LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You Receive Or Give And Diaper Paraphernalia Gifts?

Merry Christmas to all!

Wondering if anyone received a gift today that is an AB/DL item or if you gave something to another AB/DL?

Not me, don't know anyone personally that knows about me being a DL. To me the most satisfy AB/DL gift would be from someone who knew of my love for diapers but didn't participate but then gives me a gift for my fetish/lifestyle!

Anything would be great, disposable or cloth diaper, plastic pants, bib, pacifier, etc.

Phil

Just not the same. It's not just the gift but it's the thought and surprise. Just thinking how great it would be to be giving something as simple as a package of disposable diapers, unwrapping it in front of the gift giver and seeing the delight in my face.

A husband who is the sole income maker when receiving a gift from his wife is paying for the gift but gets delight that his wife put though and time in the gift.

:crybaby: All I wanted for Christmas was a job and diapers,

Phil

Why don't you give yourself a nice Christmas gift? That's what I did! I bought myself a pair of footed PJs at Target (see my discussion thread below) and am so glad I did it.

im among the unfortunate group also :(

But, one nice thing about being single and having your own place and all, i bought myself a new footed sleeper, new paci and a case of bambinos for christmas :wub:

Ok, then what you should do for next year to ensure that you get an AB/DL gift is tell all your friends, family, acquaintances, former teachers, former class-mates, and even your auto mechanic that you have a thing for diapers. If you mention it enough, someone is bound to take notice. There! Problem solved. This is fun!!! :P

Just not the same. It's not just the gift but it's the thought and surprise. Just thinking how great it would be to be giving something as simple as a package of disposable diapers, unwrapping it in front of the gift giver and seeing the delight in my face.

A husband who is the sole income maker when receiving a gift from his wife is paying for the gift but gets delight that his wife put though and time in the gift.

:crybaby: All I wanted for Christmas was a job and diapers,

Phil

I had a quiet Christmas with relatives, so obviously nothing related to my lifestyle was given. The closest thing I got to an ABDL gift was the "present" I made myself in my diaper this evening, but I eventually had to return that gift. :lol:

Oh, you knew that one was coming sooner or later. At least I refrained from any bad puns involving "yule logs".

Ok, then what you should do for next year to ensure that you get an AB/DL gift is tell all your friends, family, acquaintances, former teachers, former class-mates, and even your auto mechanic that you have a thing for diapers. If you mention it enough, someone is bound to take notice. There! Problem solved. This is fun!!! :P

You could also just wish for something, some pee ple actually give what pee ple wish for!

Here's a pick of my new bib from my Mommy..Other than my regular diapers and a day as Baby Timmy the best part was The kid's going away for Christmas vacation to their fathers till Jan 4th. So yesterday at 10 a.m. they went out the door and my pajama bottoms came off and I spent the whole morning wearing a diaper around the house with mommy chasing me and patting my bottom to constantly check me. Whooo Hooo we haven't had the house to ourselves in 2 months. I'm sitting here typing this now in just my Diaper waiting for the mommy to wake ups, and change this little wet boy! Hope Everyone had a very merry Christmas. :)

post-2568-1230295381_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1230295381_thumb.jpg

I had a quiet Christmas with relatives, so obviously nothing related to my lifestyle was given. The closest thing I got to an ABDL gift was the "present" I made myself in my diaper this evening, but I eventually had to return that gift. :lol:

Oh, you knew that one was coming sooner or later. At least I refrained from any bad puns involving "yule logs".

That opens up so many possible responces! :roflmao: I hope you didn't return "it" by either the original way it was processed or from the original place where you got "it" from :o Wouldn't it be funny if the "gift" was in a brand new diaper and you had to return that diaper for a refund? :lol: So many possibilities!

That opens up so many possible responces! :roflmao: I hope you didn't return "it" by either the original way it was processed or from the original place where you got "it" from :o Wouldn't it be funny if the "gift" was in a brand new diaper and you had to return that diaper for a refund? :lol: So many possibilities!

Okay Rusty...and I thought I over analyzed things.... :P

Ok, I got baby stuff and girly stuff. I'll just share the baby stuff here. ( by the way "mommie" was afraid of going too far. After I assured her she couldn't, we are going on shopping spree to Baby's R us tomorrow for more stuff)

HPIM1060.jpg

HPIM1061-1.jpg

ok 1 sissy pic

HPIM0191.jpg