LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Diapers

Hey Im kinda sorta new at this and Im wonderin, Do some people *poop* there diapers? Ive been wetting them for a while and its fun and I like it. I havent done a poopy one yet.

I need tips on changing, cleaning and I'd like to know what does it feel like when doing it.

Any certain positions best for this?

Hey Im kinda sorta new at this and Im wonderin, Do some people *poop* there diapers? Ive been wetting them for a while and its fun and I like it. I havent done a poopy one yet.

I need tips on changing, cleaning and I'd like to know what does it feel like when doing it.

Any certain positions best for this?

I think quite a few do do poopies, you won't know if you like it till you try it.

Changing/cleaning: Personally I just jump straight into the shower, and empty the contents of the diaper into the toilet, just saves hassle all round.

It feels... well depends can be squishy can be lumpy or hard etc etc, I think its the naughtiness factor that does it for me :P. Best position, has to be on all fours/knelt down or whilst walking (seems to be easier to poop whilst walking :S)

have fun

Some people choose to go #2 in their diapers, some don't. It just varies. The best way to clean up though is just to go into the shower and clean off and to dump the diaper contents in the toilet. Squatting is also probably the best position in order to poop in your diaper.

yes there are LOTS of people here who mess their diapers, some do it willingly, some have no control.

THe experience will depend entirely upon the person, no one experience will be the same.

Some people enjoy it when their mommy or daddy etc... 'forces' them to mess their diaper, i.e. uses suppositories or enema's or laxatives then keeps them in a diaper until they mess it.

others will mess their diaper on their own, either for sexual turn on, or because it makes them feel even more infantile.

THe reasons why people mess their diaper goes on and on.

As do the ways to clean up. Many people will just hop in the shower, dumping the contents of the diaper down the toilet.

I have a daddy, and he does a full change, has me lie down, undoes my diapie, cleans me real good with wipes, rolls the messy diapie up and throws it away.

why you decide to mess and how you clean it up are going to be thngs you will have to decide for yourself and figure out as you go along, experimenting with different things.

As for position, the first few times i messed, i had to be sitting on the toilet, as my body is already conditioned to accept that position and those surroundings as a place to defecate at first it was the only way i could go in my diaper. Now i am able to go if i am kneeling/squating down in any room. And of course the more i have to go, the easier it is to go in any position or in any room.

Honestly, I can't speak for everyone but most people only don't like it for the cleanup...I mean obviously if you have a partner there to change you and clean you up then it can be a very nice experience but if you have to deal with the cleanup yourself then it gets to be kind of a pain :-/

• 4 weeks later...

Pooping a diaper is a wonderful sensation.

squishy poop is the best because you get the full feeling of a soiled diaper.

It feels warm and kinda liquidey but still solid and some people like the smell

some dont. it makes you feel secure. a good way to exparement is to eat lots

of fruits and vegis and prunes. eat that for three days straight. it will make your

poop squishy and easier to go. then start walking and try to poop at the same time

its hard to do but if you do it, its a whole new experiance, and if you want to

sit down after you poop and dont change it for 1 hour.

Been pooping for years.... If you don't want/can't do the shower thing, make sure to have lots of wipes.

Whlie baby wipes will work, there are a number of adult size ones out there (even if they don't smell

baby fresh). Anyhow, you need something moist to clean up with. I tried for a while to just use paper

towels before it occured to me to just buy some baby wipes.

Posting from a poopy bottom as we speak! For some reason, I'm a morning regular now, and having just woke up soaked, I usually stay soaked because it seems wasteful to change into a dry diaper just to dirty it maybe 20mins later.

I love pooping my diaper. Not just for the ultra-babyish feeling, it just. . . well, maybe just that's it. Nothing makes me feel more babyish, and yet, at peace. Cleanup by myself does suck, and I've always wished to be changed out of a messy diaper by a super-mommy, but we're still working on getting to that part.

If you've never done it dude, just do it. It's like eating spinach, artichoke hearts, asparagus, or brussels sprouts. You gotta try it at least once to see if you like it. Or, if you really are a baby, get it forced on you and you won't have a choice, hahah. No really, though, do it.

Messin the diaper is a peculiar experience; you enjoy it, then absolutely hate it (and vow not to do it again). A week later, repeat process.

Yeah, I usually feel like that myself which is why I only mess in my diaper a few times a year. Usually it's because of the clean up and the smell. I am not usually able to just hop in the shower to clean up a messy diaper because of the people I live with which is another reason I don't poop my pants very often. The smell isn't great either but someone can always take chlorophyl pills to cut down the smell. To me, the enjoyment of pooping my diaper is how it feels when I'm loading it up, feeling it push out and into my diaper, then walking around with this lump in the seat and crotch of my diaper. It's a great feeling to feel it against my bottom and diaper with every step I take, but I don't like the mushy ones. Hard firm ones are the best for me. Sometimes it feels good when I sit down with a loaded diaper but the mess is definatly a turn off when it comes time to change. I agree that if you can't shower, buy a roll of paper towels, find a private restroom with a lock on the door (or a family restroom if there is one) and use the paper towels and wipes to clean up as good as you can. Adults have a lot more surface area than a baby when it comes time to clean a messy bottom! Also be responsable when dispoasing of diapers, especially messy ones. I carry a few plastic grocery bags in my diaper bag and always double bag and tie up my messy diapers before throwing them away in a trash bin.

