LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Dog Just Died

Sorry to hear of your loss, it surely can't be a easy time. I am also glad that you chose to "put her down", instead of a suffering thing. My doggie is only 5 now, but it's the second one I have had. She's a pain in the butt, but I wouldn't trade her for anything. Perhaps when the time is right in your heart, you will choose to have another. May I suggest a rescue dog..there are plenty of them...waiting for someone as loving as you are! Hang in there you will always have her in your heart!

Rainbow-Bridge-Web.png

rainbow-bridge-poem.jpg

My deepest and most sincere condolences. The loss of a pet is very stressful because not everyone gives pets their "due" in this world. I for one value them and recognize that they are part of the family...I lost my 18.5 yr. old mini dachshund on Feb. 21, 2008 and I still hurt over him not being here with me. I wish you well in the coming days. I found the "Rainbow Bridge" poem a comfort...

Huggie

:( I am sorry to hear about your loss. There is no love as unconditional as a pet's. We could only wish to be as loyal. I lost my my best friend in Feb. It hurt then and it hurts now. I was astonished at how many people asked me when I was going to get another dog as if it was a car that could be replaced. I hope that you and your family can lean on each other for support in this sad time.

anondl

ive owned a couple dogs in my life and also are/have been in the life of other dogs. it is always hrd to see one go. however this is life, and as george carlin said, "I love every dog I ever had. ... In my lifetime, I have had me a bunch of different dogs. Because you do keep getting a new dog don't you? ... That's the whole secret of life. Life...is a series of dogs. It's true! You just keep getting a new dog, don't you? That's what's good about them. They don't live too long... Sometimes, you can get a dog that looks exactly like the dog you used to have. Right? You shop around a little bit, and you find a dog identical to your former dog. And that's real handy cause you don't have to change the pictures on your mirror or anything. Right? You just bring the dead one into the pet shop. Throw him up on the counter and say, "Give me another one of them. That was real good."

life is a series of dogs to break up the mundane set life we live. they bring us joy and amazement. dogs rule and i sorry to hear you lost a friend.

I'm truly sorry to hear that you lost your friend. 15 years is a good run for most dogs, but it still seems like such a short time to those of us that knew them. They truly become members of our family. We put the dog I grew up with to sleep last year, at the age of 14....it was pretty hard on me. I was actually at home on vacation when we had to do it, and it was really hard especially on Mom. I still have my dog's picture posted on my wall above my desk at school....you never really forget them, or replace them.

Well, I feel for ya buddy. I just had to put my dog to sleep after 14 and a half years of loyal companionship. Her name was Scooby, she was a Minature Shousier (sp?). It was on my birthday Sept. 29th so it was kind of a bitter-sweet day. I've worked at my uncles' animal clinic before and have seen lots of dogs put down before but it is always worse when it is one of your own! Best Wishes!