LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted, but the healing process somehow made the foot on the same side as your bad shoulder fall off your leg, dont worry, it was a clean detachment that required no hospital intervention, Even though the detachment healed up instantly, there is no way to reattach the foot

Granted, while you will never see a cold day every again, Every day for rest of your life will be hot with temperatures reaching 105'F and high humidity, however, anywhere you go, the moment you walk into a place that has air conditioning, the a/c will suddenly break, you will never know what its like to not sweat ever again.

Granted, you are now hounded by the paparazzi and random people wherever you go. Privacy is a thing of the past for you from now until evermore.

I wish that all the Americans who are threatening to move to my Country if Trump gets the election woudl sack up and just do it, it would be great to have that many qualified people swell the population.

Granted, but now with a shorter work week the GDP of the nation decreases resulting in economic stagnation and unemployment for millions (I hope you're happy, you monster (JK))

I wish that Plaid shirts had not been taken over by hipsters and still belonged to the working-class.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...