?