LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Triggers?

Hey, guys. Want to ask you all something. ^_^

It's well known that sticking your hand in warm water will cause you to pee- but I was wondering...

What other things seem to do it with you guys? Doing something that makes you loose all control and just let it all out?

Having a loaded gun pointed at my head and being told I have just a few minutes live usually does it for me.

Hey, guys. Want to ask you all something. ^_^

It's well known that sticking your hand in warm water will cause you to pee- but I was wondering...

What other things seem to do it with you guys? Doing something that makes you loose all control and just let it all out?

Wearing a diaper is a trigger for me. I put it on and I cant stay dry.

This is one of my triggers. Just putting the diaper on will cause me to wet myself. When I wear diapers, I try to pee frequently and avoid flooding the diaper with one big wetting.

Hold it until you can't, then relax

Yeah, I do thast a lot. Just wondering if there are any alternatives.

Or any way to "program" a trigger.

Well, there is the method of "classical conditioning," but I can think of any triggers- maybe set up a specific song on my Palm Pilot, like as an alarm, and train myself to wet during that song, I dunno.

:P:rolleyes::P wetting triggers :lol::lol: standing at the sink washing up/going outside in the cold/sitting on the potty nothing nappy on weewee...and lots of beer :D:D

Yup, similar for me. I nearly always gotta go when I'm filling the car with gas in the winter. It's the combination of being in the cold, maybe with my hand on a cold metal gas handle, and being forced to stand in one place.

You can try always saying the same thing, like "pee now" every time you do. Every time you go to the bathroom, or go in your diaper. Just hold it for a second, feeling like you really, really have to go, then say the phrase and do it. Eventually, if you keep it up, hearing the phrase by itself will be enough. Both to make you feel like you have to, and then actually going.

Theoretically, at least. I've had fairly good results, but it's the repetition that does it and I don't always remember.

You can try always saying the same thing, like "pee now" every time you do. Every time you go to the bathroom, or go in your diaper. Just hold it for a second, feeling like you really, really have to go, then say the phrase and do it. Eventually, if you keep it up, hearing the phrase by itself will be enough. Both to make you feel like you have to, and then actually going.

Theoretically, at least. I've had fairly good results, but it's the repetition that does it and I don't always remember.

That helps- thanks.

Just gotta come up with a special phrase for myself. :D

My Urge Incontinence is easily set off by going from a warm place to a cold one. A blast of cold wind can do it too. I seem to have a special reserve in my bladder for this because even if I peed everything out one minute before I can still wet my pants bigtime when it hits if I'm not careful or not diapered :o

Bettypooh

being in diapers is enough for me, and being wet makes me go even more. If I have any dampness going on in diapers or pants, it seems like it justs sucks more and more out of me. If I am completely dry or use a lot of powder I stay drier.

The shower for sure. Also - for some reason - sitting in my office chair. Doesn't matter if I just peed, once I sit at my desk my bladder just goes. Never udnerstood it, but always have to be sure I am wearing protection before I sit here :)

The fullness of the bladder is directly proportional to the distance to the nearest toilet, and inversely proportional to the convenience of pausing from one's current activity.