I personally don't like pooping in my diapers. I usually wear cloth diapers and plastic panties and cleaning up the mess is just too yucky. And then you have to wash the diaper and plastic panties.

Messin the diaper is a peculiar experience; you enjoy it, then absolutely hate it (and vow not to do it again). A week later, repeat process.

Yup, agree with you 100% on this one. It feels so good while you are doing it, and while you are wearing your filled diaper. Then you absolutely loathe it while you are doing the cleanup, especially if it was a smelly load. Then you swear you will never fill your pants ever again. A little while later, you feel the need to poop while wearing a diaper, and you're like "eh, it wasn't so bad. And it felt really good! Pooping time!" Repeat entire cycle.

At least this is the case for me.

Yeah, the clean up is a bitch for sure!! But to avoid this, I lay out a proper amount of toilet paper on the bathroom floor, crouch and do my thing. Then I fold it into a neat little package, place it carefully in my nappy, and pretending I have just pooped myself. And yeah, unlike many I actually enjoy the smell, really reminding me how much of a baby I am!! The ideal thing would of course be to just wear the nappy and poop straight into it, but as mentioned, the clean up is too much of a hazzle to be doing it on a regular basis. I feel my method is a decent compromise. :D:beer:

Too bad some company dosn't make something like "Press-And-Seal" that you could just tear off the roll, press to your butt cheeks and then put your diaper on. Then once you mess, you just peal off the plastic Press-And Seal, throw it away with the dirty diaper and your butt is clean!

I'm glad someone else started this thread. It's the thought of the clean up that scares me the most... I don't know if I can get over that anytime soon

Clean up by hand can be a bit of chore, but it's not insurmountable, it's just time consuming. It's a topic that worries a lot of people who are curious about making a poopy in their diapees. If this is the case, here's a method that tends to make cleanup: fast, simple, and doesn't get your hands dirty.

You can step into the bathtub/shower, take the diaper off, use the very top of the back of the diaper to wipe out all you can, roll/fold up the diaper and throw it away (I tend to place it in a plastic bag and tie it up), use the shower to wash off whatever poop is left and let it flow down the drain. If you notice any stray fecal matter on the bottom of the tub, you can wash it off pretty easily with some toilet paper and flush it down the toilet.

Voila! Pretty quick and easy clean to a poopy diaper. :-)

--Lex

LOL. I did it first time a few weeks ago and I liked it just not the clean up and I thought if my partner found out I dno what he'll say I think its a lil TOO dirty for him so I thought 'Right I am NOT doing that again'...few days later I do it again lol! I say the same thing to myself... and couple days ago what do I do!!? lol!

I don't know how detailed we're getting here, but I love messing my diapers for several reasons. As you may have guessed, I am an AB, so I feel like messing my diapers is the right/babyish thing to do. I would MUCH rather mess my diapers than ever have to use a yucky public toilet or restroom facility. I like the messy diapers feel, as well. Then, of course, messing in diapers is MUCH more convenient than having to find a toilet, you can just go whenever and wherever.

As a matter of fact, as I type this, I am sitting in a messy Bambino. YMMV.

For me, pooping is the best part about wearing diapers. The whole reason I got into diapers is because I originally found a joy in secretly pooping my pants a long time ago. I'm not sure *why* that is, but it's always made me feel...comfortable. And diapers seem to heighten that comfort. I dunno.

Like everyone else, though, the clean-up is a bit of a hassle, especially since, for some reason, it's the SIGHT of poop that bothers me. But, alas, it's part of the DL life and something that I've just come to accept. After all, the overall messy experience is worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you also say "a few do do doo doo?" :lol:

I know that I personally like to do doo doo. Feels nice and squishy all over my bottom. Just did one earlier this evening. Best way for me to clean up is with tons of baby wipes while lying down like a baby, or I ask my boyfriend to change me and he does sometimes.

Doo doo is the main thing I often do in a diaper though. Pee Pee just isn't as fun to me. What can I say, I love being a naughty girl.

I don't know how detailed we're getting here, but I love messing my diapers for several reasons. As you may have guessed, I am an AB, so I feel like messing my diapers is the right/babyish thing to do. I would MUCH rather mess my diapers than ever have to use a yucky public toilet or restroom facility. I like the messy diapers feel, as well. Then, of course, messing in diapers is MUCH more convenient than having to find a toilet, you can just go whenever and wherever.

As a matter of fact, as I type this, I am sitting in a messy Bambino. YMMV.

Awesome, I also love messing as well, love the feel of the doo on my bottom. I will often squat to go, and then sit to gently squish it on my bottom. Lots of fun times. Doo Dooing is the main thing that I enjoy while in diapers. Pee Pee just isn't as exciting.